Chapter 10 – The beginning of a swordsman
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 3 weeks since Arquel first plunged into the new dungeon and right now, he was leaving his second dive in the afternoon, carrying with him his wheelbarrow full of wolves that inside of which you could see a wolf white with a natural metal armored head, plus sadness on his face thinking.

"What the fuck after a long time, my powerful mace broke, damn that iron-headed alpha wolf, for scaring me and giving him without thinking about his head, definitely, all these floor bosses are condemned and the worst thing is alone It is on the 5th floor, ¿how many more will there be? ¿Will I be destined to go wrong every time a head of floor debuts? Well, well, I think that can no longer delay my visit to the weapons store, I have no more left more clubs ..., how good it is I have saved a lot in this time lol, I think that also if I have more than enough I could even move and finally buy some armor or something, or better a coat against the cold ... "

After negative and positive thoughts, the boy continued, as usual, to donate and sell his loot, ending the process with his departure from the I.C.B.H with 3 more orquez in his pockets as well as a smile on his face.

Sometime after his departure, now the boy was standing at the entrance of a weapons store located in a not so commercial area of ​​town which currently only had about 3 customers inside; The boy just thought about it for a bit and entered the store, finding a somewhat calm environment but surrounded by many weapons and armor, in addition to a magic energy sharpening machine, which was currently being used by what seemed like a fortune hunter, but. his small stupor was interrupted by the voice of the store clerk.

"Hey boy ¿did you miss or something? This is a gun shop, kids shouldn't be playing here."

The boy upon hearing this comment, instead of anger what caused him was annoyance, so with the thought of "Here we go again ..." with annoyance he went to the clerk and showed him his Bounty hunter card and said.

"Look and see this, I am a 2-star fortune hunter, ¿I have more than the right to enter and buy a weapon, any problem ?."

Then the seller took the card, looked at it, and compared the photo with the boy, then clicked his tongue and said as he returned the card.

"Well, do what you want, I just hope you have money to pay."

While this action was taking place, the others were watching the little show of the child with the clerk a little curiously, to then continue with his own, but with a small refusal to pay attention to the child. On the other hand, the child, after claiming his rights and asking the seller for suggestions on what weapon to choose out of pride, walked around the store for a long time while choosing a weapon, thinking and taking into account their savings, which helped in His choice is that the weapons had a price tag, but this scared him as the prices were brutal.

During this choice, an avalanche of illusions, fantasies or insults on the price of the weapons he was seeing was happening in his mind until he finally decided on a simple sword, which was in a box with other weapons.

"Umm, as always these weapons weigh a lot since I am trying them I needed to use the reinforcement magic to use them well, but hey the heavier the better, so I kill them faster hehehe, but to see this sword seems okay, it is a little more bigger than the goblin's clubs, so I won't have much trouble adapting to the size, and it's also a sword, this is a noble weapon as the heroes use, hehehe with this I will be like a hero, the great swordsman Arquel the master of the sword, the conqueror of dungeons hahahahaha, okay now, leaving the quality, the important thing is the price, all these weapons as they are made of gold painted on how expensive they are, let's see that umm 4 no .. 40 Orquez with 300 Niquez ... I shit on the expensive and I shit on the seller, ahh well I think I will not find something better, and at a good price ... "

Following this train of thought, the boy had the whole weapon and went to the clerk to make his purchase

"I want this sword, also ¿don't you have a light armor that I have left ?."

After indicating his purchase, the clerk taking and seeing the price of the sword answered him abruptly.

"I do not sell or make armor for children, finish your purchase and go, which by the way are 40 Orquez with 300 for the sword, and by the way the case comes separately being about 5 Orques but being about 45 with 300, ¿do you have to pay ?"

The boy found the seller's treatment offensive, but he did not care much and he continued his purchase, taking out his bank card saying while thinking firmly and with anger in his head [Fucking miser you hopefully break]

"Of course."

Then the purchase continued with a negative aura between the two until the boy finished paying and left without saying goodbye with the gun hanging in its humble holster. Meanwhile, after the boy left, the fortune hunter who had just sharpened his sword, approached laughing, commenting on the clerk.

"You are cruel, look at selling a weapon to a newbie boy without giving him any advice on caring for the weapon."

which replied, although abruptly but with the treatment of a good acquaintance.

"And you since when do you care about your competition and a passing child."

After that, the two of them stared at each other for a while and burst out laughing and chatting a bit. On the other hand, the boy went to look for a store to buy an armor but with no results after visiting all the armor stores in the town, taking 4 hours in this, while carrying with him his wheelbarrow that always went with him, and his new weapon, Then already with the sun hiding with a frustration in the chasm he decided to at least look for a new inn to live in, which this time he could find it without any difficulty, he was already better dressed, Being that this posed was better than the previous one, having a better environment and cleanliness, but above all a bed with straw filling but bed at the end. The only bad thing is that their lodging price rose to 900Niquez a night and 500 for food.

