Chapter 3: Ray, the Queen & her Guards
54 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All right, let's negotiate." I said as I made an attempt to imitate Gendo Ikari's pose.

The Queen immediately had an attitude change when I came up with the virus topic, so now she's the one who hold my life in the palm of her hand. The situation that just moments ago seemed to be a sketch comedy show, now has become really serious. But, it's not like I'm going to back down at such at a crucial moment like this. I mean, the Queen choosing that option would simply mean condemning her race to extinction. And I'm sure she doesn't want that.

Anyway, the options of what I can do are reduced with each passing second. That's why, should I just give up and lose my V-card to a demi-human woman? Which doesn't ensure that I don't catch a STD in the process. In fact, right now I'm totally vulnerable. Oh, man... With every thought I have, things get even worse.

By the way, I hadn't paid attention to the Queen's appearance, but her look is...very striking. That light blue and white outfit with flower embroidery she wears is quite curious. What's more, it closely resembles traditional Chinese dresses. I think they're called... 'Hanfu'? Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

However, that doesn't change the fact that she looks good wearing it. Apart from her outfit, she has two clearly longer ears and fluffier than the other rabbits I've seen so far. She's small, has warm beige skin, and has white hair styled in a hime cut that's so long that it nearly touches the floor. Well, if it wasn't for her ears, I'd call her like 'Dwarf Rabbit'. But it's not like the other rabbits are tall, so...

"I am glad you decided to cooperate. Even so, do you really think you can negotiate in your current situation?" Says Lulu Kanin, smiling and clearly enjoying the role reversal.
"You know... I'm an envoy from God, remember? I don't think you want to turn against the Lord, not to mention that the Church could also turn their back on you. I'm your last hope, and I'm sure you don't want to be guilty of the extinction of your own people, do you? So, I have a proposal for you."

If this works, I'll be the follower of the weirdest religion that exists in this kingdom, even if it's the Usada Pekora's cult. On the other hand, if the Queen didn't mentioned that, it's probably because they haven't made such medical development in this world, so I have to assume that Artificial Insemination is not an option here. Which also means that I have no other option but direct reproduction... Wonderful.

"Certainly... Okay, very well, speak."
"If Your Highness want me to breed with people of your, at least let me choose who to do it with. You see, I'm more the romantic type. It's not my desire to become something like a tool for sexual practices."
"Oh, I see... That is your fear. Well, we were already thinking about the idea that you could be a one-woman guy. So, considering our current situation and your sexual orientation, I will make a counter-proposal to you."

There you go! It worked! That's it, I shall treaty with the Church as soon as I can. No, wait... That wouldn’t be contradictory? Or does their religion accept gay people? Fuck it, I'll start my own cult and we'll worship our goddess, Usada Pekora! All kidding aside, what about this counter-proposal? Let's pray that her demands be soft... The truth is that I dislike the idea of have intercourse with women but, who knows, I could make it ease if I know my suitors in depth... Maybe something more romantic would make me change my mind. I doubt it, though.

"Ten people. You must choose ten members of the nobility as your wives."
"Wait, what?! Ten wives?!"
"That's right. I give you the freedom to choose which ones you want. However, you will have to marry ten women, live and have children with each of them. At least one must be pregnant by the end of the year. This is the most flexible as I can be.”

Is she out of her mind?! I just told her that I don't want to become a tool for sexual purposes and she goes and tells me that I must marry ten members of the Rabbit Race! "The most flexible", my ass! Although, to be honest, it could have been worse... But come on, members of the nobility... I'm a little worried about what kind of women they’re. I know I shouldn't complain but I would prefer someone else...humble.

I can't believe I'm going to stop being gay just when I decide to come out the closet. Well, not exactly, but resigning myself to the idea of  intercourse with women of the opposite gender is basically giving up being gay... I just hope that my trauma for women doesn't appear at the worst possible time.

I suppose that for any heterosexual man or homosexual woman, living with ten women and being able to do whatever you want with them it's like to be in paradise. But for me that's another story. The women I've met throughout my life have taken it upon themselves to increase that displeasure feeling. Whether it's my so unloving mother, my toxic sister or the only 'girlfriend' I had, who basically just tricked me. Perhaps this is the reason why I don't miss my old world. Be that as it may, and as much as I complain, it's not like I have more options, so...

"Okay, I accept." I say letting out a sigh.
"Perfect. I'm glad we came to good terms." She responds with an exaggerated tone. Next, she turns to her guards. "Rumi, Sylvie, please guide to... Oh, my. How rude of me, I haven't even asked for your name."

I'm not surprised... Especially from a person who really sees me as an object.
Furthermore, Rumi and Sylvie seem to be friendlier.

"Ah... Uh, Ray. Call me Ray."
"Very well, Mr. Ray. My personal guards will take you to the Royal Infirmary in order to administer you the vaccine. After that, we'll talk about how we'll proceed for the Wives Selection." Concludes the Queen, and the two personal guards nod her to later take me to the Infirmary.

...What the hell! I feel like I've lost that discussion with the Queen. Maybe I should demand that she be among the ten wives? That way I could get my revenge... Although better not, I don't want to tempt my luck too much.

"Haa..." I sigh heavily as I leave the private room where we're before.
"Tired, Ray-hen?" One of the Queen's guards asks.
"...Hen?"
"Yes! Except for Her Majesty, all of us must add that honorific to your name." The other woman explains, quite lively.
"Oh... That's new. And answering your question, yes. The whole summoning thing seems to have exhausted me."

Wow, I didn't expect that. This kingdom does have things from my original world. Although, well, it could also be that us we have things from them. Whatever, who cares. I just want to lie down for a few minutes...

"Ray-hen."
"Yeah?"
"Are you the one who puts it in hole? Or prefer receives it instead of giving it?"

What the... What's that supposed to mea- Ah, get it. They're still curious about it, huh? Screw the finesse. It seems that being gay here is accepted, but for some reason they find it unusual... Hmm, how should I define this in terms of a rotten girl who loves 'Boys Love' relations...? The active was 'seme', right? And the 'uke' passive, I guess... There was also another term to call whoever could take both roles, but I don't remember.

"The one who puts it in hole."
"Wooah!" Both say, amazed.

Really... If the Queen's guards have no decency to say such things, then what about common people?
Something tells me that it's better not to know.

0