ch 17 Why “kill the weak first” ?
847 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

"Fuck....crazy bastard" I cursed

I think, on the first clash, he knew that he would not survive with his skill and power.
I tried to pull my sword from his stomach. But it still delayed the time. Suddenly, two sharp wind whistling sound came from my back.

I dodged one but other blade still grazed my back. I again dashed forward and finally slashed across leader's chest. He fell down. Then I turned and faced towards other two. I looked at their faces. They didn't attack me, more like waiting for something to happen.

Then suddenly i felt weak, only then i realized that i have been poisoned. I quickly took a general antidote but still started to feel weak. I quickly dashed forward towards the 2nd lackey who was moving backward with a big grin on his face.

I showed peak of my swordsmenship. He thought he would be able to delay just by defending my sword but i told him just by my third stab on his heart that he is dead wrong.

Third lackey was smart. He already clashed with me before so he knew about the difference in swordsmanship. He just started to run by showing his back. I felt more weak. I put my whole strength and threw my sword at his back stabbing through his chest.

He moved slowly and then turned around. He had a surprised face. He thought I was a samurai so i would never throw my sword. Samurai have strong conviction to live by sword. So, a sword never leaves a real samurai's hand.

After finishing him off, I felt my strength is loosing. I fell to my knees. I quickly took one more emergency antidote.

I felt footstep of someone coming. May be orochimaru is coming.

I turned my back. I saw a stone hitting on my side face directly. I felt dizzy.

I managed to look then i realized that there is still a weak remaining lackey cautiously approaching me.

He threw another 2-3 stone at me. I was sitting there helplessly. He was really very smart. I didn't feel wronged when I was poisoned but this is the first time i felt angry during the whole fight. He was testing whether i still have strength left or not. Another stone hit  my face. This time, I started bleeding from my head.

Although, antidote is working but my body still feeling paralyzed. Lackey started to approach me. He picked sword then grinned at me.

When his sword started to come at me as I helplessly watched. Now there is only one thing that remains in my mind. Orochimaru said "First kill the weak ones".

Now I know what it means. That when you fight opponents equal to you, you will definitely get injured. So, finish off the weak ones otherwise even after winning the great battle, you will loose to some unknown guy.

Although i knew that Orochimaru is nearby but when the sword really came close to my neck, my mind went blank with fear.

When i came around, i saw Orochimaru and other two were standing near me. I saw a suriken stuck in neck of the last guy.

Jiraya grinned " I didn't know you would be that scared of death."

I smiled weakly then said nothing.

Jiraya supported me and we started walking towards the village. Now, that my paralyses started wearing off. I asked back"we killed everyone and didn't get the chance to ask who the spy is".

"Don't forget the counting. Remember you couldn't finish off one guy and just heavily injured him. He told Orochimaru everything." Jiraya said.

...........

That night we rested in the village.

As I was laying in the bed, I was thinking of all the things i did wrong during fight.
Unconsciously, I started thinking about my previous world.

Suddenly, pictures of cutting and blood spattering starting to resurface. I felt kind of upsetting emotion in my stomach. When i tried to relax, uncomfortable feeling started to grow. I sat up on my bed and started doing OM-uchcharan(chanting).

After taking deep breadth for about five minutes. My mind got cleared. Now, I try to analyze my actions here. I just feel so insensitive. I easily made plans to become stronger by killing the bandits. Which was completely opposite of how my thinking was in previous world.

I never gave a second thought that there could be other methods. Even without killing or only killing if needed. I started to feel conflicted about this whole action plan of dealing with bandits and becoming stronger.

I walking to and fro in my room. Ultimately, I had to resort to Bhrahmri Pranayam(different way of chanting/meditation).

After some time, I heard jiraya knocking on my door. "Hey, come out..We are moving to next village". I was surprised then i saw that it is already morning.

When i came out, I had a troubled face. Jiraya smiled and patted on my shoulder. We said nothing and started moving.
Outside the gate of village, kart was all ready.

 

My deeper trouble was, how am i not feeling any guilt even after killing so many people. Although, I was little uncomfortable by remembering the fight but after meditation it went away quickly.
Was meditation that effective or have I become so insensitive? Am I becoming a cold blooded killer? or was it in my gene?

I read in my previous world that a normal person should feel guilt or remorse if he/she has done any wrong knowingly to his belief.
So, am i becoming psychopathic that's what bugging me more than killing people from the last night.

"Hey buddy, why your face is so serious? You haven't said a single word from this morning" Jiraya patted no my shoulder

TO BE CONTINUED.......

16