Inactive Glaives
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Outskirts of Capital city Kigali, Rwanda: 24 April 1994, Late Night~ {POV 3rd Person}

This is the Rwandan military base where the extremist Hutu Power leaders of the current interim government of Rwanda are residing because the person who has become the leaders after assassinating the Prime Minister of Rwanda and Belgium peacemakers are from the military high command.

At this time if soldiers on the lookout closely watch the horizon on the west side of the base through any high tech binoculars they will find that a fast-moving object speeding towards their base.

Unfortunately for them, due to this being a relatively poor country their military equipment is not up to date, also that small object is of black color flying at supersonic speed and it is moving quite close to the ground so even their low-grade radars can't detect it.

Soon they began noticing the anomaly as by this time that object is much nearer to the ground and the sonic boom generated by its supersonic speed began raising clouds of dust. But by the time soldiers noticed the anomaly, it was already late.

"????"

Because this isn't a large base with around 1000 soldiers stationed here, everyone in the base felt a shock wave passed through them along with this they heard a loud sound. Through their experience, most soldiers were able to identify that this sound isn't from the explosive but from the collision of two heavy objects, also that shock wave is quite strong, though none of the facilities were demolished, many fragile objects like glasses were destroyed, even the soldiers near the location of impact have fallen on ground while feeling dizzy while those at the position of impact have already died.

That object is actually a dagger made of silicon carbide with its spine made of tungsten to increase its weight. The sound and shock wave was due to dagger making a large hole in the wall surrounding the base.

When dagger passed through the wall, while it was still speeding through the air the area near its handle was suddenly surrounded by dark purple light particles, along with it abruptly a young girl appeared holding the dagger in her right hand.

She is around 13 or 14 years old, with black hair, fair skin, and eyes with iris glowing blood-red color. Also, she is wearing a black tight-fitting jeans with long boots and a long-sleeved black high low gown with a hood attached to it that is covering her head and ear even in this situation, along with this she is wearing thin black gloves on both hands and a mask covering the lower half of her face.

She is Sitasia Nox Chalenet, known in this world by the name of Sitasia Lestrange. Her current clothes are the initial dress that she got when she took her human form for the first time, just its shape has been changed by injecting mana into it.

Also, though her iris haven't taken the complete blood-red color, it has begun glowing due to the slight excitement she is feeling, which is particularly visible in the nighttime despite the fact that the whole base being illuminated with artificial lightings.

Sia already knew that a few very small cracks have appeared on her equipped dagger because of the high-speed collision, so the moment she Warped near her dagger and grasped its hilt, the cracks disappeared almost instantly due to mana injected by her to repair it.

As Sia has already memorized the map of the base, she knows the possible location where her target can be present at this moment, so while still in the air she threw her dagger towards the living quarters of high command.

Soon Sia sensed that her dagger has reached the target so she warped out of here. Though all the soldiers near the broken wall are either dead or unconscious, she has appeared at this place for less than a second so even a completely conscious person might not notice that a person just teleported here.

Outside living quarters of soldiers, when the dagger was about to collide with the building, Sia warped near it to and unsummoned it to avoid the possible collision, which might kill more soldiers. Ignoring the irritating alarm ringing through the whole base, she began sensing the position of humans inside the building, after finding a relatively less crowded place she warped in between the soldiers.

Why is she entering the building in such a 'tamed' manner after doing such a 'high profile' entry for the base?

Well, according to Sia, a couple of punches or stamps in her human form are more than enough to flatten the whole base and killing everyone inside it, including those leaders. But Aruhik has advised her to refrain from doing such an act unless she is forced by the situation, however much to dislike of Sia, even if the base attacked her with missiles used to assassinate their president, such a situation might never arise, so she is trying to avoid unnecessary deaths of soldiers but those at higher ranks can be killed, as anyway they will soon be replaced, also those soldiers on lookout died just to attract the attention of this base away from her.

Aruhik has even explained the reason for this, even though most of these soldiers are the criminals who murdered their own innocent citizen, they are necessary for the working of the military of this country to deter rebel forces and other nearby nations, otherwise, the whole country will fall and many of its citizens will die.

Though she doesn't care about the lives of humans in this country, she doesn't want to go against Aruhik's desire, also she clearly understands that their deaths might significantly reduce their achievements.

[A/N: For those who are wondering why didn't Sia directly located the targets through her senses, because she has never met them and she only knows their faces, so without sensing them once and remembring their signature, her senses will detect them as normal humans.]

