Chapter 1
77 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter 1]

After Mom put the lunchbox in my bag, she smiled and told me, "Take care and Good luck on your first day of school."

I feel happy, excited, and a little nervous.

On my way from my house to the waiting shed just a corner away.

There, I was waiting for a Jeepney1Jeepneys sometimes called simply jeeps and are buses and the most popular means of public transportation ubiquitous in the Philippines. They are known for their crowded seating and kitsch decorations, which have become a widespread symbol of Philippine culture and art.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeepney passenger car because that was the only transportation there was to the school that would save the fare. As I was watching the passenger Jeepney in the waiting shed, I slowly saw a growing number of passengers wanting to ride in the Jeepney.

Ten minutes later the Jeepney finally arrived.

I sit near the left front of the jeepney where the driver is behind because if I sit in the back of the Jeepney I may get stuck by lots of people who like to ride in the Jeepney and wouldn't be able to see the scenery. Inside the Jeepney on either side of the seats are 8 seats per side, thus 16 seats in a Jeepney.

When riding a Jeepney you can only ask how hard it is for you to ride a Train that you want to push yourself without even having to.

Think of my body as if I were pressed like garlic. In the word garlic... hey! I didn't smell, right?!

I always take a shower, I always brush my teeth and shampoo so I'm proud of myself that I take a bath every day.

While I was riding Jeepney, I talked to the driver.

Takako: "Kuya2used as a polite title or form of address for an older man. Driver, a student at Central Central State University Science High School."

I took some money in my wallet and handed over fifteen pesos315 Philippine Peso equals to $0.30 United States Dollar to the Jeepney driver to pay the fare. As I was riding in Jeepney all the passengers were looking at me but all I knew was that I had a good aura about them. I guess this is their way of hospitality?

Then Kuya Driver asked me suddenly.

Driver: "Kiddo4You can call someone kiddo, especially someone who is younger than you, as a sign of affection., where am I going to the first gate or the second gate?"

He looked in the mirror using a jeepney's rear-view mirror while asking me which gate I was on. So I answered.

Takako: "Kuya Driver, at the first gate."

When I answered Kuya Driver's question they had already paid the fare and told Kuya Driver where they were going. But I'm still not comfortable with many people and I can't help but feel shy.

Ten minutes later I arrived at my Central Central State University Science High School at the First Gate

Finally!

The first day of school should be your first impression should be nice and respectable I said to myself in my mind as I said myself full of determination.

When I descended Jeepney to the first gate / main gate of Central State University you could see the school security guard post near the school gate entrance. And there I asked Mister school security guard because I did not know where Science Highschool.

I might be lost Central Luzon State University because of the extent to which the University thinks I look like a big city in a province.

Takako: "Umm. Mister, where can I find Science Central High School at Central State University?"

My voice was a bit nervous as I was asking because Mister guard was like a giant and he looked like he was going to eat my meat.

It's so scary you think he'll hold you tight and then eat you whole and swallow you alive like in an anime Attack on Titan .. Scary!

Mister Security Guard: "Oh, at Science High School?"

He looks in his pocket and pulls out a paper and blows it up.

It was a Central Central State University's big map?!

I was appalled by the sheer size of the school faculties, department buildings, dormitories, and places I didn't know but I looked into Mister Security Guard if he knew the place because they said to leave it to the experts right? I know you agree with me right?

Mister Security Guard: "Wait, first at the first gate go to the left corner and you'll just be seen seeing the huge Narra tree surrounded by flowers and you can see the Science High School gate."

Mister Security Guard smiled at me and spoke calmly as he explained. Ah, Mister Security Guard isn't scary at all.

Takako: "Thank you very much, Mister Security Guard."

I thank Mister Security Guard and shake my hand while saying bye-bye.

After talking to Mister Security Guard I walked to Science High School. As I walked to the Science High School, I glanced at the students singing inside the Narra tree. Their melodies are lighthearted to those who hear. Relaxing bass is like singing in a cellphone so it can sleep soundly.

As I was raised in the spirit of listening to the singers I remembered that I should not be late for class because my first impression should be presentable and respectful.

I walked to the gate of science high school. I noticed students taking different steps together in an open area with a bulletin board to find their names and where they were going in their classrooms.

The students on the bulletin board have different expressions that show happy ones who have fun, some who are mischievous, also those who have expressions that leave their souls, have no emotions, and are just a little quiet. no comment.

I know the feelings and experiences of students who are sad, crying, and who want to separate the soul from their body because their teacher is Terror.

Students do not like terror teachers because first of all, it is difficult for them to provide activities, seatwork, homework, and quizzes.

Secondly, they are always grumpy and moody so it is difficult to read the mood when the teacher is teaching a lecture.

And third, is low to give mark do you know that when you do a project on a subject you have done all you can do, pay off your project with blood and sweat so that your project is perfect then you are given a merciful mark.

Where's the justice?! Where?! If you're in my situation, you will agree, right?!

I'm crying for blood here!

Please back me up a little guys?

To the students who are sad and have lost hope in the bulletin board, I can only pray for you to be courageous and to not be discouraged.

1