The vampire part 4
1.1k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasha's POV

*

I have been alive for almost a century now, been part of history, witness many things in my dull vampiric existence. I have experienced the cruelty of the world during the time I have been idly wandering about this dull planet and all this time I've always been looking; searching for that person at the end of my very own string; my destiny as my father called it.

 

It's been so long ago since I was born, my mother and father has long passed away now. My mother was human and my father was a vampire. That's the weird thing about being a vampire, once you've found you're  other half, your life span adjust to theirs and you almost become human; of course the only human thing about my father was the years he had left to live.

 

I never understood my father he had been alive for almost two centuries but the moment he found my mother he didn't run nor hide but happily ran towards his own death. I suppose that's a morbid look of things, I was young then full of pride and ideas, I thought my father foolish and I vowed to myself that I would never follow the same path, I would run away from my own destruction.

 

But after awhile you get tired of visiting and travelling so many places that life becomes so dull and dreary. I remember my father was so happy and so full of life that I craved that, feeling alive. I miss being alive. I was so naive, I thought that anyone would do and my father was ridiculous so I tried to find a boyfriend, my very own 'boy toy' but that never panned out, just the thought of touching and being intimate with them sickened me to no end.

 

My father explained to me once I was considered an adult by human standards that vampires were asexual and will have almost no interest in the opposite sex until I find the other half of my heart. Ridiculous I scoffed then I asked him why other vampires did not get together with each other but my father told me that it's just how things are, how nature intended us to be. I suppose it's to balance our number since vampires are a rarity in the world. Humans like to think they're at the top of the food chain but what they don’t know won't hurt them but can absolutely kill them.

 

After my parents passed away I wandered from places to places working different type of jobs I was interested in. I even tried my hand at being an assassin once and was very successful, it was very hard to survive being hunted by vampire, I would know I have never failed once.

 

After fifty years of living in isolation I was bored and tired of the world that I surrendered my self in slaughter, meaningless brutal slaughter but after awhile I grew bored of that too and chose to just stay home and waste away searching for something that would excite me once again. 

 

It was then I felt it, a weird peculiar feeling resonating within my soul. My non beating heart began to vibrate and quiver in what seem to be anticipation and panic. I could feel something calling to me, something I desperately want and need that it was driving me insane.

 

My destined one has been chosen and I was alive once again. I searched frantically for years and years I went all over the world searching for the one that made me feel alive. The only one for me.

 

I almost gave up hope after searching for almost twenty years. I decided to take a little break from my search and decided to stay in England for awhile. I was walking aimlessly at a city called Birmingham trying to relax my nerves, as I passed a somewhat popular coffee shop. My never tense up, my usually non responsive heart began to pulse rapidly and there were suddenly a strange feeling within the pit of my stomach, I think the expression humans use was 'feeling butterflies in the stomach' that strange fluttery feeling.

 

I looked up and my eyes went wide for in behind the window was a boy. A boy in his twenties with dark brown hair,  caramel blue eyes and face so angelic that I felt like I would be exorcised if I got to close. My breath hitch and throat dried as I could feel a longing to possess him within my entire being. As soon as I laid eyes on him, I knew he was mine.

 

I couldn't be rash with this, I have to take my time and slowly observe and study him. I felt a gnashing pang of pain like someone plunge a sharp knife deep in my heart and drag it down cutting across my spongy flesh when I thought of the possibility that he might have a girlfriend. I gritted my teeth in anger and frustration as I thought of how I was going to make sure that 'bitch' was well taken care of. I smiled darkly at this.

 

Its been a few days now and I have been trying to keep as much distance between us while not losing sight of him. It was dangerous; he was dangerous being near him drives me love crazy, my body and soul screams for him, to take him in my arms and spoil him. This could not go on any longer for there's an itch within myself, a deep hunger to possess him, to completely own him.

 

I have been watching him for a week now and to a my great relief he did not seem to have a girlfriend. He hangs out with a couple of his friends somedays but they were guys and I'm generous enough to allow those walking blood bags to be near him, to entertain him. I have decided that tonight was the night that I am going to touch him, just to have a feel of him. I wasn't quite ready for him to meet me just yet but I just couldn't wait any longer.

 

I find it funny that he thought that locking his door and windows would keep me out, he doesn't realise that there is no way out anymore, he can no longer escape. Damien that was his name I've found this out by compelling his silly little friends. He has been having trouble sleeping lately, I'm not quite sure why but he has been anxious and terrified like somethings troubling him. I feel unsettled by this and I wish so desperately to help him. 

