Chapter 3 Arrival and a butterfly
693 13 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait you're a mage! ? "(Hayden) 

Hmm I thought my weapon that make them surprised. But apparently the mage part. 

" Well I don't know if it's the same, but I'm a disease specialist "(Arrys) 

Turning her head to the side, she asked. 

" Can you tell me what that is? "(Azura) 

" Well, as the name, my magic is focused on the like of disease and poison and how to cure it. All mages from my place specialized in a particular magic, how about the mages here? "(Arrys) 

" Ah, here only those who can use the four main elements can be called a mage, the main elements being fire, water, wind, and earth if you don't know" (Hayden) 

It's true if you can use all the four elements you would be able to do various things, that's is only to certain level, because you don't focus on any of those, you didn't manage to master anything. 

"Certainly you are good if you can use those, but you are no master. For example what can a healer do or can't do here? " (Arrys) 

"Hmm they can heal wounds definitely, but severed hand can't be healed back to normal obviously, and if you're sick you need to go to alchemist instead of priest, or healer as you say it" (Hayden) 

Ah it definitely low compared to the game. Well not that low probably as I have not seen them myself. Probably at master level if they can heal heavy wounds. 

"Well I for example can heal a disease and know what disease you have only by touching you and letting my mana flow thought your body. For disease or poison that I don't know I need some time to know what I need to do to heal you. And I myself can heal pretty heavy wounds as long as my mana is enough, I can put a severed arm or leg together if you still have the severed part or another leg or arm to replace the missing one" (Arrys) 

Azura and Hayden can't believe what they heard. A child like him could do so much just because he focused on that magic alone. 

"Is-is that true? Is everyone there like you? " (Azura) 

"Haha, what if I tell you some people can do that without magic at all? "(Arrys) 

I can't hold my laughter seeing their expression. Well if you're in this age where technology is not that advanced it would seem impossible, I mean it is impossible without the right equipment and knowledge. 

" Well not every body can do that because everybody have their good and bad point"

___

After the long journey we finally arrived. The town is almost empty as it's already night when we get there. Shops are closing, people are walking home. Even though there's magical light lighting the street, it doesn't mean the night life is as lively as back home. Thought some pub still open and lively compared to other places. 

We arrived at the mansion not long after that. We are greeted by a maid, butler and a girl his size. 'Well that's probably why Azura think I'm around 10 or 11' and that means this girl is younger than me and already the same height as me. Well any kid is younger than me obviously but that besides the point. How old I am you ask? That is a company secrets sadly and I can't tell you. 

Anyway, the girl is cute, not as cute as me thought but she is sure to become someone beautiful like her mother. What's that? Why I'm comparing myself to a girl? Shush leave the narcissist alone would you. Now let's go back to my explanation. The girl have a long ice blue hair and green eyes. 

"Mama! "(?) 

The girl ran toward Azura and hug her. Azura smiles at her as she says "I'm home". Then the little girl noticed me standing at the side and asked her mother with a confused look. 

" Mom~, who is that? "(?) 

After pausing a bit her mother speak. 

" Let me introduce you Arrys this is Asha my daughter, Asha, that is Arrys, your long lost sibling "(Azura) 

With a mischievous look, her mother pointed at him. 'Oh, is this revenge? ' the Lady is apparently a playful person it seems. The girl on the other hand has rebooted after freezing for a second. She looked at me, I swear I can see star in her eyes. 'Amazing, to think someone here can really do that'

'Oh no-'

I can't react fast enough before the girl tackle me. I can't maintain my balance and fall backwards along with her. 'What? Did she want a sibling or something? '

"Ouch"(Asha) 

Well what would you expect after tackling someone with armor decorated with pointy horn. Luckily it's not that deep. 

"Let me look" (Arrys) 

I decided to try my healing skill (healing butterflies) here. This is actually the highest healing skill with area effect, but thanks to the change I should be able to use small amount of mana to a specific target. I gather my mana around my hand and from it a green butterflies made out of light came out and fly towards her wound, healing it before disappearing. 

"Wow, how did you do that!? " (Asha) 

Cheerful are we, well better than her crying. 

"I'm a mage, I heal people" (Arrys) 

I answer her with a smile. While the other finally  come back from the shock, weather the shock of the girl tackling me, she getting hurt, or me healing her with a butterfly. 

"Honey are you okay? " (Azura) 

"Um, she healed me! " (Asha) 

This makes it three, no, four?. Well better tell this one before any lucky pervert situation happened. Because I know if I let it be, some authors will write a lucky pervert chapter after this. And I don't have that kind of hobby. 

"I'm a he, not a she. Plus you should not tackle someone with pointy stuff or you will get hurt" (Arrys) 

She looks shocked before asking back. 

"Eh!? But you look so cute! " (Asha) 

Did she just ignore my advice? Is she an airhead? Well considering her jumpy personality the probability is high. 

"Okay now, let's talk later. You young lady, are to change your clothes it's ruined now because you jump around carelessly. William please lead him to the guest room and lead him to the dinning room after he put his stuff"

The butler bowed then lead me to the mansion, Asha goes with her maid and azura, while Hayden picked up Cains 'corpse' and walk away. 

'Hmm, I feel like I forgot something'

24