Chapter 16 – New Member
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" Riana asked immediately after Maria was introduced.

"Oh, it seems they already know each other," Sylvia commented from one side.

"Hehe, how's Riana, it's an interesting story, you see..." Maria started to say.

"Now, now, save your story for later, and let's practice, it's too late for our plans today," Sylvia interrupted and then continued.

"Now listen, to what we are going to do in the remaining 2 hours; First we are going to see Maria's talent and then, on Riana's part, she will follow what I was doing on my part and on Arthur's we will practice the combat a little and María since she has just joined and I have nothing planned, for now she will practice Alone however you want, something to say? ”Sylvia finished asking.

"No" Riana said

"Can't you be a little softer?" Arthur complained.

"Sounds good to me" said Maria

"Okay, then let's get started, Maria, please show us what you've got," Sylvia said without taking Arthur into account.

Next, the trio of Riana, Sylvia, and Arthur clustered a few feet from Maria, giving her room to begin.

"There are nerves, this, I, well I guess, I am what they call a spiritist, someone who can communicate with natural spirits and receive their help, also, thanks for the gods I was born with an affinity for light, but it is not much , I can only generate more than everything, an aura that relieves, and, finally, I am good at nourishing and moving plants, I know it is not much but I hope I will be useful.

[Gods, how crazy, she is blessed until no more power, certainly there are people that the world does love them, not like me ...] Riana thought with a little jealousy, hearing this.

"Good, good, but so many things are useless for the competition if not used well, now show us your potential" Sylvia said without much emotion.

"Hey, yes! I'm going to start with my spiritual magic," Maria affirmed.

And it was just a few moments after Maria finished speaking, she closed her eyes and began to murmur, and, after a few in a row, several spheres of mana invisible to the common eye began to come out of Maria as well as gather from the environment, for then begin to dance around Maria while throwing around her part of their mana, which merged naturally with the air.

And just at the moment of beginning this dancing fusion, from Maria as the epicenter, a slight tornado was formed, whose force was enough to make it difficult for the trio to maintain position.

So then, a few seconds after the tornado started, it weakened at María's designs, in such a way as if they were backing up a recording.

"This, well, what did you think?" Maria asked shyly.

"It was fantastic, it's a shame I couldn't see the spirits," Arthur said.

"Wow, I couldn't really see much of it though, sorry," Riana apologized.

"If you know that you are blind, don't comment," Sylvia said to Arthur and Riana, and then turn to Maria. "Now, Maria, ignore these blinds, for them, they could only see you as a statue while they got air, but I could see everything, and it seems to me that you have good control and everything, but how much damage can you do?

"Hehe, well, I've only specialized in the air, but I think that I can send a person flying."

"Try it, try it on me," Sylvia said simply.

"Hey, are you sure?"

"Yes, sure it, starts then."

"Well... Be careful."

After those words, Maria once again began to gather the little spirits in her, only this time, instead of continuously expelling wind, the wind was accumulating in front of her.

"If you don't want to fly, get away from me," Sylvia said simply

And when saying this, both, Arthur and Riana, knowing Sylvia's serious personality, without hesitation they took several steps away from her, and shortly after they both appreciated her decision since, once Maria accumulated enough strength, as if she were a cannon expelled all the accumulated wind with an impressive pressure towards Sylvia.

On the part of Sylvia when she knew what was coming, she took an alert posture as well as forming a great shield of mana in front of her, which fortunately could resist the dangerous window which could be noticed its strength, by the loud sound caused by the crash on it.

"Excellent, it's very good, I imagine you held back." I congratulate her Sylvia

"I..., thank you, well if I held back, as it could be dangerous," Maria explained.

"Yes, I understand, and tell me how much can you use it and how often?" Asked Sylvia.

"I don't really know... I don't usually fight, but I think many times ... as long as the spirits answer me and are happy."

"That's very good, well, we'll refine the details, one last thing, do you know how to fight?"

"Not really ... I'm sorry."

[So another rookie, afff, what a pain to have to train complete rookies, but hey, at least they have potentials] Sylvia thought to herself and then answered her "we already have a rookie, having another doesn't change much, well let's continue.

And finished saying that, the practices progressed without complications until the end of the Saturday practices came and with it the time to retire for some.

"Hey Arthur, before you go, can you explain to me about Maria?" Riana asked him.

"Ehh, well, it's funny, the truth is that I fell asleep so I left late, sorry, well that aside, when I was on my way, passing by an alley, I found Maria being intimidated by some bullies, so I intervened a little, just a little, it turns out that she didn't need much help, since she made a twister moments before arriving, after that we talked a bit and I decided to bring her, hehe" Arthur explained.

"Oh, so the meeting was almost like a movie, too bad you were a few moments later."

"If you put it like that, hehe."

"Hey..., what are you talking about about me?" Maria broke into the conversation, after listening to them and finishing talking with Sylvia.

"How you had an almost movie encounter with Arthur today," Riana said.

"Yeah... That... well... It was an interesting meeting, I was on an errand, when those thugs assaulted me, I was scared and doubted that with my twister I could come out unharmed, I'm grateful for Arthur for helping me Said Maria.

"No, it's nothing, anyone would do the same," Arthur said humbly.

"But you did it and that's what counts..." Maria replied.

"I, well, I don't know what to say," Arthur said somewhat sadly.

Meanwhile Riana seeing the two of them like that, couldn't help but feel somewhat annoyed and interrupt them.

"Well, anyway, the past is over, now we have to concentrate on how to become stronger," Riana said the first thing that occurred to her, to get them out of that conversation.

"Yes, you're right, we have to get stronger," Arthur said.

"Uju" Maria said.

From this point on, after other prayers, both Arthur and Maria left together, leaving Riana and Sylvia alone.

"So Sylvia, like you said, can you show me those books?"

"Hay..., and I hope that you will forget, afff, well, I do not retract my word, I'll just tell you one more time, obsessing over the classes will only bring you bitterness, so even knowing this, you still want to see them.

"Yes of course."

"Well, follow me to my room, I'll bring the books there and no one will see you, and please don't talk about this with anyone in the house."

"Yes do not worry."

"Well, come on then."

And so with those words, Riana followed Sylvia into her room, where she waited a while until Sylvia brought her the 2 medium-sized books.

"Here they are, one talks about several identified classes, and the other one talks about stories of famous people obsessed with the classes, it's not much, but the truth is that in itself, there wasn't much to talk about, or that's what my parents They told me, well then I'll leave you, and remember, don't talk to anyone in this house with this.

"Yes, I understand, and thank you."

"Jum, for nothing."

Sylvia said and then left her room, leaving Riana alone with the 2 books, who was reading a little of each one with great care until the sky darkened and they came to look for her, culminating Riana's productive day.

 

0