Chapter 17 the magic Tower
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The World Organization of Magic (W.O.M), more commonly called The magic tower, is an organization made by magicians and for magicians, whose primary objective is the investigation of magical arts of all kinds.

This organization, as its name suggests, is dispersed throughout the world or at least in many associated countries, and is the largest and most imposing organization of its kind, so much so that its influence often reaches the laws of the countries.

Beyond its many achievements in magical science, one of its great attractions to the public is the classification of its members according to their knowledge and achievements.

Although this classification by itself does not provide a job or a salary linked to it, it provides you with status and prestige that will provide you with multiple benefits that will be better according to the level you have.

These levels have been standardized over the years to be as close as possible to the general education levels; these levels in general terms are:

* Apprentice -> Primary.

* Adept -> Secondary.

* Mage -> University / Professional.

* Elite -> Specialist.

* Master—> Master.

* Scholar / Grand Mage—> Doctor.

* Archmage

The name of these titles varies according to your magic specialty o There are some specials such as sage, but the structure of the levels is the same.

The special classification of wise, simply indicates if you have 2 or more mastery of different disciplines of the same level, this could be classified as:

* Intellectual -> Primary

* Enlightened-> Secondary

* Sage—> college / professional

* Great Sage -> Specialist.

* Sovereign—> Master.

* Great sovereign—> Doctor.

*Supreme

But this classification would not be so popular if it were restricted, so everyone with enough talent to be called a magician, as long as they present proof and validate their identity, can be part of this classification and this great organization.

And now, dear aspiring magicians, this would be a small summary of this magnificent organization, so when passing through this door, you will find a large room, where you will find several service lockers and tower staff, which will guide and inform you of the different processes that can be carried out in the tower, including the entrance test.

So much inspiration and knowledge — I finish speaking a tower wizard to a crowd of students.

Among these students two young girls together, an elf and one from the bestial reindeer tribe, Sylvia and Riana respectively, Riana being a bit sad and pouting.

"Jumm, I don't know why you're like this, you should be happy to be here," Sylvia said to Riana.

"I'm very happy, it's just ..."

"It's just that Arthur and Maria aren't there to make you good company, already mature, they had their reasons, Arthur I imagine it's because he's not exactly a full-fledged wizard, but Maria has no idea."

Before these words, Riana felt a bit embarrassed, but this did not stop her from commenting.

"The one who said no friends says it and decided to be with me."

Hearing this, Sylvia became a little red with shame and will go, being her response to this, is to snort and leave without more.

"If I thought so, now to mine, it's time to officially enter the world of magic," Riana thought as she continued walking with the crowd in search of her magical proof.

There are many tests depending on what type of degree you want to choose, but almost all of them consist of 2 tests, one theoretical and the other practical.

And there were several of these tests, in which Riana and Silvia had to undergo throughout the day before both reached their limit of knowledge and stopped performing the tests.

This is possible due to the tower's testing system, in which, for first-timers, it is that at the end of a test, without even waiting to receive the qualification, one receives a special pass for the next one in priority.

The only wall to find is that these passes are no longer expected once an evaluator of the practical test considers that you are not at the level.

Although technology has come a long way in the last century, a machine or magic capable of evaluating handwritten tests has not yet been created, which is why, unfortunately, those aspiring to a degree, had to wait a week for the staff to of the tower could evaluate the infinity of tests.

And it is a week after Riana and Sylvia will be tested, that both returned to receive their title and could have a custom tunic based on your title.

These deliveries are managed this time by an elf staff, at a locker in front of a long queue.

[Uff how tired this is, always in this season many new magicians come for our alliance with the magical schools.]

[But it's nice to see from time to time, when a genius appears, like that little elf, wow, I still don't believe how small and she's already a
Enlightened Penta in Elemental Sorcery ].

Thoughts of annoyance and others of astonishment ran through this elf's mind as he fulfilled his morning shift, and it was during this that he saw his new client advance from the queue.

[Umm now a beastskin, and from what I see, she's sure a loser.]

The elf thought carelessly when he saw with his gifted eyes this beast, who was nothing but Riana, who was very enthusiastic about her title, bringing with her a good prediction about what she would receive.

"Good morning," says Riana, having just reached the front of the elf.

"Good morning miss, your name and identification, please" said that elf without wanting or losing words for someone who according to her did not deserve them.

"Yes, I'm Riana Softwind, my identification is ..." Riana identified happily without paying attention to the bitter face the elf had.

"Well, Miss Softwind, according to this, you approved as an enchanter apprentice," said the elf without surprise, but in his thoughts, he scornfully said, [hum what would be expected of a failure without affinity.]

But this result was not even close to Riana's predictions causing her to become exalted and respond angrily.

"Hey, how that apprentice? This must be a mistake, at least I should be adept in arrangement."

On the other hand, the elf already used to these claims, continued his work looking for identification and then gave it to him, while he thought

[Ah, these children without talent, they believe that with dreams and hope they can be magicians that laughable.]

But Riana with the identification already in her hands did not reduce her anger and kept fighting.

"Are you not listening to me? It must be a mistake, I want you to call a manager or something to investigate this..."

Riana continued and continued to claim for a few more seconds, until the elf, already a little fed up, decided to call security to take her away, which indeed happened, leaving him again attending to people with some thoughts floating.

"Jum, these kids don't know who they're messing with, do they think our evaluators are pirates or something like that, no, our evaluators are the best of the best, fair and impartial, for a reason we are the largest magical organization in the world, she's just one more idiot who doesn't accept that she failed. "

On the other hand, Riana, having been thrown into the street, angrily prepared to turn back until a familiar voice stopped her.

"Little reindeer, what happened to you?"

"Hey, Sylvia? Are you still here?" Riana said automatically when she saw her friend.

"Yes, I was seeing if someone with robes came out, it's good to know if there is a monster waiting for us at the tournament," Sylvia said, referring to those who receive robes, at least they are of the magician level.

"Yes, I see..."

"By the way, now that we're here, what happened? Why did they kick you out? I know you're not related but that's no reason."

"Those bastards, I was complaining about my result, but instead of taking good care of me, they kicked me out like a plague."

"Those results are always reliable, that's one of the prides of the tower, I think you're throwing a tantrum over nothing, knowing you for sure you expected a magician's title or something like that."

"I... Well, yeah, but I wouldn't fight if he got something a little minor."

"So?."

"I just came out awful, I only had the apprentice title of enchantress."

"Eh? Seriously," Sylvia said surprised since she knew Riana's talent and knowledge and that result was not expected either.

"If I'm seriously fighting about it, there must be a mistake."

"Umm, well, I admit that this surprised me, but I believe in the tower, surely your self-taught knowledge was not agreed upon or something, the tower has always been fair with the evaluations; well what you have to do is keep studying.

"Fine..., But I'm still upset and I still think it's a mistake, by the way, how did you get out?"

"I think I am overestimating myself, I came out as an adept 5-element scholar sorceress, if I summarize it a bit."

"I hope you break your brain," Riana said a little jealous of her friend.

After this small meeting, Riana without more to do here, still annoyed and frustrated went home, to immediately start studying and practicing her magic, with only thoughts of revenge towards the tower.

 

0