Chapter 13 – Seitou, Hakari
701 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Houou and Kyouken: Higaki Rinne!?

Both Houou and Kyouken shouted out.

Shang: You guys know about him?

Kyouken: We knew but….

Houou: You’re right, even if it’s me, I wouldn’t want to see him.

Kyouken: He still had the same habit of torturing people by projecting their memories….

Shang: If I say he also has a deviant blade?

Houou: What!

Kyouken: He has one too!

Shang: Seitou, Hakari. A katana which is blade-less and only has tsuba (hand guard) and tsuka (hilt).

Shang: A katana that makes the wielder cut thyself, test thyself and know thyself.

Houou: Seitou, Hakari….

Kyouken: What a weird deviant blade…. What’s the use of a katana when it is blade-less?

Shang’s thoughts: You may think it is useless but to immortals and martial artists, it is very useful.

Shang’s thoughts: This katana tests whether if one is true to one’s path. If the people use it, knows they are on the right path, their skills will improve at a higher level but those who use it, realize they are on the wrong path, they either give up hope or go mad.

Shang’s thoughts: One strange thing about this blade, it could affect people who living above where it is buried.

Shang’s thoughts: In the light novel, it says that it shows Hida Takahito how Shikizaki Kiki changed history and Takahito raised a rebellion to restore the correct history.

Shang’s thoughts: Nothing is mentioned how it affects Takahito. It seems it also affects the people who serve Takahito.

Shang’s thoughts: Takahito’s adviser and Four Heavenly Kings are once the Maniwa Poison Squad from Maniwa Ninja Corps. There is no reason mentioned on why they quit being ninjas and joined Takahito but I can guess it might be Seitou, Hakari’s effect.

Shang’s thoughts: In the light novel, Yasuri Mutsue and Sabi Kokken splits up when attacking Hida Castle. Sabi Kokken’s opponent was Takahito’s adviser, Maniwa Dokuhebi. When Sabi Kokken defeated him, she felt she had lost to him. Nothing is mentioned how they fought but I can guess what happen. When Mutsue and Kokken attacked the Hida Clan, they most likely got affected by the Hakari who shows them the real history. It was only after Kokken defeated the adviser, she realizes Hida Clan Rebellion was just the starting.

Shang’s thoughts: The starting of the restoration of history.

Houou: Allow me to take my leave first. I believe your first request is important to your plans.

Houou says before taking off.

Kyouken: I guess I will be Nanami’s sparring partner.

Shang: Please go all out.

Kyouken: Leave it to me.

Kyouken says before running off.

Shang himself feels tired and decides to take a nap by sitting under a tree.

After a few hours, Shang suddenly feel one side of his legs being kicked.

When he opens his eyes, two faces that has the expression of anger appear before him.

Kyouken: Shang,  what is going on with Nanami?

Houou: I believe you have something to explain.

Shang: Sorry, I cannot make head or tail of what you want me to say. Can someone help to explain?

????: Err... Allow me...to do the explanation.

A ten-year-old kid who is wearing a penguin suit appears and speaks.

19