New Companion
63 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Great Britain, Malfoy Manor~ {POV Aruhik}

Sia and I are sitting in Draco's room and Draco is discussing with me about the new spells that he has learned, even though Sia speaks more than she used to three years ago but it mostly depends on her mood even Draco got used to it after some time. The good thing about Draco is, even though he has reached five years old, he isn't showing any signs of turning into an arrogant idiot and I can take the most credit for this fact as whenever he showed symptoms of becoming proud due to his achievement, my words reach his ears which are usually like 'Oh, you this spell now but it is too slow I learned it weeks ago.' or 'Even though you can perform the same spell as me, its strength is too weak.' I also had to say some positive statements, in case he might become completely depressed, such as 'You learned this spell faster than both of us.'.

Yes, the whole Malfoy family knows about the connection between me and Sia, even some of the Glaives including Mr. Wright know about it and I also had to use this as a reason for not learning magic from my Uncle. I still remember the expression that Draco had on his face when he learned about our bond and understood that it allows Sia and me to share our thoughts without opening our mouth but the important thing for him was that it also increases our learning speed. He concluded that this is the reason why he was slower than us in learning more than 90% of the spells, fortunately, he didn't know that those less than 10% spells were the ones I pretended that we were slower than him.

But the next part of the event was more amusing because just to have some fun, for more than two weeks before telling them about this power, I have told Draco that parents can create more brothers and sisters for a child also a fact that his mother and my mother are sisters so we have the same bloodline and due to this he has the same capability as both us. As a result, a few hours after we told them about our connection he reached the conclusion that the difference between me and him is that I am learning at a speed twice of him due to Sia, well, he is really working hard we are ahead of him only because of more experience, bloodline, and our connection.

After reaching this conclusion he went to Uncle and Aunt, and through our advanced hearing, we heard Draco asking his parents to create a twin sister for him. From an outsider's point of view, the conversation they had after this was a really entertaining one. After some questioning Uncle and Aunt got an outcome that they themselves are responsible for this as Draco told them that he learned parents can create brothers and sisters from storybook as I have been very careful during my teaching and made him realize this fact through the stories, my and his mother are sisters was the fact told by Aunt and bloodline thing was told by Uncle, I just reminded him. Thankfully, during this conversation, I and Sia were in a different room as it would have been quite difficult to suppress my smile in front of them.

And indeed, I haven't been able to do anything about their ideas about bloodline superiority as I was a child less than 5 years old, powers can be accepted for once but I don't think, a small child discussing politics can ever be accepted. There is also a fact that pureblood magicians indeed have somewhat higher potential than others, as I personally noticed that pureblood child awaken their magic much earlier than half-bloods and muggle-borns also even adult pureblood magician such as my Uncle and Aunt have a greater amount of magical energy in their body than others.

Uncle and Aunt have been teaching three of us about bloodline superiority and according to the timeline of events they had been telling us, today they should tell us about Voldemort or Dark Lord, in their words. I am still not old enough to discuss these issues with them but I will try to direct their thinking slightly and hope that they come to grey zone, like Greengrass Family, from the black zone which they are currently in, as black and white, the extremes bear the brunt of war in most of the cases, and at the time of progress or interests, they can easily shift sides.

Soon evening arrived, all three of us children are being taught about the war during Voldemort's time by Uncle and Aunt, mainly it's Uncle, Aunt hardly said anything about this. Even though they did not go into the details, I still got a different view of the war, from a death eaters point of view, that wasn't completely described in the novel. When he reached the part, where they started killing half-blood and muggle-born magician, I knew that my chance has appeared from now on I have to direct their thoughts in my favor while not crossing the boundaries of being a child. So after he finished speaking, I asked.

"Uncle."

"Yes?"

"Mrs. Elton has explained to me that 'There is no King without his subjects.', and we are Nobels so if we wipe out commoners then wouldn't it be us who became commoners." This is really a borderline statement, after this, he again explained the importance of eliminating non-pureblood from society, even though he didn't sound as sure as before. But I was somewhat disappointed as now I'll have to force them to change their sides, but I have already completed some preparation for this case so in around one month they will change their standings.

