Chapter 7 – Duel I
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oi oi, tell me who is going to fight today."

"You don't know, so why are you here."

"I was attracted to people."

"Must see, look, what you're going to see is our golden queen crush one of the outsiders, section C by the way."

"Ohh, for that reason there are so many people, it's good that I came."

"Yes and while we're at it, do you want to bet?"

"Who, who is going to win ?, We already know that so why."

"I don't lie, not that, let's bet on how long it expires, whoever gets closer wins."

"Yes, well I bet it's a minute."

"Well, I bet about 10 seconds, that is, the first move."

"Oh yes, you have confidence in her."

"Of course, thanks to her we were third in the interscholastic competition for children's magic."

"I do know, but still I keep saying 1 minute."

Similar betting voices and predictions came from the mouths of the students sitting along the bleachers surrounding the gymnasium or should it be called the arena of a small coliseum.

And in the midst of all these voices, there was a young woman waiting like the others, thinking about the unfortunate opponent, who was none other than Riana who went to support Arthur.

"There is Arthur, I knew that your clumsiness would bring you disgrace, and for these whispers, you had to take the worst possible option."

Thoughts like this and the like burned his brain right now, until a draconian on a special stand exclaimed, tuning his brain for what was coming.

"Good afternoon to all present, I am Gordrian EternalFire, those who do not know me will be in charge of the magical combat classes, and at this moment I will be the judge of this combat; Without further ado, let's begin. To my right, we have Silvia Prado from class A.

At the end of her first presentation, the right door opened, allowing the young Silvia to pass in a dignified manner, now in her white short-sleeve flannel sports uniform and navy jumpsuit.
On the other hand, the public won for her when she saw her leave.

"And now to my left, Arthur Logan from class C."

Following the opposite door, a young man like many came out, walking nervously with a two-handed sword.

In this case, the audience with boos or laughter.

"Well opponents to their posts, that is, to the circles in front of them in case they don't know," ordered the professor.

Then, following their orders, they both stood on some painted circles on the ground in front of them positioned about 10 meters between them.

"Well now the rules, only non-lethal spells, no low blows, the game is only a match of 10, it is won if the rival surrenders, he cannot continue, or I declared the cattle. It is understood?"

"Yes," Silvia said.

"I understand," said Arthur.

"Okay, now something to comment, Arthur?"

"I already apologized, and it was just an accident, can't we talk about it?"

"And you, Silvia?"

"I will destroy you."

"Umm well, well now, you are ready?"

"Yes," they both answered.

"Ok then make it hard that the uniforms are delighted and there is an infirmary, so start," said the professor, beginning the meeting.

Once started, Silvia extended her hand to the front and began to load a mana sphere towards Arthur.

On Arthur's side, he sighed and then started running towards her as 4 spheres of mana floated above him, and the edge of his sword was imbued in mana.

And on the other, Riana could only see them with her eyes open more excited than worried about her friend, she regretted this a little.

Then in a matter of 3 seconds, Arthur reached the front of Silvia only to find him waiting for mana in front of his face.

And at that moment, Silvia shot her spell with a smile on her face, sure of her victory due to the stupidity of the opponent when attacking head-on.

But it happened that when the sphere came out of her hand, she did not hit Arthur's face, but was intercepted by the edge of her sword, dividing her devastating energy sideways.

When this happened, Silvia's eyes widened with concern as her spell failed and Arthur's sword was now going to slash downward toward her.

But just as quickly she opened her eyes, just as quickly retracted them to give an evil smile.

"Ehh?” It came out to Arthur when he saw that his sword had been stopped by a magical force field.

But he wasted no time, since immediately and seeing that his opponent was already forming another sphere now from his chest, he retracted his sword to his enzyme to immediately make it give a circle aiming the point at the sky, to grab something from impulse.

As soon as the circle was over, even with the impulse, Arthur began to make a 360 grade turn to his right, moving his sword in front of him with the edge to his right.

When Silvia saw this movement, he immediately thought how weak his opponent was.

But his thoughts took another course when during the turn, the sword absorbed the 4 spheres making it glow brightly.

And then, almost at the end of the turn, Partner decided his spell to reinforce his barrier.

But she never thought that the strength and power of Arhur's sword, to cross the barrier of Silvia asking to hit her next.

The momentum and force of this cut was such that it sent Silvia flying to collide with the walls around the arena, leaving her lying on the ground unconscious after bouncing with it.

This situation caused total silence in the arena, which was broken by the teacher announcing the end.

"Silvia cannot continue, the winner is Arthur Logan."

After some time of the quick and unilateral encounter, Arthur had left the dressing room when he found Riana waiting for him in front of him.

"You ... Happiness won."

"Hehe thanks, were you looking at me?

"Of course, I was worried, and I couldn't miss a duel."

"Thanks again, huh Silvia?"

“Silvia?” Riana wonders when Arthur names his rival while looking behind her.

Then immediately, she turned back to see what Silvia was actually there for, and what's more she was walking towards them.

"Silvia, what happened?" Arthur said, having her at a safe distance.

"I want a rematch," Silvia replied.

0