AF: 5783 DC: The Dark Last Stand
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tension between the humans and the elves began spiraling out of control, those of the forest now targeted by the humans, while seems insignificant on their own, the amount of humans are simply too large, and they will receive great pain and suffering that will linger on in their history forevermore.

The humans are creatures who think of themselves, they use any means necessary to get rid of what they believed to be in their way of life, those who think differently than them. They burn down many, wastelands made, trees fallen. The elves, who are naturally peace loving and dare not conflict with other humanoids, are all perplexed and loss.

Amongst the elves there exist two categories, the light and dark elves. Both side simply cannot live amongst each other, and the minority that is the dark elves slowly whittled away and losing in numbers, even during the great crisis the elves have faced yet their pride simply made neither side unable to cooperate, and the likelihood of their destruction increases, and they will all fall if it weren’t for one individual.

The greatest legend that sink into the hearts of those who experienced or heard of it. During the time where the human army composed of thousands if not tens of thousands, veteran soldiers and mages, all coming together to wipe out the race they deemed dangerous and contradicting each other to attain what they believed to be peace for their own kind. There exist one individual that dare to stand against this massive threat that will wipe out everything they cared for, loved for, and stand for. A lone dark elf, the other half of the elf race as a whole thought to be wiped out by both the humans and their light counterpart, stand bravely against this threat with nothing but resolution and a glaive in her hands.

A few elves who dared to look back at the battlefield as they were trying to escape their impending doom were only able to response in absolute awe and shock, unable to clearly processed what has transpired during that long and hard fought battle of one against an army. It’s something unforgettable by both side until the end of time.

This one dark elf dared to stand against impossible odds is someone who is brave and selfless, throughout her life she find happiness wherever she could, finding those who cared for her through a chance, and in that solitary moment where she stood in the way of the humans and the elves she long ago decided to sacrifice herself to save those her loved one cares for, the race, discrimination she might received meant nothing to her if her loved ones wished for them to survive, of course the one she loved where always her first priority, forbidden or not it’s affection she have that saved that race.

Brandishing her weapon she bravely charged against an entire army with conviction so apparent and resolute it stunned the army for a moment unable to process the act that seems so incomprehensibly foolish no one would dared to do so. Soldiers she cut through and spells were used to further demolished the army, her might was certainly great, that much is undeniable and it puts fear into everyone around her, but one person can only do so much, elves or otherwise, and it’s something she already come to terms with, that she’ll no doubt die in that battle, but she’ll take everything that try to destroy the things that mean a world to her along with her, no fear or hesitation was present in her, only determination, desperation, conviction, and all other emotions that push her forward.

 

Many hundreds were killed.

Fear instilled.

Casualties increased as clock moving.

Sounds of fierce battle echoing.

 

As time passes what consequence can be seen?

The lone one unfettered.

Wounds all over, corpses stepped over.

The lone one, what make you so assured?

 

Sea of corpses and blood.

The battlefield painted in crimson.

The dark elf staggered on the stage flooded.

The dark elf will soon lie to rest her performance nearly done.

 

Forever defiant filled with conviction.

One last throw to send the message.

The king’s demise so like an interdiction.

Her body lay to rest to end the stage.

0