Part 4- A girl in the park
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riku was walking on the way to his apartment after doing some night shift.

It was beautiful starry night, he was walking alone on the streets, close to the park.

In the park, he saw a girl seated on a bench.

Her eyes was lifeless, though her blonde hair shined bright.

Who could it be?. He thought

He want to ask, but who would have dare to approach a girl at the middle of the night. 

She might thought that he’s a guy who would approach her to flirt nor may do something indecent to her.

The girl noticed him standing and went to defense mode.

Riku felt a little bit awkward, although he didn’t have a bad intention.

Therefore he tried to clean the mess, by clearing the misunderstanding.

“ah… hahaaaa….. why are you out at the middle of the night?”

“it’s none of your business.” The girl replied with cold tone, avoiding eye contact.

Because it was dark night, he can barely see her face.

It might be rude to use a flash, because she would thought that he’s doing some recording.

Since he don’t want to leave a girl at the middle of the night, he used force even though the girl might hated him.

He walked closer to her and sat on the bench.

“Wha… What are you doing..!” the girl responded with a windened eyes.

“Worry not. I won’t do anything indecent.”

Out of curiosity, she asked once again, “Who are you!”

Riku took a glance looked at her face, but still barely saw anything.

“If I were you, I would go home. Mind If I ask why are you here..?”

Her lifeless eyes came back, as she replied, “… nothing, I just want to be alone.”

Feeling a bit awkward towards each other, who wouldn’t don't, if someone seated beside you, even though you barely know him/her.

But in his case. Even though he might be hated, as long as one can be fine. It’s fine by him.

The girl stood up, that’s when he noticed that it was Yuri.

After seeing her face, he wasn’t able to say anything out of embarrassment.

“Thank you.” But Yuri smiled bright in front of him as she stood up straight.

Even though that’s a smile, Riku felt a little bit sadness through that big smile of her.

Riku wanted to accompany her, but she refused his proposal and walked away. 

Riku followed her in the shadow till she reached her house, guarding her safety.

After that he went straight home to his apartment.

Thought he’s been muttering to his self on his way home, muttering about what just happened.

After he entered his apartment, he laid on his bed and took a rest.

He was really tired that, after he laid on his bed, he fell asleep real quick.

0