Chapter 9 – Change of plans
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh, what happened? Where am I? Why does everything hurt ...?"

Riana complained when she noticed that she was in an unknown room surrounded by white curtains.

But her response had come from the other side of the curtain, in the form of a worried voice.

"Riana? Did you wake up?"

And when she heard it, Riana recognized it as the voice of Arthur, who revealed himself through the front curtain after some moments.

"Arthur, why are you here, what happened ..." Riana said confused.

"Well, you see," Arthur started saying after approaching her side, and then continued, "During your duel with Gray, you passed out ... remember?"

"Duel ..., ummm, ummm, !!!!!!!, there is no ....." Riana muttered and then remembered and covered her face with frustration, embarrassment, and hiding her rising tears of sadness.

Arthur seeing this decay took a while to try to comfort her

"Don't feel bad, I understand you, you see Gray was very hard on you, and you didn't know about those rules either or else ..."

"Yeah, don't talk ..., do you say you understand me ?, you only feel sorry for me because I don't have any magical talent and, and, that you will know that he has all that gift, of someone who can only see towards the sky seeing how the others touch the clouds and she did not, I imagine that you only practiced hard and achieved results, but I did not !, I did not ..., no matter how much I practiced I did not succeed, the magic escaped me from the hand as if it were water ... so leave this failed girl alone! "Riana released her anger and sadness to poor Arthur, then covered her entire sheet and snuggled.

But after some time inside the savanna trying to calm down, he noticed that he had not heard him leave, so turning his rage he uncovered himself to yell at him again.

"Why are you still here?!.

Then Arthur who had a guilty face said to him.

"I'm sorry ... I spoke without thinking ... but I won't leave a friend alone in her torment, so I'm sorry again."

"You ..., you are an idiot, you knew ..." he said, having dissipated his anger due to the shame and some happiness that gave him that shabby phrase.

"They tell me often ... hehe, look how about we talk a little before we go, to clear your mind."

"Leave what time is it?"

"Umm 4 o'clock and I think something."

"4 o'clock!, it's late and I'm not in any club, I'm sorry but my mind will have to wait or my parents will kill me."

But it turned out that trying to stand up made her a little dizzy, but fortunately, Arthur cut her short before she fell.

"Oh thank you ..." he said something blushing, to continue "but let go of me, I'm better now."

And having said that, she left the infirmary with some bandages along with Arthur to leave school, but already outside, before separating, she asked him.

"By the way, did you take me to the infirmary?"

"Well you see, it's funny that you ask," he said scratching his head.

"What, will you tell me it was Silvia, that would be very strange," Riana said jokingly.

"No, it wasn't Silvia."

"Who the teacher, that would be normal."

"Neither."

"Then who?"

"Huh, it was Gray, wasn't it funny?"

"Gray?!" She said, shocked.

"Yes, Gray himself."

"But what? How? but if that wretch beat me and left me like this?"

"Uju, this time, I understand you, I still don't believe it, look, I explain, after the battle, I offered to take you, but Gray intervened saying 'As I was the one who beat her, I have her duty and responsibility as well that for my honor I have to carry it. '"

"That guy is a jerk to the end."

"You're right, but at least he sticks to good manners, which is rare."

"Yes, it's very strange, well I'll leave you until tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow."

And as such, the 2 took different paths to their respective homes, which in the case of Riana upon arrival would expect a good sermon.

After the day, Riana, Arthur, and the uninvited Silvia met in the cafeteria at the first break in the morning where they chatted for a while until Silvia brought up the topic yesterday.

"By the way, bounce, that such silence will defeat you, you still plan to continue in that class."

"Silvia!" Said Arthur angrily.

"What, someone had to ask him."

"But that's offensive ..." said Arthur.

"Arthur, okay, she has a point." Riana calmed him.

"And no, you win, I won't attend that matter anymore."

"Riana, but what do you say? Don't give up on something like that ...?"

"No Arthur, even if I had not faced Gray, the result would be almost the same, but more importantly, is that I reason my future on the basis of who I am, so I concluded that being there alone is receiving beatings for free."

"You seem to finally get it," Silvia said sarcastically.

"Silvia," Arthur scolded.

"Let her go, but if Silvia has already picked up and for sure a little kindness would do you good."

"No thanks, kindness is for the weak, but I appreciate the gesture."

"But Riana sure this is what you want?" Arthur asked.

"Yes."

"Well, but tell me, out of curiosity you have thought about what matter to go now."

"Oh sure, it's the subject of hand-to-hand combat."

"Huh?" They both said.

"Pfff hahaha sorry but it's funny, after giving up the magic fight you go to something softer" Silvia scoffed.

"Don't make fun of Silvia, but tell me Riana how you came to that conclusion."

"Umm well nothing, to reach my objective I need to know how to fight at least, and as magic combat, it is not my thing, the best thing is to go practice physical combat."

And so with these words that surprised both of them, she at 1 in the afternoon to the gym where the first hand-to-hand combat class would be held, only to find herself opening the door, in the middle of the canvas looking oppressively at her. his physical and direct trauma, Gray March.

 

Announcement

Hello everyone, I hope you have enjoyed the novel so far.

I regret to inform you, that this novel is going to be on pause for 1 to 3 weeks because first I already published what I had written, second I will wait to finish publishing the 2 that are missing, if they are complete, at least one volume. ., That is to comfortably finish what I started and then have my hands freer, and third to give me time to accommodate future chapters.

And well, that's it, I wish you patience and thanks again for reading this novel.

0