Chapter: 5 – Not a cute Goddess but a sexy Demoness?
1.2k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And that's when it really happened.........

Suddenly, there was no speeding truck to accidentally kill me nor was there a robbery in the bank that would put a bullet through my heart in a misfire, there was also no heavy object falling from a building in construction; if nothing of these accidents happened; than question arises, how did I die?

The answer is that I didn't die!

But the area around me turned weird, there was total silence; no vehicles passing by; no public around; as far as I could see.

"Strange? Why is there no one around?" If I were to say that I wasn't scared because of such abnormality then I would be joking; I was really really scared at the time; but I dare not act recklessly.

While I was looking around; suddenly something in the sky caught my eyes; there were strange lines spreading across the sky; or not just sky; when I focused I was shocked that everywhere as far as I can see these lines are visible.

Whether they are buildings on the left side or the roadway on the right, nearby trees, walkover bridge, everywhere these dark lines are spreading.

When I looked carefully I was shocked to find that these lines looked like gaps between puzzle pieces, and with this thought, they started falling, like paper, small puzzle pieces broke and fell, they looked very light and yet the places from where they fell was a dark region.

Soon all the visible puzzle pieces fell and there was nothing left around, what's ended up afterwards didn't turn out to be a dark world as expected but a mysterious atmosphere.

Its hard to describe; in the current place there was no light nor was there any darkness; just pure mystery, and then something caught my eye.

It was a woman sitting on a platinum throne floating in the air not too far away from me; even though she was not far away from me but I didn't notice her presence until I specifically looked at her.

I swear by my heart that she is the most beautiful woman I could ever see. She had long pure black hair, with matching pure black eyes as deep as abyss, her skin is fair, she has two platinum sheep horns on her head, big breasts and sexy body covered in single black piece of gown.

Upon noticing her, I was stunned and kept staring at her; and she didn't seem to mind my rude gaze; instead she seemed to be observing me.

Neither of us spoke for some time; as a result there was a strange silence.

Finally unable to bear I took the initiative to speak; because I didn't feel any hostility from her therefore I believed that she doesn't hold any maliciousness towards me; although I may be wrong but there's nothing I can do about it for now; therefore I spoke.

"Than may I ask who are you Lady?" Boy asked in a polite tone.

"You don't have to try to act calm you know Boy?" the Lady said in a plain tone instead of answering the question I asked.

"You may be right but I still prefer to act calm, then may I ask who are you? Are you a goddess or something?" Boy still asked politely; no way who put him in such a situation; the boy feels that if he annoyed the lady even a little bit then he may just be vanquished.

"Aren't you a polite kid? Well since you ask then I will answer, I am Chronos, the Demon of Time and Space; i.e. I am the Demoness ruling over the mysteries of time and Space." answered that lady.

"A Demoness? Isn't it standard to meet a Goddess in this situation as I am in? Why a Demoness?" the boy muttered to himself.

Upon hearing boy's mutter the Demoness didn't seem to be angry; rather thoughtful and therefore she decided to explain to the ignorant little kid.

"Boy there is basically not a major difference between a God or a Demon, both are transcendent beings, it's just that populace believe that God are good while Demon are evil; which is actually not true, therefore it doesn't really matter whether you are in the presence of a Goddess or a Demoness; there won't be much difference to your situation." Chronos explained patiently.

Upon hearing Chronos say so; the boy was thoughtful; and finally seem to understand what she intends to say.

"I understand Chronos! Than may I ask why did you bring me here?" boy politely asked the question that was troubling him the most; how did he get here? It is true that he wants something like this to happen to him; but when it really happened he himself is quite taken aback.

"Boy I didn't bring you here; instead you are the one who found me." Chronos continue to explain.

"I? But how come I an ordinary teenager be able to find a Demoness? More so the one who rules over time and space?" The boy asked with a very puzzled look.

"Indeed in normal cases mortals shouldn't be able to find a transcendent being; one such as myself; but the fact that you did is also true, I don't understand how it happened, but it did happen, this fact is true." Chronos explained in a puzzled tone.

