The vampire final chapter 18+
1.4k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have been searching all over for Sasha frantically. I was pretty much all over the place as I don't know her well enough to have an inkling on where to look. I sighed in frustration and attempted to calm myself down. It has been a few hours since my search began, my feet are sore from running all over the place in an attempt to find Sasha but apparently, luck is not on my side today. I kept in contact with Melanie via mobile phone making sure she was safe and that Sasha has not changed her mind and gave her a non too friendly visit. 

 

I growled in frustration as I notice the sky turning dark and decided to head home, the stressful day has taken a toll on me and my body had still not yet recovered from what I put it through and the incident that happened today is definitely not helping my physical health especially my mental one. I trudge up the stairs to my room in laborious steps, I was hoping Sasha would be here but she wasn't anywhere downstairs. I opened my room and spotted the still figure of Sasha lying face down on top of the bed. I almost jumped in shock but honestly, I was relieved to find her here. 

 

I stood there silently at the foot of the bed wondering what my next move should be. 'Should I say something? Is she sleeping?' I wondered while pondering on my next course of action. Sasha said something but I couldn't make out what she was saying as her voice was muffled by the pillow.

 

"Did you say something?" I asked her cautiously.

 

"Why were you gone for so long." She asked me quietly her head now facing me, her eyes hard and crimson. 

 

'Is she still mad?' 

 

"I was looking for you," I replied slowly. "You have no idea how long I was searching for you, felt like a headless chicken." I gave her a shaky laugh as I exhaled heavily.

 

"Why? To make sure I didn't hurt her," she said accusingly with a frown and a look of hurt entered her eyes. I pinch the bridge of my nose in an attempt to calm myself but that didn't really help.

 

"No.. I mean yes but you know it isn't like that," I told her seriously as I took a cautious step towards her.

 

"Really?" she narrowed her eyes accusingly. 

 

"To be honest I still don't quite know what set you off,"

 

"Do you really not know? Do you really not understand what you mean to me," she said with a hiss.

 

I was taken aback by her sudden tone with me and honestly, I felt annoyed. I was confused, tired and here she was accusing me of feigning ignorance, the nerve of this vampire.

 

"Do you know what! No, I don't know what you mean, I don't know what I mean to you because you have been so vague about it and I think your only here because I'm just food to you. I'm confused and tired and ever since you came, you have turned my life upside down. I just feel overwhelmed and I'm sick of it, I'm afraid and I don't know what to do." I cried out.

 

"Come here and I'll tell you." She said loudly. Feeling brave cause of the adrenaline coursing through me I refused to budge and just glared at her demanding her to explain herself. I felt movement as I found myself being dragged down towards bed and Sasha was suddenly on top of me pinning both of my hands at the side of my bed. 

 

"What the heck!" I complained. My heart was pounding against my chest hard from the shock.

 

I looked up and see Sasha staring down at me, smiling as if she had successfully caught prey in her trap. "Do you want me to tell you?" she asked a smile playing at her lips. I had a bad feeling about this. I just groaned in frustration and looked away. Sasha was having none of that and dove down to my expose ears grazing her teeth across my outer shell. I whimpered slightly as she put pressure by sinking in her fang just a tiny bit.

 

"Ahhh!" I moaned in pain and tried to struggle against her restraining hands but that did not go well. I squirmed and tried to buck her off but Sasha did not budge, she just watch me struggle and took great pleasure in doing so.

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing!!" I screamed as Sasha sank even more of her fang deep inside my skin. She gave a hazy laugh and finally opened her mouth and let my poor ear free.

 

"So you're finally ready to listen." she darkly chuckled and showed me an evil grin that displays her fangs. I nodded frantically but still tried to get away from her grasp.

 

"Are you going to behave?"

 

I sighed as a settled down and glanced at her expectantly.

 

"So tell me what am I to you then?"

 

"I think its easier to show you," she said with a glassy look. I froze confused by what she means and then she kissed me. My eyes widened as her tongue snaked in and violated my mouth. At first, I struggled instinctively but the way she twirled and curled her tongue around with mine made me moan in ecstasy. She was grinding her sex against mine as she licked and sucked at my tongue and kiss me with such fervour that I thought she was trying to suck out my soul. She stopped briefly letting me catch my breath for a moment  before she continuing to ravage my lips. 

 

 She paused and gave me a victorious smile.I lay there out of breathe, I struggled to defend myself from her 'ferocious' attack. My cheeks were flushed red and my member was now as solid as a diamond.

 

"Ahh~ you're thing is poking me." She moaned as she continued grinding against my bulge erotically. I groaned from the stimulation. I can feel how wet she is as her juices drip and seeped on the jeans I was wearing.

 

"Do you understand it now~"

 

"Not quite." I said cheekily with a chuckle. I bucked my hips pushing my enlarged member onto her, she moaned loudly and her voice hitched unto a crescendo. 

 

"Feels good..." she breath out, her hands scrambling to take off my clothes. I assisted her with hers, I paused for a second in surprise as she was wearing the lingerie I picked for her earlier. I turned red at this but my eyes were transfixed at her beautiful form. I gulped heavily as I let my eyes drank as much of her enchanting body. Her dark blonde hair drape over her milky white shoulders slightly covering her perfectly shape breast, her creamy thighs that has no blemish were displayed in all their glory on either side of me. My penis throbbed in anticipation as her love juices keep spilling out of like a gurgling geyser. 