In less than a minute after warping in between the soldiers, Sia looked through the memories of all of them, after paralyzing them with weak lightning, but she only found the possible location of the target, not the exact one, therefore after clearing their memories for today's incident she sensed the most probable location and found that three people are present there, so she warped to that place.

Instantly after appearing into the room, Sia once again paralyzed everyone in the room after destroying the camera in this room, then looked at their faces to check whether they are the targets of assassination.

Unfortunately, none of them was the target, so Sia levitated one of them and made him look into her eyes, then began searching through his memory. But even before she finished searching the memory, a second alarm rang through the whole base, with the first being the one that occurred when she broke the outer wall.

Hearing the alarm for the second time, Sia understood that most likely she has been found out, after all, she has already destroyed the camera and they will obviously notice it, she destroyed the camera as even with her face hidden it would be better to prevent others from capturing her picture, also this can help in hiding the magic better.

Sia has even considered paralyzing the electronic equipment of this base with her lightning but it is not like they can do anything to her, and that loss might be too much to bear for this country torn by civil wars, so she let it be.

So once again ignoring the alarm, Sia continued to search through their memories, and in the first person, she found that one of her targets has just left the room to look into the matter of first alarm also command soldiers to deal with it, other two targets should also be going to that command room or should already be there as all of them are holding the posts which are among the highest rank in the hierarchy of this army.

Sia got most of the information from the first person so she didn't check the other two, also she can sense that few people are coming towards here and they won't take more than 5 seconds, so she doesn't even have enough time to remove memories of these three people about today's incident without damaging their brain.

Sia has to keep the exposure of magic to a minimum so a barrier can't be used to stop the people from entering the room and she doesn't want to confront these soldiers, because it is very difficult for her to restrain the strength at the minimum while fighting the people who are trying to kill her, therefore there is a high chance they will die and those will be unnecessary casualties.

So she instantly located the room from the memories of the now unconscious person and sensed that there are six people in it, along with the presence of a large number of weak current flowing in different directions, that means a lot of electronic devices are installed in that room, therefore she can't use her lightning in a wide range within that location, but still, she warped to that room at the position near ceiling from where she can examine the face of each one those 6 people.

Instantly after appearing in the room, while still in air Sia checked the faces of each people, she in luck this time as two of her targets are here and of the remaining four people two are high-rank officers while other two are soldiers holding the rifles, most likely for the protection of this room and people in it, but she will kill every one of them as she feeling slightly frustrated due to constantly hiding from these weaklings.

But first, Sia needs to destroy the cameras in this room to hide the magic, as instantly after appearing in the room she noticed 3 of them. So, even before she touched the ground and others noticed her, she warped at the corner of the room where one of the cameras is placed.

When she appeared at the corner Sia's right hand was a couple of centimeters away from the camera, which she instantly crushed after warping at that position, and did the same to the other two cameras.

Sia broke all the cameras at such a fast speed, that by the time sound created by breaking the first camera reached the people inside the room, she has warped behind one of the soldiers holding the rifle, with her right hand holding the equipped dagger which is pointed at his heart and then her dagger instantly pierced through his heart.

Before that soldier can even register what happened, Sia has disappeared from her original place and warped behind the other soldier in a similar position, with her dagger pointing at his heart, then after piercing his heart she warped between the other four people and killed them with a single swipe of her blade, as they were standing quite close to each other, three got decapitated while remaining one had more than half of his neck cleaved.

All this happened so fast that, when officers' heads and bodies fell to the ground two soldiers haven't noticed that their heart has been pierced, as they are still trying to aim their rifle at her but due to pierced heart and large outflow of blood they are not able to concentrate or make an effort while on the other side, watching their struggle Sia's iris has taken a deeper shade of blood-red color also its intensity of glow increased.

Sia then remembered, that in the muggle biology book she has read that a healthy human can remain conscious for around 20 to 30 seconds even without their heart, but they died after struggling for less than 10 seconds according to her this might be due to large outflow of blood.

As for the reason they didn't feel the pain of their heart being pierced by Sia's dagger because they instantly saw the three officers being beheaded in front of them while one nearly beheaded, so the fear in their mind suppressed the feeling of pain till their death. She has also read the reason behind this, and know that this is the cause people don't instantly feel a bullet wound due to the subconscious fear with guns.

After those two soldiers died, she began sensing the people coming to this room, as there is still one target left and he should also be coming here. She sensed two groups of people are quite near to this room, who are moving towards this position, one has only three people while the other one has 12 people, so she decided to check the larger group first.

