Chapter 4 – Entrance examination II
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the enchantment test is being carried out in a laboratory and without any student taking it.

"Why won't there be anyone?" Think Riana

Inside she found a teacher sleeping at her desk.

"Teacher... I'm sorry ... can you wake up ...?" Riana said shyly.

Fortunately, the teacher was a light sleeper and woke up on the first try, and upon seeing her said.

"How about an applicant should be like 3 already."

"It's 2:30."

"Huh? How strange, so early and an applicant, well it doesn't matter, I imagine you want to take the test."

"Yes."

"Well, that is good, you know, there are not many that follow this path, it is complicated and does not contribute anything glorious like those showy magic, but anyway, the fact that they find few enchanters does not mean that this will be easy, now the test, First, is this your first test of the day?

"Yes."

"Well, take this tab, fill in your details and write the name and code of this test in the list, the information is in the brochure, Then come and write your information on this sheet that I have here" the teacher explained after handing Riana a file.

Once she finished filling in everything, the teacher warned her.

"Well, there are no regrets anymore, now the test, ¿do you see those wooden rods that are at the end of the room?"

"Yes, I see them."

"Well the task is simple, you have to enchant one so that they generate fire and incidentally that these do not burn, it is all you can start, show me when it is ready."

After saying that, Riana rushed to grab a stick and immediately sat down at a table to start writing insane patterns on the stick with her hand without damaging the wood, while the teacher was evaluating it.

[Interesting it seems that writing with mana already dominates, but it seems that it lacks power in its flow, is it that it does not have much mana? well it would not be so rare, this path is popular for the no-affines, but someday you will realize that this path will not be so easy]

After half an hour and with no participant insight, Riana had finished her work and then showed it to the teacher saying.

"I'm done, please try it."

"Umm okay, ¿are you sure you're done? Once delivered, there's no going back."

"Yes."

"I understand, then ..." said the teacher taking the wooden stick, to later inspect it in detail and once finished she said to Riana "please take a few steps back.

"Uju," Riana agreed as she backed away a little.

"Well, it's time," said the teacher.

It was then that she, from where she was sitting, raised the rod a little, and inserting her mana, the enchantment was activated causing the rod to catch fire except for the part where the teacher was holding it.

"Umm, she seems to hold on, let's see a little more," the teacher murmured, then injected more mana, so that the stick burned with even more intensity.

But the teacher was still not satisfied and little by little the power of the enchantment increased, causing the fire to reach the ceiling. It was at that moment that the rod charred along with the enchantment, thus disappearing the fire.

Once the evaluation was finished, Riana worried that she had failed since she did not know the evaluation standards, since she had not asked, but still asked the teacher who was looking at her seriously, after writing some notes on her sheet.
"¿Did I pass ..?"

"You'll know that next week, for now, you can retire, good luck."

"Agree..."

And so with doubt in her heart, the girl left the room to rest a little and then go to the next test.

The location of the next test was a large almost empty room in which about 10 young people were taking the test while they were supervised by a teacher who turned and turned around the room and outside it, Riana was in front of the door waiting for her turn together with other people.

"That will be the test, the door is covered and I can't see ..., oh, they came out, it's my turn," Riana thought when she saw the candidates who had different faces come out, most of them frustrated; And once finished leaving, she along with the group where she was, this time of 6 entered the test.

When entering, the teacher received them saying, from her desk the only piece of furniture along with her local chair.

"Good, I'm your evaluator. Before I start, could someone close the door and lock it?"

That said, one of the applicants closed it and bolted it.

"Thank you," said the professor, and then continued, "Well, the test is as follows, I will give you a sheet which will have the drawing of a magic circuit with some errors, you have to draw it already corrected on the floor or wherever you want, the objective is that it works and does what the sheet says."

"The test lasts half an hour, so do your best, for which this is your first test, obviously I will give you your file, now come identify yourselves and take your tests" finished explaining the professor.

Then the applicants along with Riana presented themselves and took their sheets to start analyzing them, but nevertheless all the applicants including Riana when they saw the circle frowned.

"Is this a joke? Like some mistakes, this circle has no shape or form," a student complained.

"This too, here says you have to form a twister that reaches the roof, to do that you need a lot of magic," another complained.

"What? Problem? If they thought this was going to be as easy as drawing something that works or if they thought that they will always have magic stones as fuels they are wrong, arrays magic is an engineering path, where the one you always have to have the knowledge to develop, repair and innovate, as well as the ability to solve all the inconveniences that may arise, so continue if you believe in arrays magician" the teacher scolds, keeping quiet to all present.

On the other hand, Riana was more than anything thinking and analyzing her problem.

"This really is a challenge, this has no foot or head, also I'm always short of mana umm, but it is good that I came prepared, what worries me is the time, well, get to work."

