To Hell
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She knew when she became a demon that she would go to hell when she died, but she didn't know how soon it would have been. She was standing on a red sigil on a circular piece of brimstone. It went further and further down, past the circles she had only read of in books. Giant skeletons lined the circles, pulling screaming people downwards. Every time she saw a demon and they noticed her, they would wave, and then continue their work.

She landed at the final circle at the bottom. She saw a demon sitting on a throne of skulls, and knew instantly who it was. There were massive amounts of dark energies emanating from him, he was no cartoon devil, he was the real thing.

“The master of all demons, I presume,” she said, and curtsied.

“Yes, I see you have left your mortal coil, I have a deal for you, but you may not like it. If it does not satisfy you, you can stay here, and become one of my minions,” he said.

“What is the deal, if I may ask?” she said.

“You may come back in three days, but your first born will be given the soul of the antichrist,” he said.

“Oh, well, that doesn't sound too bad. I could go with that.” She shrugged, and didn't see how raising the antichrist would be a bad thing.

“Very well, I will send for your familiar so you may talk to him and he can inform your people about your return, it will be three human days though, which is a long time in hell years. I can give you an earth clock if you wish.” he said.

“That would be helpful, what should I do in the meantime?” she asked.

“There are many things you can do in hell, just think of it as a very, very long vacation. I will send you to one of the empty villas, you are free to go anywhere you please.” He smiled.

“Hell has villas?” she questioned.

“I guess you could call it a little slice of heaven in hell, the villas are only for demons. I will send for your familiar soon, you will have to wait for him to respond,” he said with a chuckle.

“Thank you, I guess I will see you later?” she asked.

“Yes, and you are welcome. I will call for you when it is time to come back, one of my subordinates will give you the living time clock when they can. Now go,” the man said, and her platform rose back up.

The brimstone platform careened over hell and landed in front of a beautiful villa, complete with swimming pool. She was surprised because she thought there was no water in hell. She took off her glove and touched the water. It was warm, but not hot. She got back up and slid her glove back on, and entered the villa. She flopped onto the bed, as soon as she got to the master bedroom, which was very comfortable. She was surprised to see flat screen televisions in the villa, one in the living room and one in her bedroom. She grabbed the remote and turned it on. A horror movie was playing, one she had already seen twice.

She turned it off and rolled over in her bed, she thought she would go insane without Hex. She was horrified of the thought that she would have to wait hundreds, possibly thousands of years to come back to life. She knew Kalan would come for her as soon as he would hear the news, but being separated from Hex threatened to destroy her.

She pressed her eyes shut, she just had to be strong. She felt bad that she was thinking of Hex more than Damon, but she was obsessed with him, and even though she tried to change that, she couldn't get him out of her head.

0