Chapter 2 – First experience
113 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The time has passed and the clock was in the first hours of the afternoon, but nevertheless this time was not survived in the dim and eternal illumination provided by the great cavern where the little young novice, Arquel, was stealthily walking while carrying with him in his possession a thick wooden stick of curious shape. who, in his relative secrecy, thought noisily of the events that brought him to his present.

[Who would say that entering was less problematic than registering, the guard only asked for my card and he looked ugly to me.]

[Ah, I hope this chair leg I found in the trash on the way here is of some use]

[Umm I have been walking for a while and haven't found a soul, just a few rookie hunters, well this is a town after all and this dungeon is only a star.]

Between thoughts and thoughts, his stealthy walk soon came to an end when he stopped because he caught in the distance of the rocky hallway, was a small being of green complexion, who only dressed had a primitive loincloth.

[Ohh a monster, it was about time, I have been walking for a long time, to see that must be a goblin, according to Uncle Jhon they have the strength of a child and are gross, but the bad thing is that they are cunning and come in a group.]

[Ja Even that wretch after death continues to teach me, I hope you rot in hell Jhon for fucking with us so much.]

[Well it's time for the truth, let's see he seems to be alone and unarmed, if he has the strength of a child then I should screw him up.]

Then that boy was already preparing to address his prey when he had an attack of doubts, doubts about going to kill a living being.

[Calm down, calm down, come on it's just a monster, besides you have already killed 2 people and many animals, I should have already overcome this, go, go]

Then he exhaled and exhaled a few times until he finally made up his mind.

[One, two, and three!]

And with this count, Arquel, concentrating on not causing any noise, gradually approached his victim, always aware that there were no more goblin, always aware of not causing noise, always aware, always tense.
But nevertheless, these efforts did not help much, because a few meters away the goblin detected it through its large and sensitive ears and its flattened nose. And once the predator is detected and analyzed, I do not hesitate to pounce on the child.

"Shit!"

Arquel shouted when he realized that he was discovered and was walking quickly over him. And maybe you look lucky, maybe you look at past experiences, but Arquel without thinking much, when the goblin had already been a few steps away from him, managed to hit the chair leg with a blow to the head using both hands, which Immediately after the blow the boy dodged to his right to avoid the goblin's already disoriented vest who at the time of the blow gave a cry of pain.

With the danger already dodged, the boy immediately noticed that the goblin was stunned, and without mercy hit him again on the head, and again causing him to fall to the ground screaming and holding his head, but the boy did not stop and continued, and went on until there was no response from the goblin and his weapon and his being was stained with blood.

After the act, the boy went blank with his uncontrolled breathing, until he began to think again.

"Hahahaaha you are weaker than the 'Carl one hand', hahaha who sends you to the brute to go sun ... brueghh"

The vomit flowed and stopped in 3 minutes to later get sitting and panting a child next to a wall for a while longer until he stopped again and headed for the corpse.

"This was pathetic .... I have to be stronger hehe, this was the same when I killed the 'Carl one hand', well it's good that he doesn't vomit on the prize, that would be a disgrace, now I have to take him back ... what a bummer."

Next, he places the small corpse on if to then go carefully to the entrance but that nobody steals his prize.

Little did the boy know that the fact that the goblin he found was lost and tired of running after a battle with his own and some fledgling bounty hunters.

Sometime later, Arquel, fortunately, managed to get out of the dungeon without incident.

Twilight time was approaching when the boy was about to leave the command surrounding the dungeon when the guard at the entrance stopped him and told him.

"¡Stop!, I have seen that he has not presented your tributes from your hunt, go to the collection area to process your cargo and return you with your entry pass."

Hearing this, I click Arquel since he recorded the rule of having to yield half of your hunt to the empire. He then turned around and searched for the collection area.

Once he arrived at the large care table, he threw the body on the large table and told the man that he was attending, which looked like a rude pig in a military suit.

"Good afternoon I'm here to file my taxes."

"That is all?"

"yes"

"all right"

Then he looked briefly at the body and with a machete he pricked it in 2, saved the section of the legs and said to Arquel

"Give me your card for a while"

"Of course"

Arquel handed him the card, and then he took out a small invoice, wrote some data while looking at the card, and having finished he gave the boy the card and half the invoice.

"Then, go away"

Then Arquel left the command with his part of the corpse, not before a check of what he is carrying and reviewing his invoice processes of which it went well.

The minutes ticked by and it was already the height of twilight when the boy may have arrived at a box office inside the bounty hunting center.

"Good afternoon sir. I want to sell this body".

The sir didn't pay much attention to Arquel, he looked at the corpse as if it were almost nothing, an assistant gave it to him to take away, and he gave the boy some small coins.

"Only 100 Niquez!, this is not enough for a bus ticket!"

"Jum, that is what is worth what remains of that miserable body that in itself is worth almost nothing. So take it or leave it, little vandal".

"All right!"

without wanting to form a problem because from his experience, it would not be worth continuing to insist, so he accepted the coins and left the door complaining to himself.

[Piece of thief I hope they steal you and ends up asking you in an alley, Well at least this is enough for me to eat something, I am hungry, umm although I think I have to wash my blood ... this is going to cost.]

1