When she finished thinking, she went to space without people, she began to work in her circle and it was then 5 minutes after the end of the time she ended up sitting pleasantly in front of her circle, but her relaxation was interrupted by the teacher's voice. from his back.

"It seems that you finished"

"Hiiip?" She turned around scared and when she saw the professor, she stopped nervously saying "ehh yes, I just finished."

"Very well, if you're sure, try it now."

"Ehh yes of course."

Then Riana at the sight of the teacher and the askance of some applicants bent down and inserted a bit of her mana to activate it and after starting to shine she stopped injecting to stop and go see what was going to happen next.

"Is all the mana you are going to supply her? Are you sure?" Asked the professor.

"Uju."

"Well, don't regret it later."

"Yes ..." Riana said dejectedly

Finished their exchange, both were dedicated to see the event, from the circle after shining a little, from it he began to see a force that began to suck the mana around it, making it shine more intensely so that later it began to form a small twister that with the passage of the second, its size It increased to the ceiling and its intensity made everyone present feel sucked, but after another second the effect of the circle ended thus ending the life of the tornado.

"Is that all?" Said the professor without showing much emotion.

"Ehh yes, that's all, hmm, how about it?" Riana asked.

"Vain asks, you will know next week, you can retire."

"Ffff, "Riana exhaled disappointed.

What happened next was that she left the room, then went to rest a little on a bench, carrying a certain question in her mind.

"How strange, why did I go out alone? The others who were before me, all came out of one"

But soon after forgetting her question, she put her weary mind to rest for her biggest challenge, the test of control, but she did not calculate well her fatigue falling asleep while sitting.

"Hey, wake up, as it was, yeah, Riana wakes up" Riana in her emerging consciousness, was hearing a voice calling her making her wake up.

"Huh? What happened? I fell asleep?" Riana said.

"Well I suppose, when I came out of my second test I found you here," said the voice.

"You ... Arthur? I.., I.., ¡pervert!" She said, turning red with embarrassment when she knew that an acquaintance saw her asleep and, incidentally, someone of the opposite sex.

"Ehhh? Why? You tell me that, I did nothing."

"Ahh yes of course, but since it matters, thanks for waking me up, tell me what time it is."

[Girls ...] thought Arthur to then answer him "it is like a quarter past five and it takes about 2 hours for the tests to finish."

"Five o'clock, rays I must hurry up for the control test."

"Control?, What coincidence am I going for that one too, shall we go together?"

"Do what you want," Riana said as she looked at her map and walked somewhere.

"Well, I suppose will follow you," said Arthur, seeing his acquaintance and something far away, and then following her.

Unfortunately, when they arrived they found a long line, which worried many, but fortunately, they were able to enter the last turn in their last test.

On this occasion, the test is carried out in one of the gyms and attending to them and 10 others was a teacher in a gym suit.

"Good afternoon, you are the last round in this control test, here you will be assessed how good your mana control is, and in my opinion, for you, the best way to test it is to do some magic that you like, here there are several things they can use, but in the end, it is their decision," said the professor.

"So you choose how you want to die, and then they tell me to write it down, ah, by the way, a tip, the more intricacy the better."

After giving the instructions, only a few minutes passed when everyone had already decided, chosen, and confined their activity to carry out, and it was then that the teacher said.

"Well, let's start then, you in the blue shirt, you come first."

And with that said one by one he was appointed by the teacher to show them his skills until it was Riana's turn being the last one left.

"Well, you are the last one to surprise me, although it is difficult after that young Arthur," said the professor, praising Arthur's presentation, who among all was the most sublime.

"I'll do my best ... I'll do a magic arrays, okay?" Riana said nervously.

"Yes, no problems, the arrays are synonyms of intricate, but I remind you that this is your control, not the automatic function of the arrays."

"Yes, thanks for the advice."

Following that, she closed her eyes, and from the floor, a magic circle began to be drawn, as if a giant pencil was drawing it with extreme precision and consistency, but this did not end here since after it was completed, another one over her head was immediately drawing.

With the 2 circles already made, lines moving in symmetry connected both circles forming a cylinder made up of intricate lines and when this cylinder ended, it began to rotate faster and faster, until its lines were blurred by speed, and it was then that she said.

"This is ... a barrier formed and maintained only by my mana."

"Oh interesting, well with that I have, you can retire."

"Ehh but if I'm missing…"

"Not enough with that, you can go now, next week you can see your results."

"Okay," Riana agreed somewhat disappointed, then left the gym, only to find Arthur waiting for her.

"You were waiting for me?"

"Hehe, if there's no test left, so I decided to wait for you to leave to say goodbye."

"Yeah ..." he said blushing a little "well then, see you luck in your results

"Thank you, too."

And with that awkward farewell, both of them were picked up by their representatives sometime later, each carrying the anguish of waiting for your results.

0