Chapter 93 – GG
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shang’s thoughts: Deckard...

Shang did not blame Deckard for being desperate as for every move Tyrael and the Horadrim make against the Evils, they are always ahead of them. Knowing that Shang is not a chess piece that the Evils had put in consideration, Deckard believes now they have the upper hand against them.

After Shang steps out of Cain’s house, he hears a female voice calling him.

Leah: Shang, you’re back! How’s your trip?

Leah greets Shang like they are already together as a couple.

Shang looks at Leah before speaking.

Shang’s thoughts: Leah...

Shang: It wasn’t bad. I managed to get what Deckard needed without any harm.

Leah: Without any harm? So it was a dangerous trip?

Shang: It would be if you are not careful.

Leah: Tell me about it. I am excited to know.

Leah’s eyes shines like she has found a treasure.

Shang: Let’s go to Cala’s house then. I believe Ale is also interested to know.

Together, they make their way to the shacks.

In Cala’s House...

In the middle of his storytelling, Shang senses something was broken inside the system storage.

From thin air, two cracked jade stones appear on Shang’s hand.

The jade stones are not normal jade stones which are sold commonly in the Shang’s main world. They are only sold to couples or sects so that they can detect the life and death of their loved ones or sect members. To activate the stones, one has to drop a bit of blood on both of them and give one of them to another party which one would trust while keeping the other.

Shang had thought of providing the rouge crystal necklaces which he had made for Nanami but he considered that it would be weird that a man giving another man a necklace which is normally a gift for women, he decided on the jade stones instead.

Letters “Eu” and “Li” have been carved onto the cracked jade stones and this tells Shang that both Eucliwood and Li-ming are in danger.

Ale: So what happen after that?

Ale asks as he is listening attentively to Shang’s storytelling.

Leah: Did something happen?

Leah notices the cracked jade stones on Shang’s hands and recognizes them.

They are the green stones which Shang had asked the group to apply their drop blood on.

Shang: Yeah. Sorry, Ale. I will continue another time. Leah, Sorry that I have to make a move first.

Leah: It’s alright. Be careful out there.

Shang nods and rushes over from Cala’s House to the New Tristram’s Waypoint

In the Fields of Misery…

The Waypoint in the Fields of Misery starts to glow and Shang appears on top of it.

The surrounding is totally different from what Shang had seen from the game.

Instead of khazra who are supposed to be wandering around, Shang is seeing Skeletal Shieldmen raising from their earthly graves, attacking the khazra.

Shang’s thought: Isn’t that the skill, Land of the Dead?

Land of the Dead is a Necromancer skill where the necromancer turns into a dark figure that transforms the surrounding territory into a land of buried corpses. Together with the skill, Revive, the necromancer can raise an army of dead without killing any enemies or using stored items.

Shang’s thoughts: If the Land of the Dead is activated, that means...

Answering Shang’s thoughts, a purple beam burst out from a certain direction, killing both the Skeletal Shieldmen and the kharza in its line of fire.

Shang’s thoughts: Archon is activated too. Good God (GG)...

2