Chapter 3
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Chapter 3 ]

When I finished introducing myself, most of the students were looked like if they were taking illicit drugs. Teacher Shironeko told the students to reorganize.

Shironeko: "Everyone, wake up and back to your seats!"

Teacher Shironeko spoke in a bossy tone to my classmates. As expected of my teacher, she's truly a role model teacher.

Her voice has a trace of annoyance in her tone but her expression is still smiling. However, for some reason, I feel her smile is scary.

All of the students who are laying on the floor suddenly get back to their seats immediately.

Shironeko teaches her grading system in her class, a total of 100% (10% in attendance, 20% in assignments and networks, 30% in long quizzes, projects and presentations, and 40% in exams.). She said that this week is a lot more of enrolled students, so we can expect more transferred students from different schools.

She also told us that this week there will be an opening class ceremony and introduction by teachers on every subject.

All my classmates self-introduce themselves in front of the whiteboard, as teacher Shironeko commands.

Shironeko: "Alright guys, it's the first day of class. Some of you might already know each other, but there are few new faces that you haven't know yet, so let's introduce yourself, shall we?"

She spoke calmly as she claps her hand, causing a loud sound in the classroom to get everyone's attention.

Shironeko: "First, Let's see? Karl .."

She's looking at her school attendance she saw Karl's name at the top of the list in her attendance sheet in alphabetical order.

Karl: "Yes, ma'am."

He stands up from his seat when he answered teacher Shironeko, then he walks in front of the whiteboard

He's slightly good looking kind of guy with black hair with a style one-sided hairstyle. He's charismatic, 5'4ft tall, with the athletic psyche and loves to hang around with girls and his friends, in short, he's a playboy. He's the son of a well-known chef in the famous restaurants in the Philippines.

Karl: "Hello, I'm Karl L. Anderson I'm 14 years old.
I lived at 404 Silver St. Roseville Subdivision, Muñoz City, Nueva Ecija.
My family runs a restaurant in Manila.
I like sports mostly like basketball, soccer, and tennis and I love to read superheroes and villains comics.
Someday, I'll be a successful movie director like Stan Lee in the Marvel's studio.
I always love to hang out with my friends.
It's nice to meet you."

After Karl introduce himself to the class, Shironeko called Azrael while Karl went back to his seat.

Azrael: "Yes. Maam."

The second classmate who is introduced himself is Azrael. He rose on his seat and walked to the front of the whiteboard.

Azrael: "Hi, I'm Azrael C. De Guzman
I'm the same age as you guys.
I lived at Boracay but I'm currently boarding in the schoolboy's dormitory number 6.
I love arts and music.
I studied here because my family runs a cake bakery shop nearby and my big sister is currently studying here, she is in Bachelor of Science and Engineering in CLSU (Central Luzon State University).
Nice to meet you."

He's smart, talkative and a friendly type of person whole classroom who loves arts and appreciates music. He loves to wear a ebony stylish cap. He's an average-looking guy due but to his friendly aura makes him that people feel comfortable when he's talking in the crowd he's more like a class president but in a good way.

After Azrael introduces himself teacher Shironeko called Ryan.

Shironeko: "Next, Ryan."

Ryan: "Yes?"

Shironeko: "Ryan..."

She looked at him with a look of pity, not because he's not paying attention.

Perhaps its because I rejected his confession. I kinda understand his feeling, but that's his fault for falling in love with my appearance. I feel bad, but sorry, I'm not a homo.

Ryan:". . ."

( . . . . . Rebooting Ryan.Exe )

He was in the middle of contemplating then teacher Shironeko called his name. He doesn't know what's going on and happening in the class. He's still shocked by my rejection and harsh reality from my words.

Ryan looked around and his glance met with Azrael, he gestured his hand, signaling Ryan to introduce himself in front of the whiteboard.

Ryan: "Alright, Thanks."

He slowly realizes the current situation from his friend, Azrael's signal and then he introduced himself in front of the whiteboard.