Rest of our stay was the same as before and the next day after breakfast we went back to the manor in France,

*****

~France, Old Lestrange Manor: Late Night~ {POV Aruhik}

After we reached the manor we went to our research on spells as I found that both of us can easily understand and improve spells corresponding to our attributes, for Sia, it is obviously lightning and for me, it is surprisingly Space or at least my reasoning gives me this answer. In the case of lightning spells, Sia easily mastered it in her first attempt and instinctually knew the problems in those spells, but I was only able to master it fast due to my connection with Sia. It took me quite some time to find my attribute most probable reason I can think of is that my attribute is not as complete as Sia, as I was learning extension charm my instincts told me what will improve the spell then I started searching other space-related spells such as Apparition and I learned it on my first try, it was not like suddenly my intelligence improved, I just knew that doing it my way is better, currently, I am trying to create a spell similar to Apparition but easier and less dangerous, that magicians of this world can use as I am pretty sure that after I share it with all the magicians I can get a decent achievement.

As we reached the night I ordered house-elf to bring an envelope and a pen to write on it, indeed not quills as V.N. Pvt. Ltd. has already replaced quills with ballpoint pens in most of the world. While writing on the envelope I was also having a conversation with Sia to clear her doubts.

"This is for?"

"Harry Potter."

"Why?"

"Because I already know almost all the events that will be happening in Hogwarts school and due to me you also know it, so I want to make changes in them and make them more interesting."

"Why attend Hogwarts?"

"I want both of us to attend schools as you never went to school and I was unable to attend it after my parents' death, but due to our peculiarities, we can't attend muggle schools. I choose Hogwarts because we are going to school to enjoy ourselves not for studying and even if we know what is going to happen only in Hogwarts interesting events will occur that other Wizarding Schools will never allow." After this, we continued to discuss what to do for the next six years and after joining Hogwarts.

After writing on the envelope I took out a small badge with Lestrange Family symbol on it and marked it with my mana so both of us can locate it and Warp to that place, though not as fast as using my equipped weapons but still quite decent than Apparition for travel. After I put the badge inside the empty envelope, I sealed it and called the house-elf.

"Raldy."

"Your orders, Young Master, Young Mistress."

"Go to 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey, find the boy of the same age as me with a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead. You have to deliver this envelope to him and make sure that he gets this envelope when he is alone but you must not be seen by him."

"Yes, Young Master."

*****

~Great Britain, 4 Privet Drive: Late Night~ {POV 3rd Person}

A thin boy who looks around five years old with a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead is sleeping on a bed in a very congested room. Suddenly he feels that something dropped on his face which brought him out of his sleep but by the time he woke up only a pop sound was heard and he found a paper envelope beside his head. At least he knew what hit his face and thinking this must be another prank of his cousin he picked up the envelope to throw it out but as he picked it up he found that something is written on it also its weight is much larger than what paper should have.

Deciding that checking what is written on the envelope won't create any problem, he started reading it while feeling lucky that his Aunt let him learn how to read along with his duffer cousin who still doesn't know how to read. But the moment he read what was written on the envelope all the other thoughts disappeared from his mind and anxiously tore open the envelope only to find that inside it was a metal badge that has a black raven standing on a stand that looks like mixture L and T drawn on it. Then started checking the badge while his thoughts still in turmoil as what was written on envelope was only one sentence, which was 'If you want to know the real cause of your parents' death then open the envelope.'.

Unknown to him, the moment he opened the envelope somewhere in France inside a large manor that looks like a castle, a girl and a boy who have similar facial features and are sitting on a sofa leaning over each other, also sensed it as that badge was marked by boy's mana and as they have same mana signature both of them can sense, through spatial sensing similar to their temporary weapon but a lower version of it, that a boy of similar age as them inside a small room is currently holding the badge. Both of them looked towards each and as if having mental communication they nodded towards each other and disappeared from their place along with a slight flash of red and purple color.

As the boy was still looking at the badge he heard a sound of people stepping on the floor and when he looked up he was surprised to find a boy and girl with a similar facial feature are standing inside his room wearing what looks like black colored Nobel clothes. Before he could even respond the boy spoke and introduced themselves but didn't give their surnames.

"Hello Harry Potter, I am Aruhik and this is my elder sister Sitasia. Since you have already opened the envelope expressing your meaning, I will start telling you once you have calmed down. Oh yes, you don't have to worry about your voice going out as I have created a barrier to prevent it." He has many questions that he want to such as how did they appear in his room also the barrier which he didn't notice that the moment they arrived Aruhik has already created a barrier covering the room to prevent sound from going outside. But for five years old Harry the most important thing for him is his parents especially after living with abusive relatives so he asked.

