Volume 1: Chapter 7 – Sensuous Feelings
567 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[][][7][][]

Faulk groaned in pleasure as Mia bobbed her head on his manhood, her tongue a skillful masseuse able to hit all the right places, sending jolts of pleasure all over his body.

Silky white skin, a pretty nose, an athletic body with well-balanced proportions, breasts the size of small hills, her hairless maidenhood dripping a thick white liquid, and long flowing black hair tied in a waterfall braid, an image of beauty beyond description.

Slurping and sucking the rock-hard pole in front of her, she massaged his balls, her hands weaving it like a juggler jugging two knives.

"Ah~you've gotten good at this, honey~"

She responded with a mischievous giggle, chocolate brown eyes set in a seductive expression, making him more aroused.

Inside the kitchen, behind the counter, hidden from prying eyes, husband and wife unleashed their sexual frustrations on each other, discarded clothes and underwear littering the kitchen floor.

The sun was yet to set, and the only light available was the ceiling fan light, illuminating the two figures with well-sculpted bodies.

On the counter top, a thick white puddle flowed like rivulets downwards, hitting the kitchen floor with staccato drips, pooling into little white lakes.

As she felt his pole pulsing, she sped up her bobbing movements, feeling the stolid object hit the back of her mouth, all awareness of her surroundings gone.

"Damn...Mia...I'm..."

With a final jerk of his body, he suddenly grabbed her head using both his strong arms as he unloaded his essence inside of her warm mouth, a surprised expression on her face, eyes wide open in ecstasy.

He shot load after load inside her, not letting up until he was drained of everything he had inside of him. She swallowed all of it, using her tongue to lick the remains on her lips, as well as using her hands to get the white splotches all over her naked body to her mouth.

"A-ah...that was so good! What do you think honey? Had enough?"

Her sultry expression and coquettish voice still filled him with yearning, but his companion has now become flaccid, exhausted with their intense make-out session.

"It seems that you've let out everything you have for today~, was it really necessary to release inside me on the counter top~?"

"Y-you were the one who wanted to get penetrated while spreading your legs on top of it . When I told you to switch to another location, you refused, instead locking your legs around me."

She stood up, spreading her legs as she fingered the white sticky liquids inside of her still dripping, making small puddles on the floor.

The image made his heart beat faster, flashing images of his wife's perfect body devoid of clothing, eager to resume their love-making despite his exhaustion.

"Oh, by the way. John came home late last night, told me that he went out with his friends and had fun~"

"Really? Was he accompanied by a girl?"

Flicking the remaining small white blotches away from her fingers, she bent down to grab her light pink dress, black panties and black bra, putting them on in a seductive and sexual manner, a teasing expression on her face.

"Hmm~~Well~~...Janice was with him last night. You know, the Zara family living a few steps away from our home? She's their only child  and used to visit our house and play with John."

"Is she the one who kept following our son around whenever he goes?"

"Yeah, that's her. a black haired, purple eyed beauty with the height to match."

After clipping her bra, she straitened her hair, smoothing creases on her dress and putting on the discarded white apron lying on the floor outside the kitchen.

"Now, that's done, it's time to cook~,you're tired right? You should go back to bed, honey. We'll have another couple rounds later~"

"My wife never stops teasing me, huh? Well, that's one of the reasons I'm so in love with her..."

After a few amorous kisses, he lumbered up the stairs towards the masters bedroom naked, yawning as he stretched his tight joints and stiff muscles, his clothes tucked under his arms.

[][][][][]

Inside his room, still fast asleep, John felt a fever coming in, a result of the awakening of his harem armament last night. This, together with the first of many information dumps, made his head spin, unable to digest all the details given to him by the androgynous being named Joker.

The curtains remained shut, not letting it any light, and he continued to slumber, tossing and turning every now and then.

Inside his soul, Lu was slowly absorbing the abundance of lust energy inside his home.

"This is amazing! At this rate, It'll take less time for me to recover. He's lucky to have parents who have high sexual libidos since I can sense a new source of lust energy in the kitchen."

He groaned as Lu spread the energy all over his body, ensuring that not one single body organ will be excluded from the transformation.

"Don't worry partner, I'll make sure to enhance all your physical stats, as well as your sex skills..."

A creepy laugh accompanied its declaration, forcing John to mutter 'Shut up Lu. I'm trying to sleep.'

"Ouch! Partner can be a bit tactless at times. I don't mind because at the very least, I'll be able to atone for my mistake..."

A hazy image displayed the silhouette of a man having a large gaping hole on his chest, bleeding to the death as he slumped to the ground and struggled to rise before lying dead face down. 

