Chapter 2
79 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Chapter 2 ]

(Takako POV)

When I think of students who looking at their names in the bulletin board with a sad expression, crying and some that looked like their souls were about to leave their bodies giving me a dark and cold feeling in my body as if I was in a slaughterhouse.

I hope I will have a good teacher in grade 7 and hopefully, my classmates will be kind and friendly to me.

I walked to the bulletin board to see my name and to find out the class where I was going to, who would be my classmates, and who would be my homeroom teacher.

As I walked to the bulletin board I noticed that many students on the bulletin board were looking at me.

Student A (Male): "Wow, is she from abroad?"

He seems astonished when he looked at me while I'm walking towards the bulletin board.

Student B (Female): "Her hair is pretty, too.

She said to her friend as she stares at my hair with envy.

Student C (Female): "Hey, is she's an actress?"
Student D (Female): "Maybe, but she's looks more like a model from a magazine?"

A female student taps her bestie's shoulders with excitement and asks for her confirmation if I was some a movie actress. Her bestie only replied nonchalantly as she seems to wonder the same question as well.

Student E (Male): "Guess what? Why is she wearing a male uniform?"
Student F (Male): "It could be? she might be a lesbian or a tomboy."

A male student looked confused while asking his friend a question because the school uniform that I wearing did not match with what he thinks.

Student G (Male): "I really found my Princess from my dreams!"

Another male student looked at me with a love-struck expression on his face, and he shouted with a loud voice. Then he suddenly cried because of some reason that I feel nauseating to talk about.

Damn...

I was embarrassed because I stood out too much that many students were looking at me.

As I continued walking to the bulletin board, I saw many students on the bulletin board looking for their names as if you were attending a crowded concert.

I tried to get in front of the bulletin board to see my name and find out where the grade 7 classroom was but I failed. I didn't have any choice but ask them if they could let me walk through to the bulletin board.

Takako: "Excuse me, can you please guide me to the bulletin board so I can see where I'm going in class. Can I?"

I smiled and calmly told them if they would give me a way to see my name on the bulletin board.

They gave a nod to my request and then they let me go through the bulletin board so I could search for my name and see where the class I was placed in.

I saw my name on the bulletin board. Number 29 in Grade 7 - Section July.

Done with my business here, I thanked the students who kindly pave my way to go through the bulletin board and walked down the hallway towards my classroom.

As I walk down the hallway, I saw a girl being scolded by her teacher. It seems that she violated the school rules which prohibiting the student to run inside the hallway.

Her face is well rounded in shape, her eyes are sharp, her eyes are as black as Tahitian pearl, her nose is Asian nose and her lips are kissable red lips. She's not fat, but she's also not skinny.

Noticing that I was looking at her, I gave her a friendly smile and walked straight into my classroom.

The first impression is important. This event will decide my fate, whether I can be fit in this class or not depends on this moment.

This can be difficult if they have some misunderstanding against me. If that were to happen, it will make me more difficult to make friends.

Also, I need to choose my friend wisely.

If you were friends with your classmates would you want your friend to be a lazy student and always late to classes? I don't think you would like that kind of friend.

My Grade 7 - July classroom?

Doesn't the word July is the name of a month on a calendar? Maybe the classes here are based on the names of the months of the year.

Let's stop asking questions and let's go inside the class so I can take them all. I knocked on the classroom and calmly asked.

Takako: "Is this the Grade 7 - July classroom?"

Shironeko: "Oh ?! New transfer student, All right, go ahead."

Her name is Shironeko C. Seiko. She was a homeroom teacher in Grade 7 - July. She's 25 years old with an average good looking woman. She has long black hair with a hime cut hairstyle. She's 165 cm tall, She's a little bit skinny but it's perfect for her beautiful body curves.

She drives me to the front of the classroom. I saw all my classmates looking at me with different expressions on their faces, most of them talking as if they had seen me on the bulletin board, some of them in the boys were celebrating and thankful they came here in this section, some of them are happy women, some are excited, some are annoyed and have no expression and there are also looking at me confused their expression.

Takako: "Thank you!"

Shironeko: "Before you sit down, first introduce yourself."

She looked at Takako with a troubled look, as if she thinks that the school faculty staff gave me a wrong school uniform.

In her mind, perhaps she asking the question to the school faculty staff.

Why you give a young beautiful lady to wear a male uniform on her first day of school?!

(Inside of her heart she's really angry but she couldn't let anyone see her emotion, because it will definitely ruin her image to her beloved students.)

Takako: " Hello, I'm Takako Apple R. Wright. I'm 13 years old. I'm from Saint Celestine Elementary School. You can call me Takako."

  

(Other POV)
( While Takako is introducing herself )

They saw a blonde-haired girl with smooth white skin and with a delicate body. Her pupils are sapphire blue with long eyelashes. She has a face of slightly round shape, with perfect big round eyes. It's accompanied by a high nasal bridge with a well-shaped pink rose lip and with complimented with an angelic little girl voice.

Everyone in the class simultaneously thinks in their mind, "She's Cute.....". But they notice something that doesn't look right.

They looked at her trousers.

Student 1: "She is cute, but why she wearing trousers?!"
Student 2: "I'm not sure, What to make of this.."

...

Takako: "I love cute things and adorable animals like puppies, kittens, and hamsters but I hate the most are spiders."

...

All of the students keep whispering in low voice.

Student A: " Even though she's wearing trousers, she's fairly cute.
Student B: "On the contrary, it just make look her cute."
Student C: "Probably an Older Brother hand me down..? Cute.."

...

