Part 2- Beauty aloof girl beside mine
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thereafter, Riku first day of school ended without him being able to say a word to her and went straight home.

The next day, this time I’ll speak to her. he thought. Thus he told his self that he’ll speak to her today, in the end he ended up listening to the class instead.

What am I doing!? I gathered bravery early to do this, so why I couldn’t?. He thought. Then suddenly, for being clumsy, he dropped his pen while full of questions on his mind.

Before he knew, 

“U-umm…. Here.” Yuri picked it up and handed it over him.

In fact her beauty was metaphor.

But Riku never expected that she will hand it over to him.

Her soft blonde hair was fallen from it’s top, while her smooth skin was touching his hand.

“U-uhn… thanks……” he quickly took it from her while his face was bright reddened.

Riku thought he was blessed for being able to touched her even though the only thing he said is 'uhn.’

Suddenly, he felt cold down to his spine, and saw lots of his classmates glaring on him.

Every boys from his class looked at him with a hostility

Gulp….

But still, Riku can’t believed that he’s beside with an idol in their school.

Her figure was outstanding, had a bit aura of aloofness.

Now that I think about it… I’m the only person she ever spoke with. He thought.

At the first day, Riku saw lots of confession happened in the back of the school. All of them was rejected by Yuri, and made him realized that there’s really no chance.

But for Yuri, she thought that they’re not her type.

Unfortunately, Riku had no one to talk with, cause Sui was in another class. 

He never had those what you called 'friends' instead he was bully because of his failures and bad looks. His reputation gone down to everyone that’s why no one even tried to approach him. On the other hand, Sui, was a childhood friend of him. Though Riku had a feeling that one day he'll soon lose him. He decided that he will make their very last 2 years left in high school with happiness.

Riku parents died when he was around '10’. They died from a car accident, luckily, Riku was left at their house. But. His father, mother, and little sister died from that car accident except him for a reason that he don’t want to go outside.

After that, his relatives took him in, and as the years passed by. They began to thought that he’s useless. Then kicked him out of their house.

Good thing, A convenient store agreed to let him work there out of pity. Even though, he had no choice but to lived in streets till he’s pay day. After that, he rent a 1dk apartment close to his work and school, thereafter.

Seconds of silence. Riku took another looked at her.

He found her sleeping at her desk while covering her face with a book, pretending to be awake.

That made him thought that no one is perfect, even the chosen one has flaws.

So even her has a flaws huh… Riku continued to stare at her till she woke up.

Her face looked like a kid waking up in a morning sun, brilant and pure beauty.

Glowing like a sun.

0