"Then what is going to happen to me? Am I dead?" asked the boy with an unbelievable expression.

"To be exact you aren't dead! But your existence has also been erased from your world due to space-time collapse; to explain in simple terms it's as if you never existed." Chronos explained with the same indifference.

"Is that so?" the boy was not sad upon hearing the result from Chronos's mouth.

"You don't seem to be sad or angry?" Chronos asked with some curiousness; in her opinion anyone if placed in the position of the boy will show some emotional destabilization. Yet this boy appears to be indifferent? That's a first one for her.

"There's no point being sad or angry! I don't really have any attachment to that world; and now that my existence is erased; no use fretting over it." boy explained.

"Oh? Too bad you are in such a situation I seem to like you a little bit! Hehehe" Chronos said with a mischievous smile.

"Then Demoness Chronos; what's going to happen to me now?" I asked about the question that was most important currently.

"Nothing really, with time you will fade away!" Chronos said with her same previous indifference.

"Will I fade? Is there really no option available? Aren't you the ruler of Space and Time? Is there no possibility in some other space or reality?" asked the boy putting his last hope in these words.

Upon hearing boy's words Chronos was thoughtful for a while; seeing the Demoness busy in her thoughts; the boy didn't interrupt her; therefore there was silence around.

After a few minutes of thinking; Chronos finally spoke, "There is a possibility; I can send you to different reality; you will be able to live there."

"You can? Great! Please do then!" Boy said with joyful expression.

"Sure I can send you! But boy what will you exchange for me sending you?" Chronos asked with a mysterious smile.

Upon hearing these words, the boy fell silent.

"Do I have to exchange something?" the boy asked with a puzzled expression.

"Of course you have to, as I said before I am no Goddess; God and Demon are indeed transcendent beings; a God may be willing to send you for free but as I have said I am not a Goddess; I am a Demoness; you have to pay something of equal value in exchange." Chronos said with some mischievousness.

"Well, as I am currently; I have nothing to pay to you! And besides that I don't believe there will be something I can give you; no wait I have! me? myself! Let's make a deal Chronos." The boy said  to Chronos after carefully thinking.

"A deal? what are your chips?"Chronos asked with a curious expression.

"My chip is me!" boy said while pointing at himself.

"Yourself? And why do you think will I be willing to exchange you?" Chronos continued to ask in a curious epression.

"Because you have nothing to lose, you are an eternal! Aren't I correct? Therefore you are bored; which is why you were willing to come into contact with me; as someone who rules over time and space you are independent of both; and I don't believe that I can do something that may make you feel enjoyed but I am willing to exchange myself after I have lived a life." the boy said.

"Are you sure?" Chronos

"Yes!" boy

"Fine then, I will send to you to a different space as for which space you end up going to will depend on your luck; be aware that these spaces also include your 2D worlds; and I will also give you a gift; one that doesn't affect the rules and power system of the said world." Chronos

"Alright then; thank you I guess." boy

And that's how the boy was reincarnated into a child name ZAch Newgate in the One Piece world; as for the gift he received from the Demoness; it allows him to be able to find the location of Devil Fruit through Dreams; but there are restrictions; like he can't find the position of Devil Fruits that have a high degree of involvement in the main story line of One Piece world.

Like Dark-Dark Fruit or Flare Flare Fruit, he can't find these as it will majorly affect the future direction of the story line of the world.

But even so this power to be able to find out devil fruits is still very useful for ZAch. 

....................................

Back to the present, ZAch who was in a dream was finally able to find the Devil Fruit with help of aboriginals of that island after which he woke up; but he didn't send Wendy to bring back that Devil Fruit; because currently he is travelling therefore he didn't want Wendy to leave as he is not sure if Wendy will be able to find him back.

During the rest of the journey; ZAch didn't had any dream about positions of Devil Fruit; this is because he can't know the location of 2 Devil Fruit at the same time; only when one is picked up the current one will he have a dream for another one after some time.

Therefore the journey of ZAch to the East Blue continued for the rest of the time.

And finally after 13 months of sailing; Crane Wings reached Goa Kingdom.  

  

 

   

    

27