Takako:" My hobbies are playing musical instruments, singing, cooking, reading novels, and playing games. I'm pretty good at playing online games like League of Legends, Mobile Legends. So for 250pesos 1₱250 is equivalent to $5 USD, I'll play any games with you whether online games, offline or arcade games for one time only."

...

Every boy in the class thinking of a date with Takako like in the arcade playing games, singing in the karaoke, cooking food together, playing together in doing live stream in mobile legends, and other kinds of stuff.

  
Male Student 1: " I... I think I like Takako."
Male Student 2: " I think I'm in love."
Male Student 3: " I'm going confess."

...

Takako: " It's nice to meet you and please take care of me."

Takako introduce himself with a calm, pleasant hearing and a gentle bow.

Shironeko: "Okay!" "Now please take a seat."

She clapped loudly after Takako introduced himself to his classmates and she pointed the chair in front of the front desk of her teaching desk for her to sit.

Takako walked over and sat down on his chair, but Takako forgot to say his self-introduction so he raised his left hand and spoke.

Takako: "Maam, I forgot to say I'm a guy."

Suddenly, the class becomes silent. But id rid not take long for the silence to be broken.

Everyone in the classroom instantly shouted in a loud voice in unison in the next moment.

"WHAAAAAT ??????!!!"

They couldn't believe their own ears as their voice reverberated in the corridor.

Everyone: "NO WAY!" "NO WAY!" "NO WAY!"

Everyone: "WAIT A DAMN SECOND!"

  

(Takako POV)

My male classmates still couldn't believe what they heard and they ran to me to ask if they heard something wrong.

Ryan: "Hold up for a second!"

Arzael: "Please tell me what you said earlier?"

Maple: "Did you just say that you're a guy? Right?"

Karl: "What you said must be a lie... Right?"

Huh? Is what I said really that unbelievable? For some reason, this is really pissing me off.

  

(Other POV)

They pause for a moment and describe Takako to analyze whether if he is a boy or a girl.

Ryan: "A blonde hair with smooth white skin and delicate body."

Maple: " Sapphire blue eyes with long eyes lashes."

Arzael: "A face of slightly round shape, with perfect big round eyes."

Karl: "it's accompanied by a high nasal bridge with a well-shaped pink rose lip with complimented with an angelic voice."

All of the students reach their conclusion that Takako is a...

Everyone: " Takako is a girl! "

  

Arzael: " It can't be, You're a girl right? There's no other way to see it!!"

Maple: " Hello Takako, I'm Maple... Will you be me, the first girlfriend?!"

Maple suddenly grab his hand and confessed to Takako. But suddenly Ryan punched him in the head while he's middle of confessing.

Ryan: " Hey?! Don't steal my march from me!"

Maple: "Hey, what was that for?!"

Ryan and Maple start to brawl in the classroom.

Karl: "Please don't mind the two of them, A princess like you doesn't need a brute like those two."

Ryan and Maple: "You called us brute?! Come here you little!"

Takako: " Wait, Everyone......."

The girl(?) looked around at how chaotic the classroom that almost falls into a riot.

Takako: "You're scaring me..."

She slid into her chair as if she were scared and crying. Suddenly the commotion and quarrelsome people stopped fighting and apologized to Takako.

Ryan, Maple, Karl: "S--- Sorry....!!! We didn't mean to make you cry..."

They start to comfort Takako from crying from left to right.

Takako slow raised his head and suddenly smiles and giggled.

Everyone in the classroom saw Takako making a fake cry, then the next moment she suddenly smiled and giggled.

They were shocked, confused and all of them are unable to react for a moment.

Takako: "What?!"

He slightly tilted his head put a left hand to his cheek to support his head like he was mocking people and said it ridicule tone.

Takako: "I said I'm a guy, was that hard to understand?"

Everyone in the classroom couldn't react but to cry in tears inside of their hearts as their heart slowly broken by half. They start to wonder if they saw a real villainess in Otome games.

  
Suddenly one young boy from the broken-hearted boys stood up.

Maple: "Ah..." "..Uh." "Ah....."

He's trying his best to stand up even if his heart is broken into half like a wounded soldier on the battlefield trying to fight back then he said.

Maple: "...regardless, I still like you!"

He said loud and clear as if he were on the brink of death.

Maple: "Is that fine?!"

All the boys in the classroom were crying and saluting Maple as he acknowledged his feelings for Takako.

  
Takako lowered his hand to his face and looked at Maple with a cold, lifeless eye as if he were looking at the most eloquent creature on the face of the ground and told him a slow, echoing the tone of speech and deadly word

Takako: "Not. In. A. Million. Years."

All of his classmates who heard his hurtful words broke their hearts in ashes and cried out in a loud, single voice.

Everyone: " NOOOOOOOO!!! "

All the students shouted and there was no life it could be described as a massacre in a classroom and most of them was asking themselves questions.

Ryan: "Who am I...? Where am I? What I am?"

Karl: "The girl is A guy..?? No way, that's gonna be a joke, right?"

Perhaps calling it the scene of hell is not completely wrong.

Takako sticking out his tongue and starts to *teehee*-ing in his seat.

( Shironeko POV )

Shironeko did not react when she heard Takako's words that he was actually a boy.

She ponders over whether her ears heard Takako correctly that he is really a boy. Of course from a glance, she kinda agreed with her students that says every of Takako's qualities is comparable to an ideal girl.

The loud screams of her students awakened her sense from her thought. And when she noticed, the class atmosphere already become strange, as she saw many of her students seem to be doubting life and repeatedly muttered to themselves, whether Takako is a boy or a girl.

Takako Apple R. Wright, He's an ideal image of a man. Day by day, men would be completely and helplessly fall in love at first sight.

This very existence is much worst than a Devil but a Trauma Level Being?!!!

1