Chapter 14 – YES, LOLITA! NO TOUCH!
731 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The one who appears and spoke was Maniwa Pengin. If one doesn’t look down on his young age, one will be impressed by his ability to collect information.

Pengin begins his explanation from when Shang was asleep, the rest of the Maniwa Ninja Corps with the new heads turn up right when Kyouken was sparring with Nanami.

Misunderstanding the situation, they join in the fray. Both Nanami and Kyouken thought they are being requested to join in, so they did not bother to explain.

As she is being surrounded, Nanami started to show off what Shang had given her. One of the skills was Ambidexterity. The difficulty of learning this skill depends on the user.

Ambidexterity was actually a skill that was thought up by Zhou Botong in the Return of the Condor Heroes when he was imprisoned in Peach Blossom Island. As he was bored, he used different martial arts for each hand and fought with himself. Later he applies his skill to fighting his enemies with two different martial arts.

Nanami was only able to use it when Shang transfer the skill to her before the fight with Sabi Hakuhei.

The seven heads of the Maniwa Ninja Corps probably felt what Sabi Hakuhei felt when he was fighting Nanami. They are not fighting one Nanami but two Nanami.

It was only thanks to Houou’s early return and interference, the seven heads decided to give it a rest.

Maniwa Pengin did not join the fight as he was weakest of the eight heads.

Shang: if it is Ambidexterity, you can ask Nanami to teach you guys. I have no problem with that.

Houou: That’s not the problem.

Kyouken: The problem is Nanami has the ability to copy our fighting techniques?

Shang: Ah…. I didn’t mention that to you guys.

Houou and Kyouken: NO, YOU DIDN’t!

Shang: Woah, guys, relax.

Kyouken: The problem is not only she can copy, she even copies the techniques of the entire Maniwa Ninja Corps.

It seems that in the middle of the fight, Nanami went against each head mirroring their own ninpou. Surprised by her actions, the heads questioned Nanami and the answer scarred them for life.  

Shang: I sincerely apologize on the behalf of Nanami and I will pay extra for the other heads.

Shang’s thoughts: I thought I told her not to show off. Well, Whatever.

Houou: No, that’s no need to. We have a request instead.

Kyouken: Do we really need one? Houou, we are actually doing great.

Houou: Kyouken. Look at us now. The alliance of twelve heads may look fine on the surface but the inside we are all actually bickering among themselves. Don’t forget the matter about Maniwa Bofura. If we are actually working together, Maniwa village won’t be in a disastrous state like now.

Kyouken: Houou…

Houou: This is our request...no, this is a request from the twelve heads.

Shang: Uh-huh?

Houou: We would like Nanami to be our leader and you to be her adviser.

Houou prostrates behind Shang.

Kyouken: This is also my request.

Pengin & Kyouken followed suit.

Shang: ….!

Couple of things is running through Shang’s thoughts.

Shang’s thoughts: Nanami!? Leader of the Maniwa Ninja!? Kage!? Nanami, the Copy Kage!?

????: What is this nyan~? Welcoming party nyan~?

A child-like voice was heard behind the tree where Shang was sitting under.

Houou, Kyouken and Pengin immediately stood up to the sudden appearance of a five year old girl who was speaking.

It was only when Pengin saw the girl, he was shivering in terror.

Shang notices the change in Pengin’s expression and decide to greet the new visitor.

Shang: Excuse me, May I know who are you?

????: I am….

Before the girl could finish her sentence, Pengin burst out in terror.

Pengin: Sa.Sa...

Pengin was muttering and pointing at the girl.

Shang: Sa?

Pengin: SABI KOKKEN!

Pengin faints after he finishes saying.

Kokken: Nyan?

20