"Please tell me about my parents." In response, Aruhik started speaking.

"Okay, first you need to know who your parents were. As you can see a few gifted people in this world have the ability to perform magic and they call themselves magicians. You might have guessed both me and Elder Sister are magicians." After speaking, Aruhik waited for him to digest it as if he spoke continuously and Harry didn't get anything then Aruhik would have to use the current method to repeat everything again.

"My parents were magicians?" While being thankful that Harry isn't an idiot Aruhik continued.

"Indeed both your parents were magicians and as a matter of fact, you are also a wizard but magicians hide from normal people who are referred to as muggles by magicians."

"Does my Uncle and...." Aruhik understood what Harry is trying to ask so he interrupted it and answered him.

"Your Uncle, Aunt, and Cousin are muggles but they know about magic as your mother, your aunt's sister was a witch and yes, they do know that you are a wizard."

"Then why did they hide it from me?"

"I know the reason but that is your family problem so you should be the one solving it. Anyway, I am here to tell you about your parents' death, okay?"

"...Yes."

"As you know your parents were magicians and they were quite powerful ones so they fought against an evil wizard. One day that evil wizard attacked the house where your parents were hiding along with you and the only one who survived is you."

"Does Uncle and Aunt know it?" But Aruhik didn't reply this time as he had already answered it so according to Aruhik, Harry should be the one dealing with it. After not getting any reply from both boy and girl for quite some time Harry understood that he won't get anything else about this from them so he spoke.

"Thank you for telling me but can you tell me about that evil wizard." In reply, Aruhik turned the subject to the reason he came here.

"Sure but only when you are mature enough and another purpose for me coming here is to give you a chance to learn magic. When you turn eleven that is six years later, you will be admitted to Wizarding School where you will learn about magic but if you agree, you will start learning early." Aruhik purposefully didn't tell him about Voldemort as this will bait Harry in agreeing with learning magic just to meet him again if the attraction of learning magic isn't enough for him. As Aruhik wants it to appear like that Harry is the one who requested to learn magic so he won't be in a passive position in their future interactions and it played out just like he expected.

"Yes, I want to learn, please teach me."

"Okay, then keep that badge with you, I will send someone to pick you up tomorrow and you will be taught during night time. Also, the moment you tell someone else about this, there won't be any future interaction between us." Aruhik remembers a few Glaives who will be interested to teach the famous Harry Potter obviously they will be hiding their faces also Sia checked that there isn't any spell on this house and the closest magician is more than one kilometer away from here so his first interaction with other magicians should be when he reaches Hogwarts and at that time Aruhik and Sia don't need to purposefully hide their identities as every plan will be in order till then so their identity won't be a problem. As for why isn't Aruhik teaching him personally, one of the reasons is their magic system is different but the important point is that he doesn't want to waste his and Sia's time teaching a five-year-old kid.

After saying this Aruhik and Sia Warped back to the manor and Harry was looking at the place they disappeared while holding the badge, soon coming out of the daze he started looking for a place to hide the badge because if his cousin found it he won't be able to get it back.

On the Aruhik and Sia's side, after coming back to the manor he contacted the Glaives through equipment that looks like modern touchscreen mobile it can be used for messaging even for quite large distance but the voice is limited only for a short distance such as within the cities, this is another product of V.N. Pvt. Ltd. in the affordable range of commoners invented by Mr. Weasley along with five other magicians, now they are working on including audio and video for long-distance communication as a two-way mirror is quite expensive.

Aruhik told the Glaives about teaching Harry Potter and asked if anyone is interested in it also he told them to prepare a wand which is made of holly, eleven inches long and containing a single feather from the tail of a phoenix as even though Aruhik and Sia never learned Wandlore because wands are useless to them but closer to the original might suite him. Aruhik also informed the Glaives about Harry being a parseltongue and told them to make him understand its importance and uses along with its legends in the different parts of the world. After this, both of them went back to their research on new spells as they will be needing it soon.

*****

~5 days later: Malfoy Manor~ {POV Aruhik}

Today isn't the day of the week when we generally meet, this time I and Sia came by ourselves as our research on the improved apparition is finally complete so we need to give it my Uncle and Aunt also convince them to release this spell publically on their name so can have the support of common people, as those in higher positions support them only due money so the moment they see a higher profit they will easily turn their back. I have tested that this spell doesn't have problems like becoming unstable which can lead to the user's death and a side bonus it doesn't feel disgusting while traveling through it.

