Chapter 96: The Plateau
246 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re so drunk.” Yue giggled, he could taste Huangjiu on Viktor’s tongue.

Viktor didn’t even think to deny it anymore, he was spacing out completely now that Yue had pulled away. Yue chuckled and watched him, slightly concerned that he’d suddenly fall asleep.

“Yue. Yue…My Yue.” Viktor hummed and kissed all over Yue’s face.

Yue was a bit surprised by it but he continued giggling nonetheless. Viktor wrapped his arms around him and dropped backward so his back was against the bed.

“ I love you so much I don’t even know how to explain it.”

Yue’s giggles died down a little, as similar words slipped from Viktor’s tongue as their bodies slid together.

“Ah..!”

Viktor kept on talking and Yue’s amusement quickly changed into deep red embarrassment. 

“S-Stop talking already!” Yue exclaimed and covered Viktor’s mouth with his hand. Viktor did stop talking but only because he had occupied his lips with kissing Yue’s fingers.

His other occupied parts were still causing Yue to whine and moan though.

-

The first orgasm Yue had that night was when he remembered that they were doing it in his bedroom for the first time. He would’ve felt a bit shy and embarrassed but it was a bit too late for that.

“I love you.” 

The sound Yue made as he heard those words was incredibly embarrassing. He was glad the room was soundproof. Those words that he’d heard a million times still never failed to make him react. 

Viktor didn’t stop his thrust and just gripped Yue’s thighs a little harder as he watched Yue throw his head back as he was struck by his orgasm.

Yue gripped the bedsheets and then quickly let go and placed his hands to cover his face as he curled up as he panted and trembled. That action actually made Viktor stop. He was very drunk but he wasn’t drunk enough to ignore his concern for him.

“Yue?” 

Yue knew it was because they were in the temple but he didn’t expect his body to have this sort of reaction. He didn’t even move for a while and just kept his eyes closed. His orgasm had made him almost transform into a more dragon-like form. His hair had started turning turquoise but he quickly stopped it when Viktor gave him time to rest.

“Are You okay?” Viktor asked and kissed Yue’s forehead.

“I-I’m fine. I’m okay.” Yue murmured and moved back into his previous position, kissing Viktor as he pressed back on to him.

Viktor seemed uncertain and threw him an ‘are you sure?’ Kind of look.

Viktor’s gentleness wasn’t making things any easier for him. He quickly nodded and whispered for him to continue. He didn’t want to stop halfway, it’s not like this was the only time they would do it here anyway, he’d have to learn to deal with it eventually.

Viktor was most definitely not a sleepy drunk. He spent the whole night going at it until Yue seriously told him he was tired. He was still hard but he didn’t whine, it was like Yue had flipped the off switch, he just fell asleep immediately after pulling out, hugging Yue’s torso without a care in the world.

Yue laughed a little. He was also very tired but he had enough strength left to go clean them both up. He was going to do so but he fell asleep as he stroked Viktor’s hair.

‘My head doesn’t hurt here.’ Viktor thought as he watched followers fill the room. Yue wasn’t close to him but he felt fine. He figured it was because Yue’s mana was everywhere in the temple.

Yue was talking to the followers as they finished the final touches of the teleport pad. Yue reached out toward him after checking everything over and Viktor walked over and took his hand.

“Where do you want to go?” Yue asked with a smile.

“I don’t care as long as you’re there too,” Viktor said and Yue chuckled.

“That doesn’t help.” 

Yue finally thought of a place and then told it to the follower who was setting up the location for the teleport pad.

Viktor was wondering where the teleport pad had taken them when they arrived at a pretty barren teleport hub.

They stepped outside and Yue gestured toward the scenery.

“Welcome to the plateau.” 

Viktor seemed surprised and Tue just grinned.

“I’ve never seen it from this perspective,” Viktor murmured.

“Hmm? You’ve been to the other side?” Yue asked.

“Yeah, there's a black tortoise temple behind it. I heard my mother made the mountain into that as a warning for the people who went to her side of the mountain to hunt.” Viktor chuckled.

“That’s pretty crazy.” Yue giggled.

“Yeah..she was like 14 at the time…” 

Yue looked intrigued by the idea of decimating a mountain but Viktor quickly stopped his thoughts.

“Don’t even think about doing something like that though. All of these mountains still have many ecosystems to help.” Viktor murmured.

“And the plateau didn’t?”

“Nope, the people from the town on this side had consumed everything and were going to the other side to get even more,” Viktor explained.

“How could a small town consume all of the resources on the mountain?” Yue asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I don’t know but my mother says that town had an evil sort of energy,” Viktor said and shrugged.

“Evil energy….?”

“She….” Fei YuanJun looked at his son with an incredulous look. He couldn’t believe Elena had actually turned the mountain into a plateau.

“Yes…she is certainly not like any other incarnation of Black Tortoise.” Fei Xiang murmured.

“The concentration of evil that was in that area has finally dispersed though. So I guess it’s good….” Fei YuanJun murmured and sighed.

“I didn’t notice it in the mountain when I was there though…” Fei Xiang murmured.

“Hmm…maybe it simply fled.” Fei YuanJun said with a concerned expression.

—-

Yue was going to walk back to the teleport pad with Viktor but before he started walking he got a prophecy and then immediately turned back around to face the plateau.

“There’s gonna be a dungeon here soon,” Yue murmured.

“Do you want to come back later and clear it?” Yue asked. Viktor nodded, he felt that it would be interesting fighting a dungeon with just the two of them. He knew it wouldn’t be hard because Yue was so strong within his domain and how much damage the two of them could do even outside the domain but he was curious nonetheless.

Yue smiled and walked back to the teleport pad and they teleported back to the temple, he didn’t tell the followers they were going to clear a dungeon, they would get too worried and want to go with them if they knew.

“We’re going out in a few days, we’ll probably be back before dawn the next day,” Yue said after giving approval of the teleport pad.

The followers wanted to know more detail but Yue didn’t elaborate.

“This is a weird one,” Yue murmured as he and Viktor walked around the dungeon. Dungeons were usually much more maze-like than this dungeon up until the boss room was unlocked. When the boss room was unlocked it became more like a straight path to the boss room. Viktor and Yue hadn’t even defeated any monsters yet and the dungeon was already leading them right to a door.

12