Chapter 6 – Orientation and challenge
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a while since Riana visited the institute to know her results. Now on the morning of the seventh day of the ninth month, Riana was dressed in her new school uniform which consisted of a light blue shirt and a navy blue skirt, while observing in the distance from the main courtyard his new institute and imagined his glorious future and prepared for it.

"I'm finally here, from this moment the exciting begins."

And having thought that I walk steadily to her new institute.

 

Being inside, as it is the first day and she is a first-year, she had to go along with the first years to a separate stage where she would be sitting next to the others waiting for the welcoming act to begin.

"When will it start?, and where will Arthur be I haven't seen him?" she wondered after a while, but fortunately she didn't have to keep waiting since the curtains opened.

On stage, he was standing behind a podium, a middle-aged man with bronze skin, black hair, slim build, sharp eyes, and a few yellow scales on his body, and was dressed in a highly detailed wizard robe.

"A syrent" identified Riana as the mister's race before he began to speak

"Very good to all and welcome dear students to the royal institute of state magic, Arcandia, I am its director Gotlar Trieter Geronimo Gustamant an old magician,"

"Wow an elder magician, there are only 5 in the country" Think Riana instantly and then continue paying attention.

"I will be brief and concise, the path of magic is difficult and full of casualties, only an act for the most dedicated, and in this institute, it has to offer all the opportunities to achieve its objectives, it is already a question of whether to strive to reach the top or resign yourself to mediocrity, that's all, I say goodbye and that you succeed in your goals, now I leave you with the guidance counselor, I have to go give the speech to the other students."

And so with that short speech, the director left the stage behind the scenes, leaving everyone surprised.

"I never expected the director to take so little, typically it would take a long time, well I guess that's better."

But their disappointment was short-lived since what the director did not do was done by the counselor, giving them a speech for half an hour before finishing, telling them.

"Now they will give you a few words of encouragement for the students who ranked first in the entrance exams and in the elementary division."

After finishing the speech, Riana came out of her boredom to pay attention to her rivals to overcome, who was a teenage boy and a teenage girl.

The teenage boy was a human with a white complexion, redhead, freckles, with a slim but muscular build, a well-defined appearance, sharp green eyes, a penetrating gaze, and pride.

On the other hand, the teenage girl was a white-skinned elf, blonde hair, with a curvy body, an impeccable face but with a cold gaze.

They both stood side by side in front of the podium and the redhead was the first to speak.

"Good everyone, I am Gray August March Scalar, that you should take first place in the entrance exams, and I will tell you right now that I despise weakness, so you had better get stronger so that you don't put the glory of our country to grief, if not but it will be worth leaving this school, that's all."

When he finished his speech, he left several displeased, including Riana, but his overwhelming aura made her take his words seriously; Immediately after Gray, the elf followed.

"Good morning everyone, for those who studied with me you should already know me but for the new ones I introduce myself, I am Silvia Melody Prado Wises, the director and the counselor have already said enough, for my part, I only wish you luck, that's all.

"It is a nuisance both are a severe case of pride, the bad thing is that they have to support their words," Riana thought about those two.

Next, of the 2 the counselor with an uncomfortable face for both took the podium to finish welcome and guide on how to know their new classrooms.

At the conclusion of the act, everyone went out to look for a large information board in a corridor in their respective section and living room.

And it was during this debauchery that Riana, who was waiting for the place to empty a little, was pushed by a student.

"Hey what's wrong ... Arthur?" Riana said annoyed until she visualized that it was Arthur who had tripped over her again.

"Hey, hey Riana how are you, sorry, I was pushed and well."

"You are awkward, first in the exam and then here, one day you will get in trouble for this."

"What can I tell you..."

"And tell me, where was I? I didn't notice you on stage

"Well, what happens is that something came up and I was late."

"Umm, well, by the way you already found out your section."

"Ah no, even, I was going for that, ¿and you?

"I'm still not waiting for him to break free."

"And if I forgot that you don't like riots, well how about while I go and look for ourselves."

"Come on, I'd appreciate it."

"Well then, I'm going."

And Arthur, as he said, dove into the melee, then left a moment later with a disappointed face.

"Is something wrong?" Riana asked for her bad face

"What happens is that we will be in separate rooms, stay in section C and you in section B, at least our rooms are continuous."

Hearing this, Riana was also disappointed, not being with her acquaintance, but to a lesser degree.

"Too bad, but well, in class, probably wasn't going to talk to you."

"Ah? and that?."

"Simple, in class, you don't talk, you study."

"Oh how unexpected, it seems we have an applied."

"¡Hears! do not bother."

"Hehe, I'm sorry, and good if you look for the salons, and keep talking while."

"Jum All right."

And just as they both agreed, they looked for their respective rooms, and then said goodbye once they got close to them.

Riana once inside and sitting on one of the little tables in the front, she waited for the class to start, which would not happen if not in a few minutes, enough time for her classmates to assault her a little.

The class, in summary, consisted of 2 parts in a presentation in which everyone presented themselves when they passed the list, and the other was an explanation of the class schedule.

The schedule was confirmed by 3 defined periods:

The general, which covers from the first hour to noon, consists of normal subjects such as language, mathematics, biology, among others, and some magics such as magic theory and basic magic.

The second is the selection period or magic period, this covers from noon to 3:30 in the afternoon and is made up of 3 subjects at the student's choice.

These subjects have precedence with others and at the end of graduation, a legal certificate will be obtained for this if you manage to complete all the binding subjects, for this reason, this choice for many is very important.

And the third one from 3 o'clock the club activities begins until 7 at night.

Finally, as a separate note, from the second lapse, if you have obtained a grade greater than or equal to 18, in any subject, you can skip all the classes of the subject as long as you take the exams and maintain the average.

And now in the first recess, Riana with all these notes went to the cafeteria where she would think about the procurement materials for the second period, which were listed in class.

But on the way, a hand grabbed her shoulder.

"Ahh!" Riana screamed, then turned to see Arthur.

"Hello Riana, how are you?" Said Arthur as if nothing had happened.

"You ... you piece of animal, you scared me."

"Hehe sorry, I just wanted to surprise you a little to see that you did not stop me, similar immersed in your thoughts"

"Ehh, well, I'm sorry, but that doesn't mean that!"

"I'm sorry, sorry, if you want, I'll invite you to breakfast, okay?"

"Jum well, that's fine, that will do," Riana said, hiding her slight emotion that they invited her to breakfast.

Then after sealing the deal, the two friends went to the cafeteria, but it happened that while they were crossing, Arthur accidentally collided with a student who was carrying several books grabbing the drop.

“Ahhh!” The girl yelled.

"Ah" said Arthur.

"But that ..." Riana was surprised.

"Sorry, let me help you," Arthur offered to lift her up.

"Go away, I can alone, you've done enough," the girl complained.

"I insist," Arthur leaned in to help her.

But unfortunately, Arthur slipped over a piece of paper on the floor falling on top of her.

"But ... There is this fool, I already knew that he was going to get into trouble because of his stupids," Riana whispered when she saw the event, but then she began to recognize the individual.

"She is not..?".

But his deduction was too slow since the girl with pure magic threw Arthur aside with force, then she stood up and with all the anger in the world told him.

"Your pervert, scum of evil, I Silvia Melody Prado Wises challenge you to a duel this afternoon at 1 in the gym."

And so in front of a small crowd, Arthur was challenged to a duel. With nothing less than the best graduate of the elementary school year.

¡Double chapter !, enjoy it

0