Chapter 5 – Results
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week has passed since the entrance exams and now Riana was behind a tumult at the doors of the institution, all nervous and worried.

"Are you serious? How can it take so long?" Riana said in anguish.

“Who are you waiting for?” Said a familiar voice from behind.

"Uh ... Arthur? What a scare, you look like a stalker," Riana said, startled as she turned around and found her acquaintance.

"Hehe, I'm sorry."

"Well, what difference does it make, by the way."

"All good apart from the nerves, I just got here, and what I see doesn't seem pleasant."

"Uju, that's why I sent my brother over there, I don't like to be pressured with so many people, by the way, how are you doing, I'm all nervous."

"Oh, I hear you have a brother."

"Well if normal, ahh, speaking of him, look he's out," she said, noticing that her brother was all emaciated from all this turmoil, to reach her.

"That was brutal, but I did it."

"Seriously then tell me I approved or not," Riana said extra nervous.

"Well little sister let me tell you." Her brother paused here a few moments to continue.

"And declare to you that your efforts ..." He paused again

"Tell me!" Riana got angry

"Well, well, I'm sorry, congratulations happened."

"Really?" Riana said excitedly

"Yes really."

"Really?."

"Of course, you were out of the 30 places of number 12, with 16 in the theoretical test, and 18 in practice."

"Brother."

"Yes," he said with a smile.

"I did it!" She threw herself to hug her brother, crying with happiness as she said, "Did I do it? Did I do it? Finally, thanks to everyone"

Then after a little while, her brother pushed her away saying.

"Already Rina, I know you're happy, but maybe you would like to do this in a less public place."

When Riana heard that she looked around noticing that there were some people looking at them with compassion including Arthur, causing him to turn red.

"Yes ... you're right, let's go now" Riana said sadly, but when she took a step she remembered Arthur and said to him.

"I'm sorry, Arthur, I forgot about you, it's that, you know, then ..., I suppose luck, I can't stay, they're waiting for me, I hope you pass."

"Don't worry, and thanks for your support. I hope we meet at school."

"ok, bye."

"Goodbye".

After the farewell, Riana and her brother went off in the distance, but before losing sight of Arthur, her brother turned his head and looked ugly, which was caught by Arthur who did not know how to react.

"Rina, tell me who is that?"

"Who? Arthur? Just an acquaintance from the test."

"Yeah, I hope it continues like this, you can't have boyfriends until after 40."

"Stop annoying."

"hahaha."

"Hahaha."

And so laughing both brothers, they were reunited with their family to celebrate their success.

On the other hand, going back to some days in the past, in some board room of the school, several people from the school board of directors were present, together with the teachers collaborating in the tests, discussing the future students.

"Well now tell me, I already saw the reports, but I want to hear your opinion of the first 3 first-year applicants, start with the third Maria Greenlief the adopted half-elf daughter of the Barons Greenlief," said a dominant voice.

"Good director, I took care of her botany test, she was the only participant and she did excellently, she has a total mastery of her power, I must add that she has a sweet character," said an elven teacher.

"I took care of her alchemy test, I have no complaints, she did it without any error, but note that she is somewhat shy " said a dwarf.

"I welcomed her in the spirit test, her affinity is something invaluable, as is her kindness," said a human.

"Sweet, shy and gentle, and with very rare and well-developed gifts, she seems to be a girl taken from some fairy tale, the Greenlief if they chose well, it will be necessary to pay attention to that combination of gifts may be a danger for her, but if we form it well a good power will come out; well now the second and first, the human brothers Gray and Federica March from the house of counts March, who for certain circumstances moved from the capital to this state."

"I took their combat application test, I can only say that they are incredible, they dominated the test, too bad they are very proud," explained a Draconian teacher.

"I would also add coldness to both, or that was what it seemed to me when I saw them in my witchcraft test, which by the way passed easily," said a middle-aged professor.

"You exaggerate, I only saw seriousness in seeing you take the test of magic power," said a beastkin from the wolf tribe.

"Well, according to their description, they are only proud nobles with high talent, there is not much to highlight, every so often people like that appear, how rare they would be twins, well let's end with something else, among those who passed they noticed people of interest, I mean people who stand out from the ordinary and by far, ”said the director.

"Umm, I think I had someone like that," said the combat test draconian.

"Well listen to you," said the director.

"It was before the twins, it's a human named Arthur, it's hard for me to say but he gave me a fight in the combat test."

"Oh, that we fight our trustworthy knight, fall into the remarkable and tell me how his personality is," said the director.

"Umm, he seemed nice to me, someone friendly, like a hero from some book."

"So a hero, ehh, if so, we already have 2 story characters with him," the director joked, causing a slight laugh among all.

"¿What about the other 2 tests? ¿Anything to say?" Said the director.

"Well, he took the test of power with the twins, I must say that unlike these he destroyed the doll, I thought that a fight would start when he saw the twins in anger for losing power, and I agree with our knight with his personality" said the bestial wolf

"I also agree with his personality," said the teacher of the control test to then continue, "He was in my test, and just as he stood out in his, he also did it in mine, his domain is sublime, there is nothing more to say."

"Well, I suppose that this is enough with this hero, let's see Arthur, no? I suppose that within his power it is normal, I don't think we found that we should watch over it, only perhaps encourage his studies, according to this report, despite his notes in Magic, I'm at 28 for your written test, ”said the director.

"Well, some more, if not, to move on to the next topic" the director encouraged

and after a few seconds of silence, a teacher with dark circles spoke.

"I may exaggerate, but in my charm test, I touch a genius."

"Genius? Can you explain yourself," said the director.

"Yes, I mean, my test is hard and based on knowledge and its application, I have it planned to finish it in an hour, she finished it in half the time and not only that, the enchantment could resist my fury, if it could classify his mastery, it would be at rank C or intermediate," said the teacher.

"Oh that is a high evaluation coming from you, you can tell us her name to evaluate the other 2? oh, and since you tell us her character.

"Of course, her name is Riana SoftWinds, a beastkin of the reindeer tribe, her character would be sincere and studious from what I could appreciate at first sight.

"Riana, Riana, if I remember her she took my test," said the Array teacher.

"Ohh I also take your test, as she defines herself as an indirect magician, ah sorry I interrupt continues."

"No problem, in my case I differ a little from my colleague, I admit that she is smart and ingenious since I pass my test easily, but I would not define it as a genius, just someone studious and I think it would be very bad considering account for your small amount of mana, I suppose that can summarize it to an expected result for someone who tried hard to study" the arrays teacher explained.

"Ohh, it seems we have differences of opinion, something to comment professor," said the director.

"No, not at all, the results will speak later," said the enchantment teacher.

"Well then what about the third test," said the director

"Umm, I suppose it would be me," said the teacher of the control test, and then continued, "if I remember correctly, it went well within its limits, a 17 if I'm not mistaken, her control is good but she still needs a long way, I do not see any genius in it but the determination that I consider it better.

"Umm a normal judgment, then we have an extraordinary, a great ending in normal, so sorry professor, our genius will have to perform a miracle to demonstrate her genius."

"Easy director, as I said the results will speak."

"Well, I hope so, well I think there is no special case so let's move on ..."

The director concluded the topic to pass on to others, leaving Riana as one of the bunch.

0