As I have been showing my interest to apparition spell for last 3 to 4 months but each time Uncle and Aunt denied to teach it due to our small age along with them knowing some of our previous improvement in space spells and lightning spells they should accept this new spell as our creation. After an hour-long discussion, they finally agreed to release this spell publically as Uncles creation as I made them believe that releasing this spell will only bring problems to me and Sia while I don't need to remind them that this will bring them great benefits also the only people who know about its true origins are me, Sia, Malfoys and Glaives, the last group of people knows it because I wanted to test this spell on magicians and Glaives are the only trustworthy people for us.

The next thing that happened was something that both of us never expected when Uncle went out, to do testing on this spell as they don't know about Glaives and to register it to make the spell publically available for everyone, Aunt started lecturing us because we didn't listen to her advice for not practicing dangerous spells such as Apparition and this lecture took even more time then what I spent on the previous discussion if Uncle hadn't come back it might have continued for an even longer time.

~2 days later: Old Lestrange Manor~

During these two days, we have retrieved two more Horcruxes Salazar Slytherin's Locket and Marvolo Gaunt's Ring, both of them were quite easy to take as for Slytherin's Locket, after retrieving it I changed Kreacher's memory so he thinks that locket was destroyed by him and for the Ring, it was much easier as I pressured the whole Gaunt Shack with my Mana and every spell or enchantment that would have been there, got destroyed along with the whole shack only thing left with magical energy in it was a ring which was Horcrux.

Previously I only had one Horcrux so I didn't destroy it but now I have three so I can do some experiments that I previously thought of as each of the three Horcrux is made from an old artifact including resurrection stone but I decided to store the Hufflepuff's Cup for later as I doubt that even if I activate the spell in the cup it will be anything other than food-related spell due to Helga Hufflepuff being a master chef. So started with Slytherin's locket and without destroying the Horcrux I injected mana into it but the result disappointed me as part of enchantment in it got destroyed without even being activated, even the protection given to the Horcrux became weak so I gave the locket to Sia as she still has a grudge with Voldemort. Soon there was no Slytherin's Locket in existence as even the metal part of locket got vaporized due to high temperature created by thunder and even though both of us can't sense souls I really don't think that it can survive in such conditions.

Next is Gaunt's Ring, I know that there are two parts in it one is the stone which isn't actually part of Horcrux other is the ring itself which is the actual Horcrux and upon testing it gave even worse results than the locket but it met the same fate as the locket by Sia's hand. When I tested the stone by injecting mana into it, the stone actually didn't break but no ghost was resurrected as told in the novel, maybe, because only people who are dead and I miss them are my parents but they are in another world, Sia also wasn't able to summon anyone. When I tried to equip it in my temporary weapon slot, I found that the rate of conversion of stone to red-black crystal is too slow, even with its small size it took me more than 10 minutes to equip it but I still can't find any use of it so I had to unequip it and thankfully it didn't take too much time.

~23 days later: Old Lestrange Manor~

During these days new spell, which we named as 'Peruersio' has been completely approved and registered since it was open to all public it earned Malfoys quite a lot of support, obviously, he also got awarded Order Of Merlin, First Class. Now I have to deal with Horcrux and changing the standing of the Malfoys in upper-class society as middle and lower class people are already taken care of, so I wrote a letter to them in the name of Glaives obviously while hiding that it is written by me. Yes, I don't know how it happened but the fact that Glaives is a group of people helping international criminals indeed got leaked and at least higher authorities know about it.

In this letter, I clearly explained to them that Tom Riddle's Diary is a Horcrux along with Tom Riddle or Voldemort's bloodline origins. As for how to confirm that they destroyed it, I just had to threaten them about publically telling the ministry that the diary is a Horcrux. So they don't do stupid acts like bringing it to Cornelius Fudge, I had to advise them along with some threats that they bring it to Albus Dumbledore, this way Dumbledore will help them in their time of need of political support. And what if Voldemort knew about it? With me and Sia here they don't have to fear him even one bit, but they don't need to know about it so they will think that Professor Albus Dumbledore will at least keep them safe in the time of dire need.

Two days later I indeed got the news from Glaives that Dumbledore got the diary, this was among one of the most difficult jobs for them but they successfully completed it. After this, I sent letters to Professor Albus Dumbledore and Madam Amelia Susan Bones Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement telling them the location of all the Horcruxes.

