Chapter 45 – Saving Elder Tong
243 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A horse carriage is moving towards a certain destination.

Sitting behind the driver is Shang. The ones sitting on the left side of the carriage are Duan Yu and an old man while the ones on the right side of the carriage are Ah Zi who has removed her disguise and Wang Yuyan.

Shang: So have you consider my words? Wuyazi.

Shang speaks to the old man.

Wuyazi:...

Back in Mount Leigu, Wuyazi was shocked to know there are so many changes outside when he was pretending dead while being cared by Su Qinghe.

After his legs are healed by Shang, Wuyazi learnt what had happened to the three women that loved him.

The first woman who loves him was Elder Tong, the head of the Griddha Palace which located at the southern part of Mount Tian and the Wuyazi’s senior.

Some time later, when Elder Tong was about to end the process of practicing martial arts, Li Qiushui came back and surprised her with a shock which caused her internal injuries.

Tong’s martial art, Eternal Unaging Spring Skill (Tian-chang-dì-jiu Bu-lao Chang-chun Gong) which transform her back into a child every third years. This martial art could be practiced when she was an adult but she started doing it when she was six year old. That’s the reason for the child transformation.

After being transformed into a child, she had to practice back her inner energy and drink fresh blood every day. Each day she did that, she and martial arts would grow back one year.

This process cannot be interrupted and would cause internal injuries or even death. Luckily for Tong, it only caused her body to retain the same as a body of a six-year-old child.

Wuyazi himself was unable accept feelings from a senior whose body of a child. What Wuyazi has done upsets Tong and in return, the hundred and eight martial experts who were under her command, suffered her wrath.

When Tong obtained news that Li Qiushui had becomes one of the royal mistresses of Western Xia, Elder Tong went over and had her beautiful face scarred. That started the eternal feud between the both of them.

When Wuyazi was pretending dead, both of them are still fighting.

Needless to say, the second woman that loves him would be Li Qiushui ‘s sister. Her name is not mentioned but it is only known that her face is similar to Li Qiushui. She also has a dimple at the side of her mouth and a mole at the side of her right eye. Several hints in the novel pointed out that she was the one who left Carefree Sect’s martial arts in Mount Wuliang for Duan Yu and also the true identity of the Sweeping Monk who is currently hiding in Shaolin Temple.

Wuyazi was most likely the one who passed her the martial arts and tried to look for her after surviving the push. He would never figure that she would be hiding in Shaolin Temple.

Needless to say, the last woman that loves him would be his wife, Li Qiushui.

Shang notices a similar trait among the three women. Their hatred for men makes Shang wonders if they are long-lost blood-related sisters.

The horse carriage starts to get bumpy as it moves along.

Shang: Looks like we will be reaching soon.

Shang says when he feels the bumpy ride.

Shang: So how?

Shang looks at Wuyazi.

Wuyazi: ... I will see her.

Wuyazi sighs before he says.

Wuyazi: I owe her too much. Not only her. The other two too.

Shang: It’s good that you finally realize it.

Shang: Now we can talk about saving Elder Tong.

8