Ch-6 Meeting with Jiraya-2
1.2k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.


 

Another year has passed,

My strength hasn't been increasing from last 3 months. Lately, I feel very lethargic. If i do excessive exercise, I do not feel okay for next two days. I don't know, how Rock Lee and Guy could do so extreme exercise but i couldn't.

Now I am 8 years old.

Still I am not able to extract chakra. Now I am 100% sure that I will not be able to do it.

But I still haven't given up. So, I am still repeating the same ninja-class 3rd time.

Because of my combat power is higher than the last time, my class changed again to elite students of konoha.

And how do i know that this is the elite class, because I saw a white hair kid who just introduced himself as Jiraya.
Then, I quickly started to look around to find any other familiar faces.

There it is, Orochimaru and Tsunade.

I felt happy. Finally, I will be able to see some familiar faces. I do not have very large social circle. All I do is just to learn something new or do something so that I could increase my chances of survival. It felt lonely.

It is also the first time I know the exact time-line is.

I also felt a little awkward. Because of my age gap with other students. I never had experienced failure in things which i genuinely tried to do. This the first time, I got to know that how it is felt when you fail a particular course and you have to repeat it by sitting among your juniors.

There is another thing which i noticed that almost everyone here is stronger then me. This was also a major heart breaking fact.

Class was a normal class, content was a little different. There was very little ideological education. Topic was directly told about ninja experience, duties and how to survive basics.

May be because everyone is from clans and people selected here are already tested for their loyalties to the village.

When the school was over, I unconsciously started following white hair kid. He bypassed shops area where he ate ramen at the shop. He than went towards jungle.

I hesitated a little. Because I have some phobia after my life and death struggle in jungle 4 years back. But then i thought that I have some strength, So i moved along. But i found that jiraya disappeared. I kind of panicked.

Then suddenly, I felt a danger. I rolled back. A shuriken passed through my position. Sweat started following through my back. It was really dangerous. Then I saw white hair kid coming from the bushes.

"Why are you following me?" jiraya said.

I felt awkward. This is the first time i saw a story character and I unknowingly started following him.

And who said that jiraya was a idiot when he was a child. Or he was very weak. May be he was the weakest among the Trio(Orochimaru and Tsunade). But from him I feel that he is plenty strong for a 6 year old kid.

I said " I want to challenge you to a duel".

"Are you an idiot. Why would i do that?" jiraya said.

I again felt embarrassed. Shouldn't he readily accept my challenge. And why when i look into his eyes. It felt very matured.

I said " If you win then I will treat you to ramen".

This time he hooked up. "okay" he said.

We came to his training area and started the fight.

Jiraya threw a shuriken. I don't have much money so i only have a kunai(google it) from which i blocked his attack. I narrowed the distance. Then, we started hand to hand fight. I was surprised by the fact that he has the same physical force as i am.

We fought for 10 minutes but I found out that he also has better stamina then me. Only thing which i was better was the technique. Ultimately, I defeated him. But I was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily.

I sat down depressed. This is the first time, I realized that how poor my physical condition is. I always compared my power  to the earths people. I thought i could lift around 90kg weight and i thought it was very good for a 8 year old kid.

But now i know that the moment ninja started refining chakra. Their physique started to change. They not only gain very powerful ninjutsu ability but their body power is also tremendous.

On the other side jiraya was also sitting there. He was also feeling depressed but it went away pretty fast. He stood up. He was ready to go but he turned around and saw me as if I was the one who lost the fight.

He came to me. He ask me doubtfully "hey, I was the one who lost the fight why are you sulking".

I looked up to him, I said "It is all this world's fault. Why your gene is so good?"

He smirked and said "Oh, you also recognize that my gene is good. I knew it that I am the most handsome."

After hearing it, I had a black line on my forehead. I sighed, then shook my head. I dejected stood up and started walking to my house.

Then I suddenly heard him saying "hey buddy don't be sad. That's why first generation of Hokage made this village so that ninjas could protect the villagers."

I looked back at him. I had a surprised expression on my face. He said "I know, I heard about you. A civilian who couldn't refine chakra but still practice hard."

I realized that this jiraya is quite mature. Then, I thought he is also an orphan and protagonist. So of course he world be mature enough. May be, he acted like idiot to gain attention of his team mates.

"Well, I guess you are right" I lied " Tomorrow, i will treat you to ramen". I guess if we could become normal friends may be it will help me later. " well bye, see you later"

I came back to my house. Today i don't feel like doing anything. I didn't do yoga or meditation also.

From next day, I started training like a crazy. Eating meat to supply energy to my body.

In last month, I invited jiraya 3-4 times to eat with me. Each time i feel that he is getting powerful. I feel desperate.

Lately my body is aching a lot. I know it could be harmful but I heard about limit training. By challenging your limit you could increase your fitness.

Today, I don't feel very good while exercising. I suddenly started feeling dizzy. My head started to hurt and then i went into coma. I fell on the road just outside the school training ground.

Jiraya Trio was also passing by from here. Tsunade said to jiraya "hey isn't he the repeater who couldn't refine chakra". Jiraya said "Oh, who attacked him. I think he is in coma".

Tsunade came towards my body and touched it. Then she told jiraya " he is okay, just over-exerted himself. Send him to the hospital. He will be fine."

To be continued...

22