Rebirth Part 2
1.5k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

She held a letter in her hand. I opened it started reading

"Dear son(kouske),

I already knew about my condition.

you don't have to feel sad. After your father passed away, I was just holding my grief for last four years. I knew that i have to raise you to become independent.

Sorry, for leaving you so early to meet your father. I wanted to watch you more to grow up.

Sorry, your mother's will power was weak. She couldn't handle your father's  death properly. I wish, I could do more for you.

I know that you are very smart. You did all the house work. I never said that i was happy. Your massage was something for which i daily waited happily. You were a good son. Don't follow as your mother remained in grief after loved ones death.

Life is precious. Do what you want to do.

Be happy

Again!! sorry for leaving so early.

your dear mother"

I wiped my tears. I said silently to my mother.

"You weren't a weak mother to me. You were hardworking and did everything you could for me. I silently admired you. I also wanted to become hard working but i couldn't. So, Mother you were very strong."

After that i packed up and made a small funeral. Some other ordinary people were also present. When i was coming home, another uncle who was boss of tailoring shop came to my home. He told me that my mother's money was stored in his shop. He told me that civilian area was not that safe so mother gave it to him.

I was laying in my bed that night. I recalled what tailor boss said. My mother worked hard so that i could have money to attend ninja school. He said, my mother wanted me to be strong so that i don't die like my father unknowingly.

I woke up in the morning. I started to run. After running for 20 min i finally couldn't hold it. I was breathing heavily i sat down. I wanted to go back but I remember my mother's hardworking face. She wanted me to attend ninja school.

I steeled my heart and started running again.

-------

It's been 10 days after my mothers death. I have become 5 year old. Another year, I have to go to ninja school. Till now i still don't know what chakra is.

When i came to this fantasy world. I also wanted to be super strong. But I was procrastinating by saying that i will become strong after learning how to extract chakra. And, I know that it was just my habit of procrastination.

After mother's death, which i partly feel responsible because she wanted to collect money so that i could enter ninja academy. Sometimes, i feel if i told her that I have scheme to make money. But how will she believe an 3-4 year old kid. I feel if i talked more may be I would know that why she worked so hard. I would have stopped her.

From my previous drug addict life, I know that i could not trust my promises to myself. I have to show it in my action. Willpower and mentality is not something which could change suddenly no matter how strong the MOTIVATION is.

In this crisis ridden world, I still have this weak mentality, is enough proof that you cannot change yourself in one day. So, don't dream of grabbing what shit opportunity or luck and becoming powerful overnight.

By constantly reminding myself of not giving up is the only thing i could do. When i can't even do running , forget about killing and becoming ninja.

I saw in my previous life that heroes in childhood period kicks and punches trees to strengthen his body. Once, I went near a tree and tried to punch it but it hurts like hell. I learned once again that movies are deceptive. Protagonist is protagonist for some certain reason.

Any way, my hell like training went on for another 6 months. For me  it was hell like but for other people it was very common training. Have you ever went to gym or park for jogging? You will certainly see some fat people or some alcoholic who are trying their utmost to run. From their expression, breathing and amount of sweat on their body, you will get the illusion that they certainly already did some serious exercise. But only they know that it's been only 5 mins since they started exercising. So, in this ninja world I think this is exactly my situation.

Because i don't know what to do to get stronger. I started to do some taekwando and yoga stuff. I saw some youtube videos of meditation. So i tried to imitate it. I sit in Padmasan(yoga) and doing Om chanting. Because it's a fantasy world, maybe something wonderful will happen.

-----

6 months more passed. I realized that yoga after exercise do have some benefits. Muscle fatigue decreases and body flexibility have increased dramatically. Meditation is also showing its result. My concentration is increasing.

Another false image novel have created is that when you walk on the road, you could meet protagonist and learn something wonderful. It's all a big lie. First i don't know how they look like and second, all protagonist have certain background. So, mostly it is very difficult for civilian and a child to accidentally meet them.

I have switched two or three restaurant and ultimately met a powerful character in story line. His name is Ramen Ichiraku. And yes he is also a civilian. I played the poor orphan who wants to develop some skill to survive in the future. He accepted me as an apprentice.

Why is he powerful? He is the guy whose shop will become famous for unique ramen. And almost every famous character will come to taste his cooking here once in a while. He is the same cook who gives naruto free bowl of ramen occasionally.

To be continued.....

[Story's pace is slightly slow. I tried to make it realistic. Protagonist is just a normal person. He just wants to survive. In initial period of life, he doesn't have any goal to change the world. Later, may be he will change and grow...]

28