Chapter 37 – The Four Great Villains
334 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obtaining evidence which shows that she is his daughter from Ah Zhu, Zhengchun ran into the wooden house to look for Xingzhu to ask for confirmation.

Just when Zhengchun was about to search for her, he meets Xingzhu who is a rush to find him.

Zhengchun & Xingzhu: Duan (Ah Xing), I think I have found my daughter.

Zhengchun & Xingzhu: You too?

Both of them are surprised that they found their daughters.

Zhengchun: You should take a look at this first.

Zhengchun shows Xingzhu the golden lock that Ah Zhu has given to him.

Xingzhu: This... Yes, this is what I give my child. Where do you find it?

Zhengchun:.... She is outside right now. You should come out and see her.

Before Zhengchun can grab her along, Xingzhu stops him and shows him another golden lock.

Zhengchun: This…

Xingzhu: This is the other lock I left with the other child. It’s with the girl who I just bring in.

Zhengchun:...

Zhengchun is confounded to have two more daughters found at the same time.

Back at Dablit Guaif, he had just learnt from his two lovers, the Shura Sabre, Qin Hongmian and the Beautiful Yaksha, Gan Baobao that both of them have given birth to daughters who are now teenagers. Both his daughters, Mu Wanqing and Zhong Ling nearly married Duan Yu if Zhengchun have not discovered their golden locks.

He has no problem explaining to Baobao and Hongmian about Xingzhu and the two children. It’s his main wife, Dao Baifeng that he had to deal with. Baifeng was already upset about him allowing Baobao and Hongmian into his home because they have his children. One more woman would most likely forbid him from entering her chambers.

Zhengchun has a grave expression, thinking about that.

Xingzhu: What’s wrong, Duan? Shouldn’t you be happy when you have found our children?

Xingzhu asks, noticing the expression on Zhengchun’s face.

Zhengchun: Yes, I should be happy. Ah Xing, why not you bring the girl out to meet her sister?

Feeling the loving concern from Xingzhu, he decided to leave the matter aside.

Zhengchun: I will meet the both of you outside.

Xingzhu: I will go then.

Some time later outside of the wooden house of Little Mirror Lake where the Four Great Guardians and the Three Dukes are with their lord.

The Three Dukes are Fan Hua, Hua Hegen, Ba Tianshi. Even though they are given the duke position, they do not hold authority. They are the ones who often help Zhengchun out of his love debts.

Gu Ducheng and Fu Sigui have recovered from their injuries. Chu Wanli was released from his prison, the Silk Lock. Zhu Danchen was explaining how he managed to delay the Four Great Villains from coming using a misleading formation.

Four voice rang out in the open, announcing the arrivals of the Four Great Villains.

They are Duan Yanqìng, Ye Erniang, Yue and Yun Zhonghe. Yanqing was the leader of them all.

Duan Yanqing was originally a crown prince of Dablit Guaif. Due to the internal rebellion, he himself was exiled and hunted by many people due to his previous position. This results in him being crippled and disfigured. With two crutches in hand, he tried to seek justice from the abbot of the Dablit Guaif’s Imperial Temple which is known as Tianlong Temple, Great Master Kurong. Before he could do that, his brother, Duan Zhengming who is not even a crown prince, has succeeded the throne after ending the rebellion.

This makes Yanqing mad with vengeance. It was after meeting Zhengchun's wife, Dao Baifeng, he got back his confidence and went on a killing spree on those who hunted him using a combination of martial arts with crutches. The killing spree earns him a title of a villain.

Ye Erniang’s fate changed after meeting Shang. Being the leader of the Red Shoes, she made use of the martial network to killed martial artists that have done deeds worse than villains. She did not expect that would earn her a title of a villain. When Yanqing asked her to be part of his group, she wanted to refuse at first but after hearing from Shang, she agreed.

Yue was the only one whose full name was not shown. Often calling himself Yue the Second Brother (Yue Laoer), Yue the Third Brother (Yue Laosan) who uses a huge crocodile’s mouth like scissors was the only one that seems out of place among the Four Great Villains. There is nothing much mentioned in the fiction about his villainous deeds. It is probably due to being simple-minded and having a straightforward personality to kill without holding back that earn him a place as one of the four villains.

Another out-of-place villain would be Yun Zhonghe who uses a iron claw-stick. There is also nothing mentioned about the deeds he has done. It could be his lecherous behavior that earns him the place as one of the four villains.

As the four villains walk towards Zhengchun and his protectors, Shang stands in the middle of their path blocking them.

11