Part 2- Plan huh?
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riku woken up with something struck on his mind and decided to opened the curtain in his window to get some fresh air.

Therefore Yuki's face still popped out of his mind, thinking 'why did she went to this place yesterday, and how.’ Though he couldn’t get a better answer just by thinking.

He took out a book from a bookshelf in dining room. It’s title was 'how to approach a person.’

He took a looked on what inside of that book for a minutes and closed it right away.

What the hell am I  even thinking, there’s no way a guy like me is to hold a conversation with a well known person like her. Riku hitted his cheeks using both palm and thought.

Suddenly, he remembered something important and screamed aloud, “AAAAAAAH!!!!! I I forgot to go to my part time job yesterday, I bet boss is angry right now…”

Riku hurried wore his clothes in order to have time to pay a visit to his part time job place, to do an apology.

After he bowed an apology to his boss, he still got scolded and told him to never do it again.

After that he went straight to his school, and sat on his seat in their room.

Riku let out a big sigh and gaze outside.

It must be nice to be handsome… he thought.

Yuri called him out but he didn’t noticed. Until she walked closer to him.

“fuwaah…!” with an idiotic reddened face, Riku noticed her standing close to him.

So. So close, her face was close to mine… I can also smell her nice scent. He thought.

“Are you okay?” Yuri spoke in low tone voice, worried about what’ happening to Riku.

Suddenly, an image of words that he read in a book earlier popped out on his mind.

[Tip 1: If u want to strengthen your relationship with a girl you liked,  smile nicely and learn to read the mood.

Tip 2: learn to approach her and become closer with her little by little. For example: making scenery, where you’ll wait for her and say, 'what a coincidence' but kept doing it whenever you had a chance to.

Tip 3: become a simp and kept simping like watdefok, lolololol ]

After thinking for a minute, even though Yuri has been standing there staring at him for a minutes waiting for his answer.

A good answer popped out of his mind.

Maybe I should choose the tip 1, tip 2 or tip 3…. Nah, tip 3 is a bad a choice. Hmmm. Maybe, I’ll go with tip 2. He thought.

After thinking for a while. A word came out from his mouth, “Tip 2!”

Yuri's expression blankened a bit, as she titled her head.

Riku panicked and his face turned bright reddened.

“A,aaaaah!- I mean, I do. (Oh… crap, I messed at first, I spoke out loud what I’m thinking. I should clean this mess before she gets a wrong idea.) ”

After a seconds of silence, Riku continued, “… do you need something..? (Aaaah! It sounded weird!) ”

0