[LAST UPDATE] Defeat [LAST UPDATE]
769 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HELLO EVERYBODY! Here is your favorite Author~, YeetusFeetus desu~.

Considering, maybe the fact that the people interested in this novel, were expecting the next update to be the next notification, unfortunately it isn't.

I am here to say, that unfortunately, I am in a quite horrible situation, so, I am here to explain, why I will have to leave this novel for a while.

If you've read the previous update, which should have been out for over 8 months, I was trying to apply for a school I wanted to go to, and well, let's say it didn't go well.

I am going to explain from the beginning.

The moment I stoped uploading new chapters, I had to repeat another year. It wasn't due to insufficient grades, or me being quite lacking, but due to the system of the country that I live in. I decided to do another year, but on a different profile, before I was doing the combined profile, which was basically 3 days of working, and 2 days of school. And now, it was full time school, I thought it was going to be better, since I thought the reason I didn't learn anything or continue education, was because I was in the wrong profile. And so, since I couldn't continue education due to the system, I decided to do another year, but this time it was full time school.

I tried making friends and connections, which ended up in me getting bullied everyday from day 1. I had to change classes to the drawing class, since before I was in the Technical class where they said we would learn "Computer Sciences", however that was a lie, so I changed classes. But my situation didn't get better either, and I got bullied again.

Eventually, I gained really heavy depression, you could say. I began feeling burned out at everything I did, and my hobbies felt more like a task, that actually feels like progress unlike school.

I was planning on continuing education by going to Computer Sciences school, but due to my grades from my previous school, before the year where I worked, which was back in 2020 when I was uploading the novel, I couldn't qualify.

Did that mean it was meaningless to even try from the beginning? Yes and no, for a different reason.

There was still a way to get to the Computer Sciences school which was via the exams, however, I was even rejected from taking it.

The reason being, that I was in a 2nd 10th year, and not my 1st. I got really depressed after getting that information, I spent the remaining months trying to find a way to continue, since the way things were going, they weren't pretty.

I eventually reached the point of crying several times, and going to my doctor and ask for a prescription so that I could not go to school for the last 3 weeks of school, and since I had time, I decided to make this update.

This novel was still in my mind, it never disappeared. But, I couldn't get the motivation to make an update of the actual novel.

I am having a headache due to the medication I am taking in order to control my depression, and so I am going to try and continue explaining.

I have arrived at the conclusion that the country I am in, has no way to help me continue education, aka. High school.

I only finished middle school due to the fucked up system of this country, I wrote this novel when I was 15, and it was for a project from my old school.

I don't know, how that will make you, the reader, feel, but, I continued this story, since I really wanted to finish it one day, but the way things went, and are going. Unless I get happier, and I get more motivation, I am not seeing any way to continue it.

I really wanted to continue writing this novel, I still had the draft for the next chapter, but, it's been so long, that I can't even remember where I was going with it.

I can't continue writing, does this mean the story will be left like this? Probably. Does this mean that the story won't be continued? Depends on whether I can find the motivation and drive to write it again, and even if I do, I would need to reread everything and even rewrite some stuff, since I do feel like I wrote some cringy stuff, so I am sorry for the people who had to read that.

I enjoyed writing this story while I was happier in life, but ever since 2020, my life has been going down a horrible spiral, I have been brought to the point of having to move to another country in order to finish high school, and if things go well, and it is my place, I'll get happier.

But, considering everything that's happened, I can't see myself getting happy again, I have reached that deep.

I would like to thank for everyone who ever read my novel, it may have been written by a 15 year old boy, whose naivety knew no bounds, but I know he put a lot of effort into it, and believed in this story till the end, but right now, he is gone. 

I hope you all enjoyed my novel, it was a nice journey of emotions and hardship that I had while writing this novel, I hope you, the reader, has your own emotions and feelings at the time of reading my novel. Even if it was for a short moment, it will still be a memory, and if you ever get sad or depressed, I hope that at the time of reading this novel, you could feel happiness and look back on it. Like I do, a lot.

Regardless of all that, thank you all for your support! If I ever come back, I hope, I feel happier in life, since I am in no position to continue writing.

9