Tom Riddle's Diary

Helga Hufflepuff's Cup

Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem

Salazar Slytherin's Locket

Marvolo Gaunt's Ring

Harry Potter

The difference between their letter was that I didn't tell Madam Bones about Harry Potter but I told both of them that Salazar Slytherin's Locket and Marvolo Gaunt's Ring has been destroyed also warned them about the consequences of informing Fudge and Unspeakables. I also sent them Helga Hufflepuff's Cup attached with my equipped beast core spell so I can bring back the evidence after destroying the cup but I sent the cup to Madam Bones so Dumbledore doesn't try to do all the work alone but cautioned her that if she tries to touch the cup, she will be destroyed along with the cup, obviously, this was also singed under the name of Glaives. I also informed Glaives about all this event so they can prepare in case Dumbledore caught up to anyone of them.

*****

~11 months later~ {POV Aruhik}

Mr. Ravi Dubey once told me that eleven is believed to be a lucky number in their country and we indeed came across a lucky event eleven-months after destroying the Horcruxes.

Because I want Sia to understand the life of all sections of people in different parts of the world we travel to every type of place and stay there for some time from high-class society to middle-class colonies to slums. So this time we were visiting one of the slums in Latin America, during our visit I once again felt a deep attraction and intense thirst that I once felt in the forest of the main world, I also found that Sia is also experiencing the same feeling and due to our shared senses it is continuously increasing no matter how much we try to suppress it. I turned towards Sia and noticed her eyes have already turned glowing blood red and her thoughts told me that my eyes are also glowing blood red.

Since there is only two way to suppress it, move out of range, or drink the blood since there is no danger for us in this world we moved towards the source of this feeling. We soon arrived in front of a hut made of cardboards and rags it looked really broken that it might come down with little wind but the attraction was coming from inside so both of us entered inside.

Once we entered inside both of us were really shocked as we saw a child slightly higher in height than us laying on the ground on her sides as if hearing us entering in this broken hut that child started shivering and turned towards us but this is not the reason why we were shocked, we were shocked because that child looked really...I know that I shouldn't use words like this for a child but that child looked really hideous.

As in place of the left eye, there was just a hollow space along with some scars near it, the right side of lips had a scar running along cheek to the position of but there was no outer ear present there in the place there was only a hole it looked like someone forcefully ripped the right cheek as right lips were much wider along with scars than left, there weren't any fingers on the right hand only one thumb and right side didn't have anything below the elbow but blood was still present there it looks like it hadn't been long since it has been cut, at least both legs were present there but without any toes or fingers and through the rags the child was wearing I was able to see many parts of the body covered with dense scars.

We once again confirmed that this child is indeed the one attracting us and we also found that this child is a magician and the surprising part is the amount inside her body is at least hundreds of times higher than a normal adult pureblood wizard but those magical energies inside the body are stationary and aren't flowing like it naturally do and the amount is increasing as it is continuously absorbing more magical energy from the atmosphere.

I nearly can't believe because we reduce the range of our senses while traveling we nearly missed such an anomaly and I think that I know the reason behind this child's strange condition. This child is an Obscurial.....

"Who the..." My thoughts were interrupted as a middle-aged man entered inside the hut, there were also some other people standing outside but Sia didn't let him finish the sentence as she waved her hand and the man along with those outside froze in place. Seeing this man that child started shivering and crawled to the opposite side, I also understood that this man is one of the people responsible for the present condition especially after knowing who this child really is.

I had to start talking now otherwise more people will soon surround this place so I started walking towards this kid but as that kid turned the face towards me and saw me coming near despair can be read clearly even on that frightful face so I stopped getting closer to the kid. Well, in this case, Sia would have been a better choice to talk as girls have a natural affinity in cases like these but I doubt that her most probable choice will be anything other than knocking out this kid and taking it with us.

"Hello there, I am Aruhik and this is Sitasia, we are here because you have a really strong power inside you." When I confirmed that this kid is listening, I continued.

"Look at those people near the door, they all are frozen in the place and can't move no matter how much they try. Now you have two choices first, I will send you somewhere safe after taking this power outside of your body as if you don't control it, you will get killed when you grow older. Second, you will live with us and we will teach you how to control your power also you all the wounds and scars in your body will be healed but you will have to become strong to be useful for us. So what is your choice?" After some time I heard a really hoarse voice.

"Plll...ll...please take....me....with you."

"Sure." Then I took out a water bottle from my ring and washed the left side of the neck then I spoke.

