Chapter 15 – Blade & Soul
734 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kokken: What is wrong with this boy nyan~? Am i that scary nyan~?

Shang, Houou and Kyouken’s thoughts: Normal people would have died of fright if they actually know your background. What’s with the nyan~ coming out from the mouth of a fifty year old lolita?

Kokken: Why do I feel that all of you are talking bad behind my back?

Kokken instinctively looks at Shang, Houou and Kyouken.

Shang: No, it’s your imagination.

Shang shakes his head and says.

Houou and Kyoken: That’s right, it’s your imagination.

Houou and Kyoken nod and say,

Shang, Houou and Kyouken’s thoughts: We can already guess mentioning her age and calling her obasan is a taboo word.

Kokken: Well, whatever nyan~.

Kokken: So where’s Yasuri Nanami nyan~? I want to see the girl who defeated my son nyan~.

Kyouken: Madam Sabi, it’s already late and Nanami could have retire for the night. I could guide you to her.

Kokken: No need to call me madam nyan~, Miss Inu. You give the feeling that you are older than me nyan~.

Kyouken’s thought: Scary. Was that her natural instinct or her swordsman instinct?.

Kokken: Well. I am not bothered with such trivial matters. Lead the way, Miss inu.

Houou: Miss Inu…

Houou was giggling with his mouth covered by one hand.

Kyouken’s thoughts: Houou...I will get you for this…

Kyouken left together with Kokken.

This leaves Shang, Houou and a fainted Pengin.

Houou: So what are your arrangements, our future adviser.

Houou starts off first, breaking the silence.

Shang: You know I will agree because we have no choice.

Houou: Oh, let me hear it.

Shang: Once we are done with the shogun, history will fix itself. The shogunate will not allow anyone who can kill a shogun to live. I, Nanami, Shichika and Togame will have to enter into hiding. The best place for a hiding would be the Maniwa village.

Houou: But Bofura is still around…

Shang: We have no choice but to allow Bofura to live. He’s the only link that ensures the shogunate that Maniwa Ninja Corps have not betrayed them yet.

Shang: Through Bofura, we can spread the message that Maniwa Ninja Army need time to recover and Bofura will be handling anything the shogunate needs.

Houou: You’re indeed a good adviser but what makes you think Togame will join us after what we have done to her?

Shang: Her true identity. Since you guys have a way of finding out, the shogunate should have their own way of knowing. Either way, she couldn’t survive since she is also related to Shichika.

Houou: What about Princess Hitei?

Shang: Princess Hitei works for the shogunate but she does not have the heart to do so. She will not be an obstacle for now. She most likely replies on Bofura for information. All Pengin need to do is feed them both half-real and half-fake information. That should temporary cloud their judgement.

Houou: Impressive. What are your next arrangements?

Shang: After this, I and Nanami will go to Lake Fuyou, Edo.

Shang: The rest of the Maniwa….Hmm...

Shang: You guys won’t have problems getting Otou, Nokogiri and Seitou, Hakari.

Shang: The problem is Dokutou, Mekki.

Houou: Dokutou, Mekki?

Shang: Houou

Houou: Yes?

Shang: Will you believe me if I say it houses the soul of Shikizaki Kiki?

Houou: What!?

15