Sia warped at the top of the larger group and began falling downwards, but before she reached them or they noticed her, she confirmed that the remaining target isn't here, so she warped over the smaller group.

Upon appearing over the smaller group Sia instantly noticed that one in the front is her target, so warped in between them with dagger already in her right hand, then she did a complete turn with her right hand stretched out and dagger aiming at their necks, this time all of them got beheaded.

Instantly after killing the last target Sia began to search for a place within the base where the number of people is relatively less. While sensing the whole base she can feel that both Aruhik and Ash, who are in the similar mission as her, has a slightly wry smile on their face as both already know her purpose for searching such a place but they didn't stop her, this brought a genuine smile on her face and redness of iris slightly decreased, she almost decided to not do it, just almost.

Within seconds Sia found a quiet empty place with no one present there, and upon warping to that position she found that it is actually a helipad, also there are very few soldiers nearby her, then after removing the nearby cameras she warped to the center of the helipad.

Upon reaching the center of the helipad, while slightly releasing the restraint over her strength she raised her right foot and stamped it on the ground.

"????"

A loud sound rang through the whole base, though this time no soldiers died or equipment got destroyed, they once again felt a shock wave passing through, this time much weaker, but this one scared them more as everyone in the base can feel the ground beneath them shaking.

Through her enhanced hearing and senses, she can feel that humans are moving towards some specific positions while guessing that this is an attack or earthquake.

In less than a minute they once again began moving out, most probably to search for Sia, as the destination of many of them appears to be her position. But when they just began moving she once again stamped her feet, due to shacking ground many of them fell down and they began returning to their previous position.

This time soldiers began moving much sooner than the last time when they were just about to see her, Sia once again stamped her feet but this time with slightly greater strength. Well, it is slightly greater strength for her but buildings nearby her began to show cracks and her superior hearing found that the whole base has gone strangely silent, so she warped to Glaives temporary hideout near this country.

The reason Sia did this is that she has the greatest pride among the three vampires, which can be considered as half a step away from arrogance, hence assassinating while hiding from people much weaker than her is a great insult for her.

So Sia's last act was to make everyone in the base feel the fear that the assassin who killed their high command isn't weak and the only reason they are alive at the moment is that she didn't wish to kill them.

As for the reason that it isn't arrogance but pride because Sia didn't kill too many soldiers or broke equipment other than those unavoidable, even her last action only destroyed the helipad which is almost useless for them in their current condition due to absence of air force.

Why didn't she use aura directly to scare them? Well, it would have been much easier, however, unfortunately, all the humans and even most of the magicians are just too weak just to feel her aura unless it is concentrated on them. But as she has never been the one to prefer fine manipulation, feeling the concentrated aura of apex predator from her, might give permanent trauma to most of them also some might even die due to fear and shock, so that was out of option.

Even after knowing Sia's personality, Aruhik agreed to her request for taking such a task because if Glaives took such a task either too many magics will be exposed or there will be too many casualties on both sides, and first will Make the ministry of Magic hunt them with more ferocity while the second one will cause them losses that are too big to bear, especially the casualties on the Glaives side because Glaives have never experienced a big loss in personnel, there have been a few individual deaths and physical disabilities but never more than two at a time so this will cause some of the Glaives to retire early.

Also, Aruhik and Ash themselves are in similar missions which pose high risks to general magicians and they have to finish everything fast otherwise Ministry will begin to arrive here to arrest them. So at this moment, even some other Glaives are eliminating the low-risk targets and contacting appropriate personnel in this country to replace the vacant positions, so they can stabilize this country as fast as possible and at least stop the murders of innocent civilians that is spreading at a fast pace throughout the country.

*****

Rwanda is a landlocked country in the Great Rift Valley where the African Great Lakes region and East Africa converge. One of the smallest countries on the African mainland, its capital city is Kigali.

In 1990 a civil war has started between two major ethnic groups of Rwanda, which are Hutu and Tutsi. After no one was able to get any clear advantage in the war, a peace agreement was signed on 4 August 1993, but it only lasted for less than a year, till 6 April 1994, as on this day their President was assassinated on his plane by surface to air missile.

Though Glaives keep track of things like civil war, they don't participate in it, because if they affected the direction of a country even once, the Magical Ministry and Muggle Government will actively try to imprison or kill them.

Due to this Aruhik has formed the rule that they will interfere in the politics of a country only if the casualty has reached the figure of more than 10,000 people and all leaders of Glaives at that time agree with the decision.

