Ch-3 admission in ninja school
1.4k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

Another 3 months passed...

My physique has improved a lot. I daily do running in morning and evening till near death exhaustion. After that, yoga and meditation to relax muscles. In day time, i work in restaurant then go to hospital to assist nurse.

Nurse has been impressed with the diligence i have shown. She now started teaching me some common free medical knowledge.

I thought it is a fantasy world and anything could happen. So, basic knowledge of human body should be very important in any world.

Recently, I don't know whether it is illusion or not but doing 'Om' chanting(meditation) making my mind sharper. I could remember a lot of details. When I try to recall daily the medical books, I can almost remember it all just by reading it 2-3 times. Although, I heard in my previous world that meditation makes mind sharper and helps school children to easily cram history books.

Nearly one month ago, i almost killed myself. And that's how i got to know the nurse and requested to become her assistant. I got inspiration that if you practice running in woods. May be you would stumble upon some protagonist doing some secret training in woods and could get some points. But it was all a lie.

I started running in woods and practicing around village for nearly one month. And i didn't get to meet anyone. But then i met a wild bear cub who nearly took my life.

Later nurse scolded me. I got to know that there are lots of animal who are not dangerous for any of lowest ninja but for me they are very dangerous. I was lucky enough to not encounter any for last past month.

My road to meet protagonist was also stopped here. One more thing, I am doing is sculpting 1st,2nd and 3rd generation of Hokage on woods and selling them in market. People here, very like it and I am making money and practicing knife method by it.

As a civilian, I could only do body practices. Yesterday, tailor boss went with me for ninja school registration. After 15 days school will start and I will have lesser time.

-----

1st Day of Ninja School..

Today, I feel slightly excited. When i entered the school, a lot people are coming to see off their children. Most of the students are from Ninja clans. I don't know from which clans they belong to. Almost  80% of the students are wearing some clan's logo on their dress. Rest 15% have some ninja parents and only 5% are from civilians.

It feels really different from the time future Naruto will attend the school. From this you can infer that all these different families will decline and will get assimilated in konoha one way or another.

I don't feel surprised by this. If you take the example on earth, you will realize that every kingdom or countries were made by contribution from some major families(business or noble family/clan). But when a country got stable, politics or king will try to weaken the influence of families who founded their country. They will try to promote policies to strengthen the influence of common citizens.

Funny thing is, mostly those families will be the first to get eliminated who contributed the most for the foundation of the country. They are the biggest enemies for the rest of the families. Only then others could get the benefits. Because it is never really possible for any family no matter how powerful it is to give birth to excellent leaders in every generation who have good political sense.

So, even on earth you will hardly hear some powerful families who survived more than 200-300 years. If you want to survive an era or regime then guise of mediocrity is the best. If you become too powerful or eye catching then you will be targeted and become an object of fear. And people will try to prevent your next generation to rise.

But to tell a genius to live as a mediocrity so that future generation could also live safe but in mediocrity is nearly impossible. They will bet that their future generation will always find a way to survive. And themselves have to just exert power to reach peak so that their name will be remembered in history.

I entered the class, and introduced falsely - " My name is kouske, I like to become doctor and hate to get injured."

I sat in middle of the class. Most of the people are civilians. I was very excited first and tried to find some familiar people but couldn't. After one hour listening to the teacher my excitement went away. Most of the content is ideological education so that ninjas will be brainwashed and become compatriots.

Only 1 hr in whole day, they told me how to extract chakra and others were just ninja code and survival practice.

After coming back to the house i didn't do anything. I sat down and try to refine chakra. I sat there for 1 hr but felt nothing. Then i felt very hungry. I had to give up and started cooking. In the night i tried for 3 hr but felt nothing. I felt very depressed but secretly tried to encourage myself to not give up.

Time passed...

It's been 6 days since i started attended school. But still I am not able to extract chakra. There are still 60% of civilian students who also like me unable to extract chakra which helped me to console myself to not get depressed.

to be continued....

26