"Now I will make you similar to us so your wounds and scars will be healed within a few days and missing body parts will regrow in around two weeks." After getting a nod I moved my mouth to her neck and my fangs elongated instinctually as my fangs pierced the neck this kid didn't even move or let out a single voice, as drank the first mouthful of blood my instincts told me that this much is enough and it really took some effort from me to stop drinking as attraction still hasn't disappeared. But before removing my mouth I injected vampire venom in the neck as this kid can be a really powerful fighting force so I don't want her to die due to her power losing control and during the conversion all the scars and physical abnormalities will be healed.

There are two ways of converting someone into a vampire first is by sharing my power, this will convert someone into a vampire almost instantly but this method will permanently reduce my power and the second method is injecting vampire venom, this method can take up to a whole month to complete the whole conversion but there won't be any negative effect on me.

As I stood up I found that the thirst in both me and Sia is decreasing so Sia doesn't need to drink blood another change is that my and Sia's mana pool has increased by 10% as for other changes we have to check it later on. Then I observed the kid again and I was surprised to find that her conversion is nearly complete may be due to her weak strength and the fact that this kid is actually a girl as all the scars on her body and face have been healed along with shoulder-length hair which has now turned black from initial dark brown, I can clearly identify that this is a girl's face. Even her right hand has started growing back along with her fingers since she is recovering so fast I decided to wait for her to completely heal herself and contacted the Glaives as they might be needed to clear memories of people in this place, I also told them that I found an Obscurial here in case she decided to kill someone which she will most likely do as in front of Glaives we are good people and we have to maintain it to keep the Glaives working for us.

After around 10 minutes a girl was standing in front of us with shoulder-length black hair, black eyes, slightly pointed ears, an above-average face, and wheat-colored skin but she looked older than us. I also found that her magical energy has already converted into mana but the amount is really pitiful compared to us though it is still increasing, I doubt it will be anywhere near comparable to us. So I asked the next thing we have to do before leaving as we can't continue our travel in this place anymore.

"What do you want to do with these people?" After checking that I am pointing towards people standing at the gate, she replied but this time with a sweet voice rather than the previous hoarse voice.

".....Please.....kill them." I can do it but I need to remove her hesitation in murder these are the perfect test piece though I doubt that there will be any hesitation in her as I was able to do it without any problems in the main world which I think is due to my vampire bloodline.

"As I told you before, you have very strong power inside you, so try to do it yourself." She was visibly shocked after hearing my words but she nodded her head and started walking towards those people but I again stopped her.

"You don't have to use physical means, look here." Then I raised my hand towards the roof and purple lightning shot out from my hand making a hole in the cardboard roof. Watching the hole for a few seconds she once again nodded and raised her hand towards the man in front. Even after a full minute, nothing happened and panic was clearly written on her face so I once again spoke to her.

"You are one of us so you should be able to feel a power inside you, that will follow your desire to attack or defend for you. I can sense that power which we call mana is present inside your body, you just need to have the will to move it, so use everything you have and make it fulfill your wish." Hearing my words she closed her eyes when she opened it again they were blood-red in color looking at which I smiled as I knew that she succeeded and within a few seconds mana started channeling inside her body. Soon she in dense black fumes and she completely lost her human shape converting into only dense fumes, somewhat different from the one I have seen in the movie long ago in which that Obscurial whose name I forgot converted in dense small black particles also there is no glowing orange core in her.

Instantly after converting into black fumes, she moved toward the man standing in front of the gate but the force was so great that even those standing behind the gate were also affected by it, as for the aftermath of attack all those things that came in contact with the fumes whether it is humans, ground or other things all broke down in small black particles then dispersed in the form of black gas. Hearing the commotion other people in slum also surrounded this place even the Glaives have arrived here though they are still far from here.

Soon black fumes again started moving towards the surrounding people and this time erected a barrier to stop her. After facing the barrier black fumes slowly converged on the ground and a human girl appeared covered with blood as there are many wounds on her body and as her clothes are barely covering her I gave her a long robe and spoke to her in a low voice.

"If you want to kill everyone here for your revenge I won't stop you but if you do it because of craziness or just because you can do it, though we won't stop you again, we absolutely won't like it." If she can't control her urges, she is useless to us so I removed the barrier and gave the choice to her.

Fortunately, she didn't disappoint me after she stayed there for some time her eyes returned to black and even her mana settled down. Sensing this I smiled at her and extended my right hand towards her and spoke.