The next day the boy, instead of going to the dungeon, set out to find this time, already frustrated by his armor, a clothing store leaving him hours later dressed in a sleeveless white armilla, covered by a long-sleeved brown flannel. , which itself was covered by a leather jacket for traveling, which was covered in its interior with light fur against the cold which came out all over the jacket, on the other hand at the bottom, it shit long pants to the cold as well as large travel boots which reached him shortly after his ankles and, as an extra, he had black leather gloves against the cold.

"Haaa finally I have some good clothes, although it cost me 10 Orquez was worth it, now that I think about it, poor clothes are going to get dirty a lot ..., well it is better dirty than being cold, although I suppose that should buy some clothes to be and to be, totally the new inn has a wardrobe hehe"

And with this said he returned to the store and spent 5 orquez on another simpler set of clothes, which he kept in his room, and then went out to finally try his sword inside the dungeon, which did not cost him much since one Once inside minutes after entering he found 3 wolves threatening him, before this the boy already with the 2 reinforcement magic on him told them.

"Joo, it's time to release this new baby hehe."

and having said this, both sides threw themselves against the other and which child was already close to a wolf, he quickly dodged him to the side and then with a slash easily decapitated him, the boy, although happy at this, was still in the battle for which immediately eluded the remaining two, continuing their slaughter.

a minute later Arquel was already admiring his sword full of blood in front of the poor deceased wolves saying.

"This sword is great, certainly this is the beginning of a legend hehehehe."

and so the boy with his sword kept executing poor monsters for 4 days, occasionally taking care of his weapon, until the fifth day in a certain battle on the 6th floor his sword got stuck while stinging the right shoulder of a similar monster a humanoid dog with two heads taller than him.

"¡Shit again!"

The boy said as he stuck the weapon in the monster to avoid his desperate attack, then on one occasion, he ripped the weapon from him, then decapitated the monster with resistance. Then, after the battle, he looked at his beloved sword and the way it looked and said

"That shit is a sword, surely that unfortunate swindled me, I do not think a sword will be ruined after such a short time, what the fuck, I will definitely not buy again in that store, I shit on the fucking seller."

and Arquel insulting inside the seller and his sword, left the dungeon, earning about 2 orquez in the process, to go to a weapon store that was not where he bought his weapon, once there, he approached the seller of this store and pulling his pride to know what he was scammed I ask him.

"Good sir, look at this is my sword, I bought it recently, it is normal that it lasts so little."

The seller grabbed the sword, looked at it, and then looked ugly at the boy saying.

"'¿ How long have you had it?"

The boy replied

"5 days sir"

Hearing this, the lord responded gravely

"It is not normal, it is normal that they last up to years depending on the use and care as well as the quality and this little boy is one of those, so that means that you do not know anything about the care of weapons, ¿do you ever have you sharpened it? Or ¿did the blood keep cleaning well? Do you even know how to keep or use a sword?"

The boy was surprised by this and all he could admit was.

"The truth is that no, it only sharpened it when it lacked a sharp edge and cleaned it when it left the dungeon."

The seller simply replied.

"You are a fool, look at the sword to keep them you must ..."

And with this he told the boy a great speech on how to use swords, preferably attacking soft parts so as not to mistreat the edge, and its proper maintenance which had to be daily and invest money, by listening to all this speech Arquel could avoid ask after analyzing

"For spears and any sharp weapon, ¿is the same care?"

Then the seller replied

"It's the same but with some differences, ¿was it that you weren't listening to brat ?."

After this, the boy nostalgically remembered his time with his clubs and mace, how strong and durable they were, which led him to ask

"If well sorry, this and what about hammers, hammers, and the like, how much maintenance must be done and how they are used."

Following this question the clerk sighed and said.

"Well, these do not require so much maintenance, just as I explained, you just have to avoid rusting or rotting if they have wood, as well as being aware of their resistance to impacts and temperature."

Following this, the boy reasoned his future, especially his future expenses as well as his experience with used weapons, deciding quickly but with some disappointment for his ideal weapon, which he chose and bought for 32 Orquez after thanking the clerk and selling his sword useless by 3 Orquez, but before leaving I ask the clerk one last thing.

"Look at one more thing, because it is that weapons cost so much, I say, they are just molded iron, it shouldn't cost that much."

But contrary to a rude response, the clerk cringed, answering with guilt.

"Well it is true, the truth is they should cost 3 times less but what happens is that by law and taxes all weapons and armor must always cost a value greater than 10 Orquez, on the other hand, the weapon must be sold at 3 times its value of the sale, in addition to paying by tax 2 times its value. And that child is the reason, ¿satisfied?

The boy replied pleased.

"Yes thank you very much, I will come back another time."

And with that said the boy left the store with a smile on his face but before continuing his way he raised his new weapon which was nothing more and nothing less than a simple double-headed hammer being this the size of a club Goblin, he appreciates his again with a little disappointment.

"Well It seems like I have a blunt weapon again hehehe, I suppose that won't be a hero with a brilliant sword, but hey ..., certainly although I will miss mutilating, this thing is much better than a weak and delicate sword hahaha, Although I think that If I practice and apply more force I think I can mutilate with this hehehe, think that will practice for a while hahahaha. "

And so with joyous but bloody thoughts, the boy with the red account went to the dungeon to play with his new and trustworthy toy.

0