Chapter 12 – No again!
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the hours, the time ran constantly until 1 in the afternoon, time where Riana was happy that she was going to celebrate her first magic arrangement class, which was going to be held in a spacious room, with large tables for design But, to her misfortune, as if it were a deja vu, when she entered the room, the smile that she brought was soon changed to one of surprise since, among the students who were waiting for the teacher, she was nothing more and nothing less than Gray March.

[This, it cannot be, is that he is following me everywhere to torment me, well calm down, this will have his explanation and, surely, it has nothing to do with me] Riana thought before the event, to later look for a table of the front to sit and pay more attention. The sad thing is that the only table in the front that was free, was right next to Gray's, but ignoring his fears, he sat down the same, because his stubbornness with the front position due could out of habit sit in the front, to better attend the class.

[Well, he is next to me, but there is no need to worry, remember, yesterday Yesterday he assured me that he is not evil or such, just rude]Riana thought after sitting down.

But to her disturbance, Gray's voice appeared in the air.

"What a coincidence to see you here Riana, or maybe not considering, the magic method you wanted to use in our duel."

[Oh no, he spoke to me] Riana thought before answering her "Hehe, it also seemed like a coincidence to see you here, considering that you seemed more like someone who uses sorcery."

"You are right, but it happens that I would like to be as complete as possible in magic, but sorcery and this, they conflict with each other, so my sister and I agreed to see them separately and then pass us the content, well let's stop talking, the professor already arrived.

"Agree..."

And Riana having finished the conversation with that phrase, as Gray said, the teacher moments later, entered the classroom and turned out to be the same one who was giving the magic arrangements exams.

"Good afternoon everyone, I will be your teacher of magic arrangements, Montriel Raimont, I will start by saying some realities that you are going to see in this matter, this is for those who think that as this is indirect magic and it does not take much magic and control to master it, they think they can be good magicians on this path without the necessary talent, they are wrong " the professor said seriously

"Now, as everyone knows, this type of magic consists of engraving a magical arrangement on any surface and then imbuing it with mana so that it takes effect, this basic thing, the complicated thing is to be able to make the arrangement and control the exact weakness of mana of these.

"If we put this into practice, just by having skill in the hands and intelligence one can make the circle and if it also has a source of mana, it can also be arranged to make the arrangement work without using its mana, but this is not the idea, this in my opinion only makes them third-rate magicians, good magical engineers in such a case, but not magicians."

"For me to be a magician, you must be able to do magic with your own mana, the difference is minimal, but it's there, and you have to take this into account."

"So, by my definition, an excellent mage of arrangement is one who with his own mana and effort can make a lasting arrangement and make it work with his own mana, and in that case modify it in full operation."

"Therefore, in this class, from now on, the drawing and registration of the arrangement will be done with its mana as well as its activation and operation."

"In this class, the arrangement training will be very flexible, they can be as rigid as the book and the theories say, or modify them to your liking, they should only do what they are required to do."

“With this, I can leave you room to include certain convenient functions for some, lacking mana, such as a mana accumulator, but note that the trigger of the arrangement and the main slack must come from its mana."

"Now with this said, although I know that some of you must already have knowledge of this matter by external or self-taught means, I think that it is better to start from the base, now we begin and I hope that excellent magicians of arrangement and not magical engineers."

And so the teacher has finished the introduction and after roll call, he dedicated himself to giving an intense class, full of theory, which after finishing, Riana upon leaving the classroom, could happily comment in her mind before going home to end your day.

"Well, today's content was very repetitive, but there were things that I explain, that cover some of my doubts that I could not fill with the books, I think this is going to make a good class, although I feel that the teacher is angry at the students. Not gifted in mana like me "

But who would say that his plans for the day would be interrupted when a voice called him from next door

"Hey, hey, are you deaf with those ears?"

"Hey? What happened? ”Riana said reflexively as she emerged from her trance, but when she turned her attention to the owner of the voice, she discovered that it was Gray March.

0