"Let us go to our home." After some hesitation, she took my hand, by this time Sia already came near me so we held each other's hand and after I nodded towards the Glaives we Warped to the manor.

*****

{POV 3rd person}

Within next 6 months, wizard societies all over the world were once again alarmed because one, Glaives came to the knowledge of the public, two, from the traces they found that there is one more member to the top forces of Glaives, by the way, magic societies have divided the Glaives into three groups:

At lowest is Informants, even though Ministries haven't found any proof of their existence they are sure that this group surely exists otherwise Glaives won't get any information.

Then comes Fighters, their existence has been confirmed by Ministries in different parts of the world but they didn't get real identities of any of the Fighter class Glaives. They generally act on muggle criminals group or group of weak black wizards, their number has been confirmed by ministries to be nine and they act in the group of three.

At the top are Leaders, they are very strong wizards and authorities have come to the conclusion that most of the weak countries can't even face any one of them alone. Initially, there were two people in Leader class, first, this one uses highly destructive spells which they can't recognize along with strong lightning spells, second, this one like to use different types of weapons, but never more than four types, along with strong lightning spells.

Around two months ago they found traces of new member working along with the Leaders, most strange fact about this new member is that near the place of action of this person there has never been major destruction and one year after its first appearance there wasn't even sings of struggle, whether it was capturing or killing it looked like that it all happened instantly without any struggle.

The most annoying fact about the Leaders is that they always work together except one case 3 months after the first appearance of the new Leader, the third member cleared a hideout of black wizards alone. Authorities in different countries speculate that this was something like a test for the new member but this mission was actually taken by her because some of the new Glaives were dissatisfied that a new member instantly started working together with Aruhik and Sitasia even though she is much younger than them, so she decided to take a Leader level mission alone to show her strength. Indeed the Glaives adopted the names given by Ministries for their classification as previously they hadn't assigned names to their different groups.

*****

{POV 3rd person}

On Harry Potters side, even though not many people know about it but his life has been much happier since the day he met those brother and sister pair,

First, he got to know the true origins of his parents and himself,

Second, he also understood that he is among the top 10 richest people in England though he can't take anything out from it now as those people who are keeping eye on him will know it though he was told to find by himself who those people are,

Third, he learned many types of magics from household spell to dueling spell even some dark spells,

Fourth, Aruhik gave him an interesting idea of bringing a few snakes into the house using parseltongue and show Dursleys that he can command them also whenever he moved inside the house he should take them with him. Within two weeks Harry got a proper bedroom along with proper food and no housework.

Fifth, he finally got to know the true origins of Aruhik, Sitasia, and their parents from those people who teach him magic, Harry was very angry at first and decided that he won't learn magic from them and even returned the badge. When he cooled down he understood what he has actually done and regretted his actions but he didn't have any method to contact them and he had even returned the badge, he more than once wanted to run from house to find them but he also knew that those siblings lived in another country and he had no idea which country. He finally met them once again more than a month later in his room the same as they met the first time but this time room was much bigger. Without giving them any chance to speak he spoke first and apologized to them also he thanked for all the help they have provided him, their friendship also went back to how it has been previously. What Harry and Glaive don't know is that this was all planned by Aruhik as after this Harry truly started beliving in them and this time it won't break easily.

Sixth, Harry finally got someone who he can call as true friends, even though his teachers didn't show their faces or even voice but he understood their reasons so he respects them very much and is thankful towards them for helping him, only people he know faces of are Aruhik, Sitasia and another girl who later joined them. That girl later started calling herself as personal maid of Aruhik and Sitasia so when Harry asked them how did this happen, Aruhik replied with a defeated sigh that they visited Japan and went to a special cafe known as Maid Cafe which led to him and Sitasia getting a personal maid.

There is still one thing that doesn't like, it is that once he met them again in school he had to behave like he doesn't know them after introducing themselves again in front of other people they can continue their friendship again, for this he also had to learn Occlumency as he also knows that strong wizard can read his thoughts easily without his permission and he finally reached the level where he can resist even against strong wizards as he also got to know a fact that both Voldemort and Hogwarts Principal Dumbledore are expert Legilimens.

*****

{POV 3rd person}

After Aruhik and Sia brought the new girl to manor they also got to know more about each other, they did their complete introduction, Aruhik and Sia also learned that her name is Asheal as for her surname she never had one as was born as an orphan in that slum when few people found abnormality near her they started torturing her and gave bigger punishments each time she showed some magical capability.