 

"Y..- yo.. you're so wet." I whispered shakily. Her rose coloured nipples erect begging me to suck on them.

 

She nodded with a bite of her lips as she kissed me once more and guided my cock over her entrance, she pressed the tip and she let her hips hover just above my rod as she slowly pushed herself down, impaling herself on my cock. I hiss as her warm wet walls envelop the head of my cock.

 

"So tight!" I cried out in pleasure as I wrap my arms around her neck hugging her tightly. I kissed and bite her neck as her wet walls stretch to accommodate my girth. 

 

"Are you alright?" I asked her as I hear her whimper and hiss slightly. I caress her back tenderly. "We can stop.," I suggested.

 

"Over my dead body!" she replied with a hiss and moaned loudly as she lowered herself down fully sheathing my entire manhood inside her completely.

 

"Ahh! Fuck!" I cursed loudly as I feel her tighten around me.  I sat up and began to attack her breast with my greedy mouth. I held her by her perfectly shape rear end. Grabbing both of her cheeks, I kneaded them like dough, pinching and spreading them forcefully. I raised my head to capture her lips I bit her mouth and made her bleed slightly. A petty revenge I know but a chuckle escape my lips as i lapped up the blood with my tongue.

 

She arched her back and loudly moaned as I pulled her ass towards me sheathing my throbbing cock deeper inside of her.

 

"Fuck..... so good~.." she cried out with another whimper. She bit her index finger and I found that such a turn on that I unceremoniously dropped her on her back, unfortunately that caused my cock to pop free from her imprisonment.

 

"Hey..!" She began to protest. I didn't even let her finish her sentence as I mounted Sasha, plunging my cock inside wet walls roughly. Her feet curled as she cried out with a whimper. I covered her mouth with mine, kissing her messily with wild abandon. My hands did not let breast be lonely for too long as they pinch and fondle her breast. I began writhing inside her, slamming my cock inside her repeatedly. 

 

"Ahh~ Ahh~ Ahh~... moreeee... do it harder. Harder!" She mewled every time I piston my cock deep her inside. 

 

"Shit! I'm about to cum." I whispered in her ears.

 

"Cum for me then baby~!" She moaned, her eyes locking with mine as we stared at each other both lost in the carnal pleasure.

 

"Inside!" She demanded shakily. I tried to pull away but she was not having that and wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't pull out. I tried to stop my movement but she just use her legs to control my movement, pushing me in and out inside her.

 

"I'm close too.. FASTER!" she ordered with a growl and I dazedly complied. 

 

"Dammit!" I cried out as I bit her neck and squeezed her breast hard as my seeds spilled out inside her. Her walls tightened and convulsed around me as she came, her juices spilling out on all sides. Her convulsing walls squeezed my manhood coaxing out more and more of my seeds.

 

I collapse on top of her breast using it as a makeshift cushion. I panted in exhaustion on top Sasha and she just laughed in contentment. 

 

"Do you know now?" She asked, lovingly caressing my hair. I just hummed in response and closed my eyes.

 

"Darling it's far too early for the night to be over just yet." I tensed sensing amiss. 

 

She flipped me over in one quick motion. "I'm not ready yet." I told her pointing at my now flaccid rod. She just smiled mischievously and grab my cock and began to stroke it with her hand. 

 

"Ahh.." I groaned in pleasure and pain. My manhood was in a state that it's highly sensitive. It began to twitch and come alive under the care of her magical hand.

 

I closed my eyes as my head begin to blank out. She stop for a second and I opened my eyes to look at her. Relieved but more disappointed that she stopped. She looked at her hands with a curious gaze and she flashed me a grin.

 

"Look my hands is covered in blood, proof that you took my virginity." She said happily.

 

"You're so silly." I laughed softly. I gave her a tender look and closed my eyes once more. 'Hopefully we're done for the night since I need sleep and I have work in the morning tomorrow.'

 

But apparently she wasn’t quite finish with me yet as the head of my cock was being envelope by something wet and slimy. I twitch and bucked slightly as a hard moan escape my lips as she twirled her tongue on the head of my cock. I grabbed the back of her head on instinct, holding on to the soft curls of her hair, as she bob up and down, swallowing my whole cock like she was performing some type of magic trick.

 

"God!"

 

"Fuck!"

 

"Heavenly Buddha!"

 

I cried out each time her tongue glides across the surface of my cock. She pushed her mouth deeper allowing my cock to sheathe deep in her throat as her tongue slurped and lick aggressively.

 

I began to thrust myself unconsciously in her mouth grabbing her head to support my actions. I cursed as I spilled my seeds for the second time that night deep down her throat. She calmly took all of my cum as she began to gulp down greedily.

 

"Delicious~" she said with a dazed look, licking the corner of her lips where cum dribbled.

 

I couldn't speak or move for awhile as my head feels fuzzy from the overstimulation.

 

 Before I could even recover she positioned her moist vagina on top of my cock, coaxing it to stand up once again.

 

"No more! Let me rest!" I begged but I did not get any rest that night.

 

 

 

 

*Authors note*

 

This won’t be the last you hear about Damien and Sasha. I will write more about their developing relationship in the future chapters. 

 

I have something planned with all my characters. Look forward to it.

 

 

34