Part 3- Her Charisma
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Foreshadows spread inside the gym in their school, where sunlight barely made it through.

Curtains are closed, floors shined bright, as if it’s newly cleaned.

Their P.E subject started inside there, where light barely made it through, the calmness of pace in gym was truly amazing.

Outside entrance of the gym was boys from another class standing in there watching Yuri's movements.

Their eyes was widened along with their annoying reddened faces and shouts.

Yuri think they’re annoying, following her everywhere, even though she already rejected some of those. They’re still coming to see her.

“What are you all looking for! Want me to call a teacher!!” Riku shouted aloud, cause he was a worrywart, that’s why he didn’t hesitate to fight for her even though he’s personal life is on the line.

Therefore, cause of that action of him. Everyone now knows that he liked her, some even even laughed while other’s didn’t even pay attention.

“Pick a pair, we'll do a physical test.” Their P.E teacher 'Ryo' told them to pick a pair, in the end, Riku wasn’t able to find one.

They thought that just being close to him are kinda creepy, because of his looks.

Sigh… I knew this gonna happen. He thought, since he don’t have a parter, he sat on the corner and watched them do a physical test.

At first they stretched their arms, for a fact, Riku really wanted to join then, but since he didn’t have a parter. He had no choice but to watch instead.

Watching them clearly, made him realized the gap between them. 

Also, Yuri's Charisma. It was outstanding outstanding beautiful.

Even though she’s struggling, her beauty stayed the same.

The way she ran, and the way her hair flow along the wind.

If he could only be with her he would not wished for more. That’s what he thought.

But reality and imagination aren’t the same, no matter how you’ll try, it’s useless.

After class, his teacher told him that he don’t have a grades for that activity. Thereafter he felt no sadness.

At least he was able watched her closesly. that’s what he thought.

After that he went to his part time job to do a night shift.

0