Considering that she has the same bloodline as him and Sia, Aruhik allowed Asheal to use his name and her name became Asheal Nox Chalenet but she had to use Lestrange for now in front of others as a Lestrange Heir he can obviously grant surname to other people. Even though Asheal was confused for them having two surnames but she didn't ask.

In next six months Asheal was taught by Aruhik on practicing mana control and spells she also found that what they call as bloodline make them really overpowered compared to magicians, she also learned many other things like both siblings can converse with each other without even speaking one proper complete sentence, sometimes even after hearing their hour-long sentence she can't even tell what they were exactly talking about, the fact that Sitasia is a horned wolf, like those she has kept as pets in the backyard but much larger, who can go inside Aruhik whenever she wants and once she even heard words like the main world and different world.

After six months Aruhik confirmed through different tests that Asheal is completely trustworthy so he told her everything about himself, Sia, other worlds, their bloodlines, and other related things. Then checked Asheal's bloodline related abilities and they found that for Elemancy she can only create black fumes which can turn from solid to gaseous form, for the weapon she only has two temporary slots no permanent slot, she can do Warping and also found that even Asheal has higher physical parameter than Aruhik.

After Asheal learned that Aruhik and Sia will be leaving this world in the next twenty years she requested Aruhik to make her his Beast Vassal and their talk proceeded something like this.

"Please make me your Beast Vassal, I don't want to leave both of you." In response to this Aruhik spoke.

"I won't talk about spending eternity with me as you know about it and made this decision so you have already resolved yourself but there are two problems with this, first, I don't know if you will be able to maintain your human form after converting into my Beast Vassal." Asheal instantly replied to this.

"It doesn't matter I still want to travel along with you." Hearing the instant response Aruhik smiled and Sia replied in my stead.

"The second reason is, currently you are too weak you will be a burden for us." Aruhik continued Sia's sentence.

"With my current strength, the ideal number of Beast Vassal for me is two that is if they have high really potential like Sia and if I push myself then three Beast Vassal. And my instincts are telling me you have really high potential like Sia so after accepting you, most likely I won't be able to form any more contracts. And as you have high potential due the bloodline so increase your strength as soon as possible to at least not become our burden and you can become my Beast Vassal." In response to this Asheal heavily nodded with a resolute expression.

Two years after this conversation Asheal reached the level of the fighting level to fight alongside Sia without dragging her down and she also became an irreplaceable person in the life of Aruhik and Sia. So they performed the ceremony for converting Asheal into a Beast Vassal, her whole body transformed into pure mana and went inside Aruhik. And when he summoned her again she was easily able to transform between her human and obscure form. The amount of mana Aruhik has to spend to keep her in summoned form is around 15% of his total mana and she also has a connection similar to Sia and Aruhik, so now all three of them can feel thoughts of each other. An interesting fact is that Asheal also got a dress similar to Sia and Aruhik when she converted into Beast Vassal with its default shape the same as Sia as they already found out that those clothes can shape according to users will just by spending a little amount of mana.

For the next few years, all three of them spent time while traveling, hunting criminals, and sometimes visiting Harry and Draco. During this time they introduced Asheal to the Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, it took one hell of an effort from Aruhik to make them accept Asheal as their maid, more than once Aruhik was really tempted to use the spell to make them accept it, fortunately, it worked out without using it.

Ashley is one year older than Aruhik and Sia so she got her letter from Hogwarts one year earlier than both of them, but they decided to attend it in the same year. So they contacted Mr. Malfoy for help and due to his improved connection with Dumbledore the next year all three of them got their Hogwarts letter together but Aruhik noted a strange thing that was a paper letter was sent through owls even though mobiles are quite popular now in both magical and muggle societies and the letter also contains magical energy in it though in an almost negligible amount that can be mistaken for atmospherical energy.

Last time they didn't even open the letter and directly handed it to Mr. Malfoy so this time they opened the letter while protecting themselves with enchantments. As they started reading the letter after opening it, they found that it is trying to put a spell on the reader but a slight shock of mana from them destroyed the spell and even though all of them can't recognize the spell, Aruhik speculated that this was most likely the trace spell put on underage wizards.

All three of them wrote their reply and sent it back by the owl and the next thing they have do is get the items for school. As all three of them wanted to experience school so they were slightly excited so all of them went shopping with the Malfoys.

3