Wedding Crashers
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elaine, Kalan and Pain stood outside the church that Hex and Din were getting married in. Elaine put her head to the wall and was listening in, making sure the priest says the line before she comes in.

“If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace,” she heard the priest say.

“Kalan, lend me your power.” She turned to him.

Kalan put a hand on her shoulder, and felt a rush of energy enter her body.

She rushed over to the door as fast as she could and opened each of the large wooden doors with one hand, the potion her mother gave her being in the other.

“I object!” She took a few steps inside the room. She decided not to look at Hex's face because she knew how he would react to such a thing. She tossed the bottle holding the potion hard enough that it smashed onto the red carpet.

“No!” Din shrieked.

She raised her arm and looked at Hex's face, it was twisted into a hateful grimace. Purple sigils sprung in front of her hand, and before Din could block her, she used the important spell, the one that was supposed to remove Din’s brainwashing. Hex grabbed his head and groaned, his eyes halfway closed. She ran with whatever strength she could towards him, and used one last desperate shock-wave to knock Din, who was now revealed to be her true form, back and away from Hex.

She grabbed his arm, and put the sigils onto his skin, there was no time left, she felt her strength fading, and her vision along with it. She was completely blind by that point, only using second sight to see. She felt the rest of her strength leave her body, and she fell to her knees. She raised a hand and felt one of her arms, only to be greeted by skin and bone.

0