Chapter 43 – Shut up and Fight
268 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bowing crowd quickly gives way to the approaching elderly old man like avoiding a plague.

His reputation of being covered in poison was well-known in the crowd that no one dares to have close contact with him.

Chunqiu: So you’re Mister Shang. I have to thank you for returning one of our sect treasures.

Ding Chunqiu says while holding his feather fan behind his back.

Shang: There’s no need to thank me, Sect leader Ding. It would be better if you agree to my terms.

Before Shang and Ah Zi reaches Mount Manda Manor, they were approached by the members of the Constellation Sect who were looking for the Divine Wood King’s Cauldron.

To avoid further trouble like Xiao Feng had from them, Shang give them the system store's duplicate which he has obtained from Ah Zi and along with it, there are terms Shang has requested something from Chunqiu.

Chunqiu: If it’s about terms regarding Ah Zi, I am sorry I cannot do that. Ah Zi is considered one of indoor disciples and has learnt the sect’s martial arts, so her connection with the sect cannot be cut that easily.

Chunqiu says with a smile.

Shang: If Sect leader Ding is willingly to hear me out, I can list out the benefits you would have once you agree to my terms.

Chunqiu: Then I am all ears.

Shang: First benefit would be getting back one of the sect treasures, Silk Lock.

Shang takes out a white bundle that looks like a fishing net being rolled and tied up.

Chunqiu: I can get back my sect treasure any time I want. I don’t see any benefit in getting back now.

Chunqiu recognizes the bundle and says.

Shang: Second benefit would be getting thanks from an emperor

Chunqiu: Thanks from an emperor? What do you mean?

Shang: Ah Zi is considered one of Dablit Guaif’s princess and the elder sister of young master Duan over there. The emperor of Dablit Guaif himself would hope that she is no longer a member of Constellation Sect.

Shang says while he points at Duan Yu.

Duan Yu who is listening to the conversation, notices Shang pointing at him

Yu’s thoughts: Another sister!?

Chunqiu: Hmph, the emperor of Dablit Guaif should be fortunate that one of their princess is a member of Constellation Sect. Who does he think he is to tell me that she cannot be a sect member! Thanks from an emperor!? I don’t need that!

Shang: Then you should listen to the third benefit which I was about to say.

Chunqiu: Say it!

Shang: Third benefit would be avoiding trouble from one country and three sects.

Chunqiu: Trouble? I, Ding Chunqiu is never afraid of trouble. Even if the emperor of Dablit Guaif is here, I will not give way to him.

Shang: That’s right. To you, an emperor is not troublesome. The imperial temple, Tianlong Temple who is behind Duan Family should be troublesome for you.

This part is a lie. The emperor has not given a request to Shang but even if the emperor did not request, Ah Zi's father, Duan Zhengchun would prefer that she cut off any connections with Constellation Sect.

Chunqiu:...

Shang: That should be one of the sect. Second sect would be Griddha Palace. (Ling-jiu Gong)

????: Griddha Palace?

????: What sect is that?

????: Never heard of it.

This time Shang speaks to Chunqiu by ventriloquizing.

Shang: The head of Griddha Palace is your teacher’s senior and she is a very bad-tempered person. Under her command, there are a hundred and eight martial experts. What do you think she will do when she finds out what you have done to her junior?

Chunqiu: You!

Chunqiu knows Shang wasn't around when his senior, the sitting elderly man, Su Qinghe announces his betrayal of Carefree Sect to the crowd but he hears what he says, he realizes the young man in front of him is not that simple.

Chunqiu: You’re from Griddha Palace!?

Chunqiu says while stepping away from Shang.

Shang: No, I am not.

Chunqiu:...

Shang: Before you say anything, the third sect you should avoid having trouble with would be Xuan Wu Sect.

Chunqiu: Xuan Wu Sect... Your sect!?

Shang: I am the teacher of Ah Zi’s younger brother. If I don’t protect her, can I still be Duan Yu’s teacher? Am I right? Ah Zhi?

Shang speaks to the disguised Ah Zi who is beside him.

Ah Zi nods her head in tears.

From young, she has to rely on her wits while being in the sect and there is no one she could trust. She did not expect a stranger like Shang who she had lie to would go that far to protect her.

Chunqiu: Hmph, young man, as a martial expect, do you think you are already invincible? I will show…

Before Chunqiu could finish, Shang gives one punch to the face that Chunqiu’s body flies far from Shang.

Shang: Just shut up and fight.

10