Lu made the image disappear, focusing on his task.

"In the future, my partner is going to go up against harem slayers. Not only that, the few remaining Harem Emperors are eventually going to pay attention to his progress as he gets stronger. We must get stronger quickly and gather the remaining members of his harem. I'm 100% sure that they've already been marked but now it's a matter of interacting with them."

After he finished distributing the energy inside his body, he decided to go to sleep as well so that John can wake up, and get to school early.

He woke up at 6:30 am, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he yawned, raising and stretching his arms up in the air.

"Hey Lu, you in there?"

No response from the voice, which made him wonder what happened to him.

"Alright, if you're tired, then talk to me later, alright?"

He staggered out of the bed, eliciting a few yawns, a pounding headache like drums beating against sheep skin, as he made his way to the bathroom, nearly tripping over an empty juice bottle.

Taking his shower and dressing into his complete uniform, he was now wide-awake albeit his eyes still a light shade of red. As he took steady steps going down the stairway, he heard a crackling sound, a sign that his mother is now cooking breakfast.

"I wonder where's dad? Is he still fast asleep?"

He made his way towards the dining room, where his mother was now preparing the table, two cups of hot chocolate in ceramic cups mixed with hot water.

"Hi son. Your dad is tired today so he decided to take a two week break starting today."

"Really mom? Who's going to manage the company?"

"He's asked Rex to take care of company operations in his stead so that he can spend more time with us."

"Hmm...alright."

"Did you have fun last night, son?"

"Uh...I did, mom."

"That's wonderful son! after your fall out with Karl, I was afraid that you wouldn't have other friends aside from Angelica, Janice, and Marie but it seems I can rest easy."

They ate their breakfast together, his mother asking him how well is he doing at school and whether he is not experiencing any difficulties from other students.

As her mother started collecting the dishes, she told John that Janice wants him to visit her at home.

"Wait mom, Janice wants me to come visit her at her house?"

"Yes, Her mother told me that she wants to spend more time with you and she likes the idea of the two of you bonding together at home."

"When?"

"Whenever you have free time. If I were you, I would spend some time with her."

He nodded, slinging his bag over his shoulder and bidding goodbye to his mother.

After washing the dishes and drying her hands on a hand towel, she took off her apron, hanged it on the clothing peg near the wall, and made her way upstairs, towards the masters bedroom.

"Now~I wonder if my dear hubby is up for another round~"

[][][][][]

At school, the four of them met up in the far corner of the school canteen, where the students kept stealing glances at them.

On their wide circular table were platters of food and the four them started picking out their favorites.

"So Angie, you were always tired because you were protecting me?"

Popping a grape on his mouth and chewing it, he shifted his gaze on the three of them.

"Y-yeah. I-I just did it because I wanted to, y'know..."

Grabbing a sandwich, she nibbled on it, not really taking a bite.

"Um...I practiced magic and cast some spells on you for protection so..."

She picked a large salad  bowl and fiddled with it using her fork, poking here and there without taking a single piece.

"I put up a barrier around your home in secret John. Although I should've told you from the beginning..."

Janice grabbed a glass and poured strawberry juice, taking a few sips as she listened to him.

All three girls sported feeling of guilt, eyes cast downward, realizing that he now knew what they were doing behind his back, not telling him that they were able to use magic.

He just rubbed his temples and sighed, understanding why they did it although it stung him a bit.

"Let me get this straight: the reason why the four of us were not able to spend time together is because of all three of you protecting me from Karl and his harem. Is that right?"

They all raised their heads and nodded.

"I see. no wonder you guys looked suspicious, especially Marie who used magic in full view of other people."

This time, he picked a sweet orange, peeling off the skin without peeling off the rest of the insides, and taking a bite, nodding his head in approval.

"Yeah...I guess I screwed up, huh?"

Slowly, she finished the rest of her salad served in a large bowl, enough to feed four people.

"If I wasn't tired, I could have told you to stop, Mar."

She took a bite out of her sandwich, eyes twitching as she saw Janice serve more food on John's face which he didn't mind.

"Wait--Janice could've told me to not use magic!"

Janice just shrugged, wiping a few bits of food stuck on John's face.

"Hey! That's cheating!"

"She's seriously doing this on purpose, right? right?!"

After Janice wiped the food off his face, she leaned close towards him, their faces now close together.

"Hey, hey, what did that Joker tell you?"

"Uh..."

