Chapter 1 – Geronimo
2.5k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Shang’s mind which he truly wished, with this ability, Collector’s Touch, in his hands, the world and everything that lives in it are his.

What Collector’s Touch really do is collect items from people who is in close contact with the user of this passive ability. Regardless how much clothes or armor the person put on, a single touch, a single bump or a melee hit is all Shang need to do to collect items.

However, Shang could not obtain the items directly which he collected. All the items collected would directly go to the system store where Shang had to spend trade points (TP) to add them to his list of items for sale. Even Shang himself had to spend TP to buy items for his personal use.

Trade points (TP) can be obtained from every item Shang collected. One example would be collecting items from Xiao Wan,

System: Added: Xiao Wan’s Diary (TP: 1)

System: Added: Xiao Wan’s Blood (TP: 1)

System: Added: Xiao Wan’s Hair (TP: 1)

System:Added:....etc

To conclude from here, one can say it collect everything about the person, leaving no stone unturned. It would feel disgusting if Shang told someone what his ability do, so Shang decided to be quiet about it.

The only Xiao Wan’s item that Shang was interested in was her diary. It only shows her activity log and her background story is totally highlighted in black. It’s like someone put a seal in her memories. Shang made a decision not to tell Xiao Wan until she wants to know who she was and where she came from.

The only weakness for Collector’s Touch is that it could not collect items if the person is not holding them and had them stored inside spatial items. One example would be collecting items from Wang Chencai.

System: Updated: Wang Chencai’s Diary (TP: 1)

System: Updated: Wang Family’s Sycee Cover (Wang-jia Yuan-bao-zhao) (TP: 1)

System: Updated: Wang Family’s Sycee Seal (Wang-jia Yuan-bao-yin) (TP: 1)

System: Added: Spatial Ring (TP: 1)

System: Added: Spatial Pouch (TP: 1)

The ability was unable to collect items inside Wang’s spatial items but it was only able to collect the spatial items. Items like Wang’s hair and blood that had been collected will not be collected but for items like martial arts and memories, the original items that are added to the system store will be updated.

Shang had once thought if he touched the ground, he would be able to collect all items of the world but the ability does not seem to work that way.

The two-storey building which Shang opened shop was actually at the verge of collapsing before Shang came in. After Shang set up shop, the building automatically fixed itself and set itself as the spawn point if Shang or Xiao-wan happen to die in the world. The spawn point would not work if Shang or Xiao-wan happen to die in a spatial location. It would require someone or something to carry their bodies, souls or remains of them out from that location.

Regarding the marital and immortal system in the world which Shang is living in, it appears it have similar ranks as described in other fictions that Shang had read.

Marital Ranks are obtained based on the martial artist’s skills and aura.

Martial Ranks: Martial Trainee, Martial Student, Martial Expert, Martial Teacher, Martial Lord, Martial Sovereign, Martial Saint

Similarity, Immortal Ranks are obtained based on the immortal’s skills and aura.

Immortal Ranks: Mortal Immortal, Lower Immortal, True Immortal, Higher Immortal, Earthly Immortal, Spiritual Immortal, Heavenly Immortal

Both martial and immortal ranks were further split into nine classes. Ninth-class is considered the weakest while First-class is considered the strongest.

There are also ranks applies to martial and immortal arts.

The four ranks are Heaven, Earth, Black and lastly Yellow.

Yellow-class martial and immortal arts are considered the weakest while Heaven-class martial and immortal arts are considered the strongest.

Both ranks of the martial and immortal arts were also further split into nine classes. Ninth-class is considered the weakest while First-class is considered the strongest.

Back in the shop, Shang releases his handshake and waves over the counter to collect the spiritual stones.

Wang: By the way, the head of my family would like to have a face to face meeting with your great immortal.

Wang spoke before walking out of the shop.

Shang: The head of the Wang Family? What does your family head want?

Wang: I don’t know. I am just the messenger.

Shang: I will pass the message, Anything else?

Wang: Nothing. I will come by again.

Wang smiled as he walked out.

About the boss behind Shang’s shop was a great immortal, it was actually an assumption made up by the customers. The disappearances of the glass bottles and the effects of the red medicine were enough evidence to proof that no mortal means could replicate or make them.

Shang knew he was not strong enough to support the sales of the red medicine. It would be sooner or later, people who wanted the methods and profits of making them would start charging down the doors of the shop and forcing them out of Shang’s mouth. With the assumption of a strong backing, it temporarily gave Shang time to grow stronger.

Making sure there were no more customers coming in, Shang bought a Round-trip World Ticket from the system store.

Shang: Xiao-wan! I am going out!

Shang shouted while looking at the stairs leading to the second floor.

Footsteps could be heard as Xiao Wan descends from the second floor.

Xiao Wan: Eh? How long?

Xiao Wan said while looking at Shang.

Shang: I don’t know. Our great immortal wants me to go out for an errand. You know how to use the counter right?

Xiao Wan: Of course but…. come back soon. I hate to be alone in this shop.

Shang: Well, no worries. The shop will protect you and you know that. Maybe I might bring you a companion or something

Xiao Wan: Really?

Shang: Really. Okay, I will be going.

Xiao Wan: See ya…

Shang stands out of the shop and looks up at the sky.

Shang: Geronimo.

Shang spoke to himself while smiling before activating the ticket and vanishing into thin air.

43