Ch-9 Gaining First Supernatural Power-02
1.1k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 more months passed...

I wrote a lot of erotica in these days. Although, I am confident that my book will sell but i still wrote these stories to earn quick money. I will publish my work collectively, when Jiraya will become Hokage's official disciple.

Jiraya also gave me some medical formulae which could improve ninja physique. So, I used my remaining money to buy these medicines to soak myself after physical training.

Unlike anime, in this real world- it takes a lot money to train ninja with good foundation. All the physical stress accumulated during training needs medical herbs to not accumulate hidden injuries. Price of good kunai, suriken, chainmail, scrolls, smoke bombs, paper bombs are very high. And these weapons are all consumable items. So, only rich ninjas are able to use everything during sparring practice.

Most basic of all is food. Food intake for ninjas are very high. High calorie food costs a lot of money. So, hard training is very costly from food to medicine to weapon.

 

In last 6 months, my stall has gained some fame. I mostly make small wooden figurine of all three Hokages which are pretty famous among children. I also make sketch painting of people on the roads. I was pretty good sketch artist in my previous life.

Although, I have limited time so if a girl is beautiful or could give me good price then i can also make a personal wooden small statue. A beautiful women sometimes show this to her group of girlfriends. This also helps me with free advertising. If someone has rich boyfriend than I get to make some more money.

 

Time passed, I also became 9 years old.

As usual, I woke up 5am in morning. Then, I felt something is different.

I don't know why I feel like extra perceptive.

I could hear voices and perceive things from a greater distance. I started to look around more carefully.

Finally, I focused my attention on my opened diary lying near my bed. It was dark so I concentrate on the paper to see more clearly.

Then, paper moved.

'Is it my illusion'?

Then i concentrated again, yes , it vibrated slightely.

After confirming 3-4 times, I realize that I could really move the paper.

I looked around and pinched myself. I waited for few minutes.

I took a few deep breadth.

Then, I again concentrated on paper. After few seconds nothing happened. I started to sweat. 'Was it my  illusion?'

When I thought of giving up, paper moved again.

I felt excited. I jumped from my bed.

After few more minutes and experimentation, I calmed down.

Good thing is that I could really move things from my mental power but the bad thing is i couldn't move a single paper. I could only let it twitch a little.

But still this made me very happy.

I think my hard work pays off. I thought, I would be living an ordinary life.

But this little power to just twitch paper gave me a glimmer of hope.

A huge pressure, I was feeling for a long time, is lifted.

I was quite happy and whistling on the road.

I set up my stall and arranging wooden figuring on the road. I felt lucky today.
So, I also made another decision for which I already made preparation for a long time.

I put up a new banner on which i wrote "Come buy a figurine and get free Prophecy based on ancient Buddhism Scripture"

I put it just so that i could chat with people and make more contacts. Although, everyone knows that this is a gimmick but may be they will start to buy it just for the sake of curiosity. And I could just say some things which are very common sense.

 


Coincidentally, today was also the day when Jiraya graduated from ninja school.

Outside ninja academy, jiraya walked with Orochi and Tsunade.

Jiraya said nervously to Tsunade "Hey Tsunade, let's celebrate and make a good memory that we become team mates, I will take you to make good picture of three of us."

For the first time, Tsunade didn't oppose him and said "okay" and Orochimaru just shrugged.

Three of them came to a small stall of a child. He had a lot of figurines. A stool and some sort of white paper is attached to a painting stand. Child is still cutting small wood dexterously with his hands. He is making some sort of doll.

Tsunade said "Hey, He doesn't have any cameras". Jiraya said "No, we will buy our sketch art. He is very good at it"

Jiraya said "Yo! Kouske, you really concentrate when you work. You don't even notice your costumer. I want you to sketch a picture of three of us"

When i saw three of them, i was surprised. I put down the wood and knife. I feigned and asked " Who are other two?" He said " Oh, these two are my team mates and we have officially become the disciple of 3rd Hokage"

"Oh congratulations, Then I will give you prophecy for free" I smiled slyly. I couldn't let the opportunity slipped to make friends with Tsunade and Orochimaru.

Three of them looked at me strangely. I raised my hand "Okay, okay, you don't have to believe in me, Actually I found a strange Buddhism book. According to the book future could be changed but it could predict one of the possible future with more than half of the accuracy"

Jiraya said with interest " where is the book" I said "it's a trade secret" He rolled his eyes.

When i saw that they were not interested in it.

I sighed and thought it is not easy to fool, ah.

Then I said " Umm, you don't have to believe me and it is free. It would not hurt you to check. Just take it as a game"

Three of them look at each other then said " okay"

Then I raised question first "Umm, I heard that ninja could summon beast or other creature. Lets predict what could be your creature."

To be continued...

 

26