 

It was 4am in the morning when he finally fell asleep. I could tell by the rising and falling of his chest, the way it settled into a constant repetitive rhythm. The sounds of his heartbeat was music to my ears and I could fall asleep just listening to every pulse of his heartbeat. I was perched on a tree across the road directly in front of his bedroom window and it was time to break in. I jumped and shifted my from into a small bat and entered through the open chimney.

 

The smell of dust and stale air hit me like a wave as I dove down inside the old dusty chimney and out of his fireplace. I looked around the place resting my hand against the leather sofa. I didn't need a light to see, my eyes are very well suited in the night and I could see even more clearly in the night than during the day. Some of the walls had some frame portrait of Winnie the Pooh, that made me laugh and I find it very adorable how he was still attach to his childhood show.

 

The kitchen was quite small and simple, the cupboards were bare and had barely any food in them. The fridge even had a milk that has been out of date for two days. I shook my head at this and sighed. Finally I headed up the stairs and entered his room.

 

Opening the room I noticed that the hinges of the handle was quite loose and the bolts needed tightening. I twisted the loose handle and pushed the door open slowly and it swung wide silently. What greeted me was a fluffy grey carpet on top of the wooden floor, a nice wooden coffee table at the centre of the carpet and on top of it sat a computer while in front of the table was a beanie chair. I made my way across the room and spotted his sleeping figure, he was tucked underneath the duvet even his head was covered. 

 

I slowly lifted up the duvet and my hands froze. Damien sleeping face was mesmerising and I could feel a longing within my loins and my face heated up with need. I had the weirdest thought that if I reached out and touch him I would burn and that fire would consume my reason and self control. The need to ravish him was stronger now and his smell made me so hungry that before I notice I was already climbing on top of him. I felt glad that the blanket separated us thinly or else I would have done even more unspeakable things to him.

 

I took a deep breath as I placed my mouth against his neck. He smelled divine with a slight hint of strawberry and summer fruits. I lick my lips in anticipation and then proceeded to sink my teeth in his neck. The taste of his blood was indescribable only one word describes it; heavenly. I close my eyes in euphoria as I lost myself in its addicting taste. I moaned in pleasure and I could feel wetness pool in my loins. I trembled and quiver in bliss and with each gulp I came closer and closer to my oblivion, within moments I reached my orgasm and my leg spasmed as I 'came' hard and long, my legs shaking with each wave of pleasure that course through me.

 

"Hmmm" I bit my lip as a moan escaped my lips and I fell on top of him weakly. I lay there on the side of his neck content and warm. I made sure not to take too much blood, I only took a few sips at most and that was enough to send me to the edge. I licked my lips in anticipation and excited at the thought of doing more with him, to him. But not yet this things couldn't be rushed.

 

I waited another week before finally deciding to have a chat with him. It was hard staying away for long but my nightly visits pacified me, quenched my thirst long enough. I had to make sure that there was no obstacles in our relationship, no other female he was interested in or was interested in him before I meet him because if there was I will have to take care of those 'thief's' trying to take what's mine. Can't blame me really I can smell that he isn't a virgin, someone else has taken his first and I absolutely hated it. If I find out who it is, I will rip her apart.

 

I was still seething in anger as I sat on his bed waiting for him to arrive home, I made sure he got home safe and I went ahead of him when he was a few moments away from the door. The moment the bedroom door opened my eyes followed his silhouette like a hawk. He hadn't notice me yet as the room was dark. He jumped in surprise and fear as soon as he saw me, I mostly attributed his fear to my crimson eyes as they only appear when I'm truly ready to kill. He tried to run out of the door but I move quickly and stopped the door from opening.

 

The meeting went as well as it could have even though it ended with him shouting at me a little bit and him going off to bed ignoring me but I smiled wickedly at my plan of petty revenged.

 

I was very happy the next morning as we had our little date, he even told me off for trying to compel that woman at counter at that Chinese restaurant. I enjoyed watching him eat and watching him squirm uncomfortably while I was picking out something to wear for our first night together. But then that bitch came and she touched him with her grubby little hands and I was ready to erased her existence but Damien stop me, a pleading look in his eyes  as he begged me to ‘stop’. I know I shouldn’t kill this woman for it will hurt him and it will ruin any chances of living with him happily, I’d rather not take him against his will.

36