Because for a third party to resolve a civil war, there is a high chance that they will have to contend against the whole strength of the country.

Even though many people suspect that Glaives already have the power to contend against average countries, nobody wants to be the first one to actively oppose them, after all, due to this group the number of crimes has significantly decreased and if by chance Glaives decided to fight back against the opposing countries, irrespective the winner it will be catastrophic for the leading nations.

But if Glaives actively showed their capability to contend against a nation, no matter the result all countries will start viewing them as a top priority threat, because it is somewhat logical to think that if Glaives affected politics in a certain country once, there is a high chance they will do it again.

This means none of the people at the top position of any country is safe because if Glaives are unhappy with them they will be removed, most likely by assassination, and both sides know that they are indeed capable of doing it.

Even after all these reasons, in this case, the situation forced them to take action as on April 6, 1994, a plane carrying both Rwanda and Burundi's presidents was shot down over the capital city of Kigali, leaving no survivors and Glaives aren't able to conclusively determine the culprits.

Within an hour of the plane crash, the Presidential Guard, together with members of the Rwandan armed forces and Hutu militia groups known as the Interahamwe ("Those Who Attack Together") and Impuzamugambi ("Those Who Have the Same Goal"), set up roadblocks and barricades and began slaughtering Tutsis and moderate Hutus with impunity.

Among the first victims of the genocide were the moderate Hutu Prime Minister Agathe Uwilingiyimana and 10 Belgian peacekeepers, killed on April 7. This violence created a political vacuum, into which an interim government of extremist Hutu Power leaders from the military high command stepped on April 9.

The mass killings in Kigali quickly began spreading from that city to the rest of Rwanda. In the first two weeks, local administrators in central and southern Rwanda, where most Tutsi lived, resisted the genocide. After April 18, national officials removed the resisters and killed several of them.

Other opponents then fell silent or actively led the killing. Officials rewarded killers with food, drink, drugs, and money. Government-sponsored radio stations started calling on ordinary Rwandan civilians to murder their neighbors. Till 24th April, in such a short period of time, some 50,000 people had been slaughtered.

Upon getting this news, Aruhik instructed the Glaives to give this information to nearby countries and U.N., but the killing of the Belgium peacekeepers, meanwhile, provoked the withdrawal of Belgium troops. And then U.N. directed that peacekeepers only defend themselves thereafter.

Through his sources, Aruhik found that they believed the information, that was given by Glaives, surprisingly fast, but Rwanda committed a grave mistake, as since ancient times killing the peacemakers has been one of the biggest taboo of any war because doing so means declaring that a compromise can never be achieved and the war will go on till one side is completely eradicated.

Aruhik already knew one of the major downsides of being an organization on the opposite side of Ministry is that nobody is supposed to answer or explain their actions to them, but this is the first time he experienced it, as even after information was given that people are dying in tens of thousands, very few of the countries or organization took any instant action and they can't even force others as they are criminals themselves, also other nearby countries will help Rwanda although it will take more time. But according to Glaives investigating there, the daily death count is increasing at an incredible rate, so by the time help reaches to them the number of deaths will be very large.

Aruhik was feeling very tempted to make this news public through V.N., however, doing so would make people suspect that Glaives and V.N. are connected with each other, and upon investigation, they might indeed capture some Glaives as around more than 30% of Glaives work in V.N. but he can't let that happen.

So ultimately few countries like France instantly sent their troops, but the help they can provide quite limited for the time being, as taking a head-on aggressive approach might lead to casualties on their side. Also, Rwandan officials are letting the slaughter spread across the country, so the Glaives decided to step in to speed up the process and save more innocent people, therefore what would have taken a couple of weeks or more will now take not more than a couple of days, but as a price Glaives will have to stay low for quite some time.

[A/N: This Rwandan Genocide is a true event, within three months after 6th April, some 800,000 people had been slaughtered by their close neighbors and army, just based on ethnicity, because the country awarded the killers for murdering people of a certain ethnic group.

For those who want to know more about the Rwandan Genocide, visit history.com/topics/africa/rwandan-genocide.]

*****

As Aruhik expected, in less than 48 hours, slaughtering of innocent citizens stopped also the current government of Rwanda and its rebel forces began discussing the terms of peace, it will take a long time for the country to stabilize again but that is not something Glaives don't need to take care of, although Aruhik instructed his companies on muggle side to slightly help the country.