Instead of focusing on her curious purple eyes, his gaze wandered on her breasts, firm and smooth. She noticed his gaze and used her hand to unbutton the first two buttons of her uniform, ignoring the angry gaze of the two girls,  enough for him to see a near complete view of her bosom.

"Hey, John...want to do it at my house?"

The two girls now had an furious expression on their face.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can ravage me if you like...just the two of us making love like animals...we can even do it in the bathroom...I know you want me~~"

She licked her lips, an amorous expression on her face that made his manhood rise. To make the other girls even more jealous, she brought her free hand down her skirt and pulled aside her red panties, exposing her hairless maidenhood.

"Damn. My childhood friend is seriously sexy and charming."

"No fair!!!!! Janice is cheating!!!"

Janice just gave Marie a smug look, pissing her off even more.

Angelica just reigned in her temper, chewing another sandwich furiously.

For some strange reason, the rest of the students never noticed the flirtatious atmosphere between the two of them. For them, it looked more like a boy and a girl having an intimate conversation with each other.

His senses started to get hazy, feeling the presence of Lu.

"Damn partner...she wants you inside of her. If I were you, go for it. Doing lewd things can strengthen the Lust Gear as well as the girls."

"Hey Lu. I'd prefer if you talk to me like this because I didn't like the way you spoke to me when you first awakened."

"No problems, partner. Can I call you partner?"

"Sure, why not? We're in this together you know, so let's do it as a team."

"Gotcha. By the way partner, are you going to take Janice's offer? Doing lewd things with her and the other girls will make us stronger, y'know?"

"How?"

"By collecting lust energy. It's energy you get from doing lewd things. It can be masturbation, kissing, flirting, sex, and even role play."

"Oh...so by doing perverted things and getting into a relationship, it can increase our power?"

"Exactly. Also, when I unlock my second stage, anything that gives pleasure also counts."

"Anything that gives pleasure? You mean like achieving their dreams, doing the things they love, being themselves and the like?"

"Yup. Once you're able to use my second stage, then everything that results in pleasure will make you stronger. You can also give lust energy to the girls so that they'll grow stronger too."

"That's convenient."

"Yeah. You're basically living life in easy mode right now, partner. Take advantage of it."

After a few minutes of conversation he turned his attention back on the three girls, who were glancing at one corner of the canteen.

"What's up?"

"Hey John, look, it's the transfer student from the other class."

He glanced towards the corner, noticing a beautiful blonde blue-eyed princess eating alone. Her graceful manners, proper conduct, and prim gestures only enforced that image further.

"Who's that?"

"Her name's Alice Du Pont. Younger daughter of Andre Du Pont, owner of the Crimson Rose Corporation, the largest cosmetics company in the world that is now facing bankruptcy."

"Hmm...she acts like an aristocrat. She's French right?"

"Half-French, Half-Japanese. My mother was kind enough to provide some basic information on her."

"What for?"

"Mr. Andre is not really well-liked for his ability to make enemies and burn bridges, and he just approached father asking for a loan of a couple hundred million dollars which he refused. His wife Mrs.Anna is the one who created the cosmetics line and, due to his mismanagement, I heard she's basically shut herself off towards him and even ignoring him when they go out together."

"That's a crappy family situation to be in, especially for her."

"Yeah, I feel for them, but at least their eldest daughter is getting engaged to some famous person, I think."

As they observed her, she turned her head towards their direction and froze after catching John's gaze.

[][][][][]

"No way...is that John?! What do I do, what do I do, what do I do...."

Despite her calm outside appearance, a calamity struck deep inside her, tsunamis crashing against her barriers, active tsunamis lashing and sucking up everything they passed up to the sky like a space vacuum.

Body trembling, arms incapable of moving, her heart's palpitation making her red on the face, and a strong feeling of desire attacked her altogether, paralyzing her and tempting her to approach him.

"No! I can't! He already has three girls with him, all beautiful and sexy and charming...can I compare to them? Is there even a comparison to begin with? Am I a pervert?! I don't know...I don't understand why! Why?! Why?! Why is this happening to me?!"

Her inner voice was in a daze, unable to form coherent thoughts as her upbringing and her true personality clashed with each other.

"Mama told me not to fall for boys who are in a relationship with many girls. Yet, why am I attracted to him?! I-I'm not a slut...NO! I'm not that type of lewd person! I hate bad boys like him!"

Yet seeing him aroused a primal desire in her, to submit to him as his personal plaything. A courtesan to swing her hips and bounce on his lap like a harlot. A lust filled noble lady who thinks of nothing but sex.

"I-is it because of his looks?! No way! NO! NO! NO! I will never fall for a devilish scoundrel like him! Not going to happen! I refuse to acknowledge it!!"

