Ch 11 It is difficult to make friends between two different social class
1k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

Jiraya looked at me weirdly. Then finally said.

"Frog"

Jiraya looked at me suspiciously. 'can Kouske really predict the future' Jiraya thought.

I laughed "So, I was right. See, I told you. I can predict the future."

After my shameless declaration, Jiraya got relaxed. Jiraya thought - 'What am I thinking? it was just a coincidence. There is no way a ordinary person can have this type of ability.'

Kouske didn't show much emotion then asked "But you don't seem disappointed?" "Didn't you complain about frog?"

"I didn't know then that frogs could be so powerful" Jiraya said

"Is it?" Then I changed the topic "So, how did you find your beast?"

Jiraya smiled and said embarrassingly "that you know, although I am powerful but I couldn't beat other two."

I teased him "I heard, You are not just losing but simply defeated in 5-6 seconds. It's really embarrassing to have so much gap between team mates"

His expression became awkward.

I laughed.

He continued "So, one night after training. I was trying to summon some beast. I learned about it from 3rd hokage's scroll. But instead, I got reverse summoned. That's how I signed with my beast"

I was shocked, genuinely.

"Oh, that's what is called protagonist's aura" I muttered. Because I learned that, reverse summoning becomes very dangerous if you don't know the coordinate. You could land on a completely unknown place among dangerous species. And most of the time you get torn down between spacial rifts because of not having the coordinates.

I quickly covered up my emotions because normal people don't know about reverse summoning.

"Well,.. see I told you that my prediction are 70-90% correct" I again changed the topic and lied with straight face "You know, I found a scroll which I think from monks in the temple".

Jiraya was stunned for a moment but then he didn't care. He still don't believe me.

---------

Later in night, I was lying in the bed. I was thinking what I have been doing these past 9 years. I came to this world. What is my purpose? or am i still in a weird dream? But it's so real. When I get injured, it really hurts like hell.

I tried to practice but later came to know that not everyone could become protagonist/hero who everyday try to save the world.

Over the last 9 years, so many emotional ups and down happened. One thing I am persistent about is my discipline. I still daily run, meditate, practice sword and try every way to make myself stronger. Although, my strength isn't increasing much but i know that ninja system isn't for me any more.

For future, now i have two paths. Either i go to iron country for warrior path or temple to become monk. I am going to reject monk because for that i have to spend years in the temple. And i am not sure even if i become monk, will they share secret with me.

So, the only choice is warrior. Atleast i should spend some time in that country to learn kendo(swordsman). I heard there are warriors who have strength to compete with White Fang(kakashi's fathers nickname). His strength is best after hokage-level ninja, which is quite good.

There's another way, that is gene implantation. But for that i need technology(medical + scientific) and lots of money. Orochimaru is still a child and I don't think that i myself have talent to perform those unhuman black technology experiments. So, this method still left for future.

 

As people will grow up, they will become busy. It would be harder to have time to talk to unrelated people and become friends. Like Jiraya now is only 7 years old but last time I saw him 4 months ago. Most of the time ninja spends doing tasks and other little time to socializing among other ninja. There's hardly any time to talk to some ordinary fellow like me.

 

I have tried to maintain relationship with Jiraya-trio. In future, Jiraya could help me with understanding natural chakra. Orochimaru in some scientific ways and he also knows a lot about natural chakra. Tsunade have political power,medical and seals(ninjutsu knowledge). She could provide the most help but her status is different. So I have to be content being friends with civilian Jiraya. And i hope to maintain some relationship to Tsunade through him. That's why i try to make a facade that i could predict future.

Didn't people in past life who don't believe in superstition but they still once in a while pay tribute to god. Spend money on lucky charm. Went to astrologist who try to predict their future or solve current problems. So for me, I just want some certain people to remain suspicious about my ability to predict future.

And these certain people could be future leaders and powerful people. I do this because I learned money could buy a ninja's life but not ninjutsu. I can never buy some secret ninjutsu, seal or any supernatural knowledge because It is highly confidential.

When Orochimaru will establish contract with snake, then atleast trio should feel surprised and have suspicion about my ability to predict future. Then, I think half of my goal will be reached. Because, making a lasting impression or becoming friends with some future strong leaders is very hard for a very ordinary guy like me.

And through these weird gimmicks and childhood innocence is the right time.

 

To be continued.....

23