Volume 2: Part 1- Is this what they called love?
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riku woken up in his bed at 6 AM in the morning.

“Crap…! I have to cook a breakfast.” He noticed that it’s already morning, and didn’t waste a second. He immediately went to the kitchen and cooked a breakfast.

Knock, knock…

From his apartment door, he heard someone knocking. Good thing he just finished eating breakfast a while ago, the moment he heard it, it’ll be rude to do so if he’s currently eating.

“Wait! Coming!!” He opened the door to his apartment.

What came to his sight is her again, 'Yuki'. Her uniform was ironed perfectly, and the looks in her eyes wasn’t the same as what he saw last night.

“Thank you…” Yuki spoke in low tone voice and suddenly ran away at full speed.

Riku thought it’s awkward cause she came all the way to his house.

None of that matters, what’s currently on his mind is how did she get there.

How did she know my house… still embarrassing to talk to her… crap. I have to go now or else I’ll be late. He thought.

Riku wore his uniform and went to school, thereafter.

After he reached their room, he avoid making an eye contact with Yuri on his way to his seat.

Therefore he sat on his seat, then he took a glance at her.

Just by looking at her, he remembered everything happened on his life, and how misfortune it is.

Even though he thinks that he’s living a trash life, just by looking at someone as blessed as her. Made him happy to his inner soul.

Suddenly, Riku's heart started beating. Despite he knows that, having a feeling towards her is possible, but thinking about going out with her is impossible.

Despite kinda confused, Riku placed his palm onto where his heart located, and smiled.

Even if I’m not sure what it is, if it’s love or not. I’ll support her through shadows. He thought.

He wanted to cry but he need to be brave to keep on living, cause. On his life, he’s been all alone. Not expecting any help from others.

‘Mockery, having a frail body, bad looks'. He had already heard a lots of things like those from other's mouth.

Whether it’s his relatives or not.

Then, something popped out on his mind, a thought that he should 'give up' instead just go with the flow of life, “Live in working, and die at an old age isn’t bad at all…”

Sometimes he does feel that he needs somebody, but. Even if he wanted to, there’s no one who would be there for him.

'if I was a good looking, I would have never wished for anything' what he thought.

Soon, the sun bid a farewell, as the dark gloom shadows rose upon the streets.

The school became empty, yet he decided to stay there.

A gloomy eyes lightened upon his tired eyes.

After an half hour of sitting at the front of school bench, he decided to head home.

Dark clouds soon covered the sky, and a hard sounds of rain came in, as it continues to fell down the ground.

Since he forgot to bring an umbrella with him, his clothes became wet, yet his gloomy eyes doesn’t leave his face.

On his way home even though it’s raining. He saw a lots of person running without an umbrella, while other’s calmy walking with their umbrella.

He never thought of running, because all he knows is to move forward. Force his body to it’s very limit, and continue moving.

After he reached his apartment, he went straight to take a shower.

Gazing around upon the falling water on the ground from the shower.

What am I even living for..? He thought. As those words came to his mind, he cried to his very heart.

“Why…!” and started muttering to his self.

“Why did it turned out this way… I just. I just want to be happy..” he punched his fist onto the wall, and leaned his head onto it as well.

He continued to cry for about 10 minutes, and soon decided to finished taking a shower.

After waiting for his hair to become dry, he immediately jumped at his bed and laid on there with a gloomy eyes.

He closed his eyes and thought.

[If only they were alive, it wouldn’t have turned out this way…]

He didn’t opened his eyes again, and let his body and mind lost it’s consicous.

0