Her memory of him was of one where she saw him flirt with her female classmates, with rumors of him having 'secret rendezvous' at night with the upper-class girls in her class when he was a transfer student in France for five months during middle school.

"I-I'm a chaste noble lady, not a harlot! I'm not a courtesan who bounces her hips on the lap of a handsome man like him! No...but why?! I'm feeling so aroused right now..."

As she continued to produce incoherent thoughts in her mind, John pulled his gaze off of her, sensing that she was rattled and wasn't moving an inch from he seat. 

[][][][][]

The three girls were arguing while John leaned back on his seat, trying to remember her face in his memories.

A feeling of desire welled up inside him and the familiar sensation of his inner voice appeared.

"Hey partner, a cute girl like her who has family problems is a great fuck buddy."

"What do you mean fuck buddy?"

"I'm serious. Did you know that emotionally vulnerable girls with problems are the craziest in bed? Seducing them, making false promises towards them, abusing them, ensuring that they'll never be able to live without you, and having wild, crazy sex every day...now that's hot."

"Hey Lu."

"What?"

"You're crazy if you think I'll use and abuse a, in your own words, an emotionally vulnerable girl like her, so go kill yourself."

"Ouch! I'm just kidding, partner! Don't take it seriously...alright, how about breaking-in Janice in her own home? She's sent you an invite and it's up to you to accept it or not."

"...actually, I'm tempted to accept her offer. She's just so sexy and seductive...and I want to see the broken expression of those hypnotizing purple eyes. Damn, I'm getting aroused again. "

"Well, she clearly knows your preferences. You're a lucky bastard, you know?"

"True. I'll talk to you later."

After Lu disappeared, he put a stop to the argument between the three girls and went back to their respective classrooms, Alice lowering her head as he gave her one final glance, red in the face and her body feeling hot all over.

[][][][][]

After school, the group split up, with Angelica and Marie going their separate ways, and both John and Janice walking the same path.

Once the two of them were alone, the sexual tension between them rose, eyeing each other like lovers who can't wait to become one.

As they turned a corner, he grabbed her hand and pushed her against the wall, eyes filled with desire as he ran his eyes all over her.

She felt aroused after seeing his expression, feelings of lust starting to rise inside her body.

Without warning, he grabbed her chin, tilted it upwards and swooped in for a kiss, their tongues intertwining with each other, fighting for dominance.

Using his free hand, he went under her skirt, used one of his fingers to pull aside her red panties and started stimulating her clitoris, amplifying her amorous thoughts even more.

"N-no way!!! He's so good at this! I-I can't resist~~"

The skills of a master lover are unparalleled and can make even the most heartless woman feel pleasure, his skillful hands and mastery of control of the female mind proof of his status as one of them.

A sensual moan followed by a coquettish quiver made her inside ache for his manhood. Her amorous and lust-filled gaze matching his fiery passion and masculine scent increasing the sexual vibration in the air.

"N-no! I-it's building up~~ah~~~~I-I'm cumming~~"

Unable to handle the overwhelming sexual pleasure she broke completely, a volcano erupting with the force of a thousand canons firing.

Blinded by white light. The sense of floating in a sea of pleasure. Of being caressed by the wind. Of forgetting all her problems if only for a little while.

Rivulets of white leaked out from her pussy, her entire body seized by intense pleasure, one that she was experiencing for the first time.

John pulled out of her mouth, making her gasp for breath, her purple eyes seeing nothing, empty and lifeless, her body still quivering and jerking thanks to his deft artistry.

"Wow partner. You work fast. You broke her." 

"Is it bad if I overdid it?."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I'll teach you how to control yourself so that you can take your time pleasing her and the other girls. Remember partner, the more foreplay you have, the more lust energy I can gather, so take your time and pleasure them in return."

She slumped to the ground, her tongue sticking out, a glazed expression on her face, her panties now soaking wet with her body fluids.

After a few minutes, life returned to her eyes, her face flushed, still feeling the after effects of their deed.

"Are you alright Jan?"

Using the wall as her support, she stood up shakily, quivering because of the aftereffects of her intense orgasm.

"Y-yeah John, d-don't worry about it."

Helping her up, she dusted her uniform and grabbed her napkin from her pocket, wiping off the white liquid still leaking from her pussy.

"Let's go then, you're mother is going to nag at me again if you're late."

Despite the release of their sexual desires, there was still a bit of sexual tension between them, which they ignored, saying their goodbyes and sealing it with an amorous kiss before she went home.

[][][][][]

 

 

 

8