Chapter 74 – Uh Eeh Uh Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang
86 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shang: Can I take down her head?

Shang questions the witch doctor as he watches the head swings slightly when the wind blows.

Nazeebo: Her head is the key of this shelter. This place will not be safe if we take it down.

Shang: Hmm… Agreed. I will come back for it later.

Shang climbs down the tree, with Nazeebo following behind.

Shang: Did you know the owner of the head?

Nazeebo: No, I don’t. Is it important?

Shang: Do you hear of the mad king of Tristram?

Nazeebo: I have heard of him from the wandering spirits which I came across. How is it related?

Shang: Well, that is the head of the mad king’s wife, Queen Asylla.

Nazeebo: ... Impossible. If that is the head of Queen Asylla, she should not have that kind of expression.

Shang: Then you would not believe what I will say next.

Nazeebo: Why is that so?

Shang: King Leoric is the one who personally decapitated her.

Nazeebo:....

Shang: You will believe me if you hear more from Deckard Cain himself.

Nazeebo: The storyteller of Tristram. I will hear from him after I have sought the fallen star.

Shang: Speaking of which, I have wondered. Where did you find her head?

Nazeebo: I chanced upon it in the crying woods when the spirits guide me to the field of gravestones.

Shang: Crying woods? Oh, you mean the Weeping Hollow.

Nazeebo: Is that what people who live around there call it? What a fitting name. I tend to hear crying during the night.

Shang: That gives me goosebumps. Can you describe the location?

Nazeebo: Why do you ask?

Shang: I suspect the remains of Queen Asylla might be near the location where you found her head.

Nazeebo: There are remains? I must have missed them. They will make good magical tools.

Shang: Err, I rather you seek her permission before doing that.

Nazeebo: I did try but the spirits are unable to find her in their realm.

Shang: Does that mean her spirit is still around in the mortal realm

Nazeebo: We can presume that as the link between her head and her spirit is not broken. Her state of death interests me.

Shang: Why is that so?

Nazeebo: Her innocence is enough for her to enter the Mbwiru Eikura, yet she is not there. There is something that prevents her from doing so.

Shang: Mbwiru Eikura? What is that?

Nazeebo: It is a place where spirits of the departed are supposed to go. Other people called it the Spirit Realm where they can summon denizens of the place to assist in their tasks.

Shang: Spirit Realm? I remember Necromancers have the power to do so but I have never seen Eucliwood use that.

Nazeebo: Who is Eucliwood?

Shang: A necromancer who is tasked by her teacher to seek the fallen star. She is also a nephalem.

Nazeebo: Good, I and the spirits have much to discuss with her. Hmm? Looks like the spirits have found your friends. Follow me.

After a few hours of walking and fight monsters with zombies, Shang and Nazeebo find two similar figures standing before the crack.

2