On the other hand, Glaives have ceased all of their activities except for moderate information gathering through the Glaives who work in the Ministry of different countries. It was through them Aruhik and other Glaives got the news that Ministry in most of the countries are searching for them like mad dogs, as the enthusiasm they are showing is much more than compared to the time they search for dark wizards.

On a side note, during the next three months, the Glaives weren't able to do any hunting missions but they received quite interesting information from all over the world which even surprised the three vampires along with the other Glaives who weren't directly involved in it.

There are very few cases in which Glaives acted in the public, as Aruhik has instructed Glaives to always hide their actions and each time a new Glaive joined, they have been informed more than once that they will never be able to announce in public that they are Glaives, and doing so will force them to remove that person from the group unless they are captured or found out first by the ministry, in the latter case, they will help the person to hide from others.

Due to this, all the Ministries don't have any idea about where to find them, they only have two guesses, first that some are hidden as employees in the ministry itself, and the second that most of them should be living in lower society because Glaives need to spend a lot of time preparing for all those hunts, so they won't be able to do any jobs and they never take money from the raided places, hence most of them must be very poor.

Both of Ministries' guesses are correct, except that in the second one V.N. gave Glaves position as its employee even though they can never do any work, so they don't live in the lower part of magical society. Yes, they do work in lower society to collect information but that was when they weren't hunted down.

Because finding the Glaives in the first group is quite difficult, all of the Ministries went for the second group, and obviously they won't find any of the Glaives there. But this created another interesting scenario, as Aurors are constantly keeping watch on the lower section of magical society the crime rates have decreased significantly even though Glaives are no longer in working state because most of the crimes occur in the poorer section of any society, especially in the smaller ones like magical society.

Upon getting this news, Aruhik only hoped that old man, who sent them here will include this in their achievements because according to him causing such a sharp decline in worldwide crime rate, even though just for few months, must be considered as a great accomplishment, also though only partially, two vampire girls are the ones responsible for hard work of Aurors.

It happened something like this, as one month passed both Sia and Ash understood that it will take a long time for them to go on another hunt because they simply can't get any information on any working criminal base or organization.

This really frustrated both the girls, especially Sia, for whom the last hunt at Rwanda wasn't to her liking. When Aruhik sensed this feeling from them, he took them to travel to different parts of the world, so their lives don't become as boring as when they were inside the Hogwarts, also even though Aruhik never considered himself as the one carving for battle and killing, even he is beginning to feel slightly irritated at actions of Aurors.

Though their travel didn't make them feel as boring as when inside Hogwarts, it didn't help too much to decrease the frustration inside Sia and Ash, so as a retaliation they also decided to play dirty with the Ministries and Aurors, till they get frustrated like those two girls and give up searching for Glaives.

Both Sia and Ash devised a plan for this by themselves, and since their mood improved quite a bit, even before implementing their plan, Aruhik decided to go along with them, and if they somehow messed up he will help them, after all even though their plan somewhat childish and a little dangerous for V.N., it might actually work.

To implement their plan they used Glaives working in the media department of V.N. because most of the informant class Glaives working in the V.N. are free during this time.

The girls instructed them to record the daily work of Aurors searching for them, initially, Aurors tried to scare them away with dangers in that part of society but how can they know that this is the actual place those Glaives actually worked, now they are working as news reporters in the same area.

And obviously, because Aurors are moving openly in the crime infected area they will encounter it and as they belong to the department of law enforcement, Aurors had to interfere each time, and stop the crime.

This was the part used by both girls in their plan, as those Glaives disguised as reporters recorded everything and showed it in the local news channels, but the catch was even though V.N. truthfully told Aurors' accomplishments, those news channels also told their mistakes publically along with its consequences, and in some rare cases comparing it to the known raids of Glaives.

But how can some human magicians actions even think of comparing to works of three strong immortal vampires, also unlike Glaives, Aurors had to follow too many rules like one of them being no killing without the instruction of higher-ups, so even though the public didn't blame them too much after all unlike past, Aurors are actually helping them, most of those Aurors themselves felt shame upon their mistakes, and the officials who assigned them here are denying their request to withdraw, so those Aurors increased their effort.

Even after months of hard work none of the Auror team can come near the perfection of Glaives, but their effort significantly decreased crime rates after all their number is just too much compared to just a hundred Glaives, who have to work all over the world.

Also, as a matter of fact, the three vampires weren't the only ones getting bored, even the Glaives were feeling the same, so even though Glaives didn't know the reason for the strange orders they received from Sitasia and Asheal, all of them actively volunteered to became reporters just to remove their boredom.