Ryan: "Um. Hello. I'm Ryan C. Garcia. I'm 13 years old.
I'm lived at Baguio City but I'm currently staying in the school dormitory number 6 same as dormitory as Azrael. My family owns a strawberry farm and a strawberry jam factory in Baguio City."

He's an average-looking person with a height of 5'4ft tall with a muscular type of body.

He's kinda tense, a little bit hot-headed, and always got into fights due to his sharp eyes appearance and always been misunderstood but he's a gentleman and straight forward type of person. He likes to play basketball and likes to play arcade with his friends Karl, Azrael, and Maple. He's kind of person who's stand up with you when facing the bullies.

Shironeko: "Hmm, I hope you will behave properly when you're at my class."

She looks at him with an empathy look on her eyes while she saw her student finish their introduce themselves.

After Ryan introduced himself, teacher Shironeko called Maple.

Shironeko: "Next, Maple.."

She knew her student the one who's shocked and affected the most is Maple. She gave time for Maple to respond to her call as if it's the only thing in the world she could do as her empathy and pity to her students.

Maple: ". . . ."

He's an average looking person with mid-length taper haircut. He's a little bit skinny. He's 5'3 ft tall. He's a straight forward person and he's a little bit lack of common sense. He loves to hang out with his friends.

He couldn't respond as if his soul already leave this realm into another world. His eyes were white while looking at the ceiling of the classroom muttering something.

10 minutes later

He still couldn't respond to the teacher's call. He's friend Ryan stands up from his seat and slaps his face and said.

Ryan: "Dude, get hold of yourself and stay together. Just hold into the light."

Shironeko: "Ryan, Why did you do that?!"

She said with an angry tone in her voice while asking Ryan why did he do that. Ryan ignores the teacher Shironeko and said.

Ryan: "We need to hold to the light because we're legends and legends never die."

He did a chunni pose like saying these words in front of the class then suddenly...

Azrael, Karl, Ryan, And Maple: "Ooooh?!!!!!

Maple who's staring at the ceiling thoughtlessly suddenly revived when he heard Ryan's words,

They together shout together and did a chunni pose in a loud voice that can be heard in the hallway. Teacher Shironeko snaps from those four idiots doing something stupid in front of the classroom.

Shironeko: "Azrael, Karl, Ryan, and Maple! You four idiots! Come to my office right now!"

She pointed out the four students who shouted and did some lame chuuni pose.

The whole class began to laugh at those four idiots, they are like stand up comedians in the live TV shows in the comedy bars.

The Self-introduction was interrupted by the four idiots students. Teacher Shironeko sighed and looked helpless. Perhaps she currently contemplated what she gonna do with those four.

Shironeko: "Everyone stays on your seat and get to know each other... But you four! Come with me, straight to my office!"

Azrael, Karl, Ryan, And Maple: " Yes, Maam!"

They said together with a sad tone in their voice while following teacher Shironeko to her office.

Taking advantage of the situation, I raised my hand and said.

Takako: "Teacher, can I go to the nurse's office?"

I have been quiet since my classmate introduce themselves in the classroom because I feel unwell. I started to feel uncomfortable right now and my head is kinda dizzy.

Perhaps my face right now looked pale as a paper.

Shironeko: "Oh my.."

She looked very worried about me. Perhaps in this state, I'm gonna collapse anytime soon.

Shironeko: "Of course, sweetie. I'll help you to get into the nurse's office to check up on you and I'll call your parents to pick you up."

She's looked at me full of worries.

Takako: "Please do, I'm not feeling well and I'm starting to feel bit dizzy."

Shironeko took her phone and called my parents to pick me up from school. She escorted me to the nurse's office and she told him that if anything like this happens just ask her directly.

I thanked her from the bottom of my heart.

Takako: "Thank you teacher Shironeko."

I bowed to teacher Shironeko as she leaves in the nurse's office, probably went straight to her office. I couldn't help but wonder what will happen to those four idiots in the Teacher Shironeko office?

1