However, when Glaives actually saw the effect of their work, they drastically increased their effort after all for them this is also like doing Glaives' work, just this time they are in the light and have to work within rules.

But Glaives' increased effort made life more difficult for Aurors, so they began working hard and this, in turn, motivated Glaives to work harder which further forced Aurors to work harder, hence forming an infinite loop.

Even Aruhik didn't expect that such a childish revenge plan will have such great effects.

*****

It was three months after the tragedy at Rwanda that the Ministry of Magic decreased the intensity of their search for Glaives.

It was not like they gave up on the Glaives, because many officials especially corrupt ones weren't able to get a night of proper sleep during these months, due to fear of their assassination, they were forced to concentrate at another pressing matter, especially those in European regions because Quidditch World Cup is at its last stages, with only a few semi-finals and final match left.

So they had to concentrate more on maintaining security at the location of matches. And this isn't a work of just one day as many people arrive early and leave late, so Aurors had to remain there from one week before to around three days after the match day.

But even after the number of Aurors searching for Glaives decreased, it doesn't mean they can start working again as this is only till Quidditch World Cup, also the decrease in number is mainly in European regions, where most of the matches are happening, other countries are still same as before.

Even though Sia and Ash's plan is still in progress they don't do anything themselves, so during recent days three vampires have been traveling and attending almost every Quidditch World Cup matches.

Not because the three vampires became Quidditch fans but because they have nothing better to do, as they have already completed the required biology course and they don't need to go too deep into it after all at the end of the day their anatomy is quite different from those of humans.

After this, they picked up physics and chemistry, but due to the presence of mana and magic, it became quite difficult for them to make sense of it, after all, they are breaking the most basic absolute laws in them just like nothing, so they had to leave it at that.

So three vampires are once again going to attend a Quidditch World Cup match and this one is the final, obviously, Aruhik remembers that in the original, shortly after the final match at the World Cup, a riot broke out as Death Eaters began attacking the tents of wizards and witches as well as nearby Muggles.

However, Aruhik doubts that something like this will happen as Bertha Jorkins is still alive even though she has acquired the 'sickness' of extreme forgetfulness, so Voldemort shouldn't know about the imprisonment of his follower Crouch Jr by his father, also information about the Triwizard Tournament which he would have used to try to kill Harry Potter.

Even though three vampires messed up the original story too much, Aruhik allowed some events to occur like original, just hoping that Voldemort can be forced out his rat hole but till now it looks like that there isn't any success.

Sirius Black is one such case because now Mr. Weasley works in V.N. not in the Ministry of Magic so he didn't win any lottery or got his families' photo printed in the newspaper, so Sirius Black can never find out that Peter Pettigrew is still alive.

Due to this Aruhik personally sent him a photo of Peter Pettigrew's Animagus form while on its back it was written that 'The rat Pettigrew lives in the same dorm room of Hogwarts as Harry James Potter, as the pet of Ronald Bilius Weasley.'.

As for how Aruhik found out about the location of Azkaban, Glaives have captured a lot of criminals who are sent to Azkaban, therefore Ash marked one such criminal, who will absolutely go to Azkaban, with her mana and then hid it by covering with her dark element, so all three vampires learned the location of Azkaban.

Though Sirius Black still doesn't know that who sent him such a photo and message, as Aruhik covered himself with fumes of Dark element throughout his travel in the Azkaban, soon he escaped from one of the most secure prisons in the wizarding history, and he is still grateful that he received such a letter.

At that time Glaives were in the active state, so Aruhik stopped Glaives from interfering with Sirius, by telling them that his friend Harry Potter and Ministry of Magic will deal with him and during that time he will personally oversee that Sirius doesn't harm any muggle, though many Glaives had doubts about his strange instruction, they all obeyed him without objection.

Soon after the news of Sirius's escape became public, Aruhik received a message from Harry, as he already knows that Sirius is his Godfather who is charged for indirect death of his parents also killing Peter Pettigrew and muggles, but he still remembers that Aruhik has told him long ago that his Godfather's case isn't so simple.

-----

Harry: "A few years ago why did you say that Sirius Black's case isn't simple?"

Aruhik: "Only some speculations."

Harry: "So, can you tell me now? As he might be after me and escaping from most secure prison isn't something simple."

Aruhik: "Like I told you that those are some contradictory speculations without any solid proof, so it would be better if you find about it yourself."

Harry: "Really? You might lose your precious friend here, you know?"

Aruhik: "But I do have some free advice for you."

Harry: "You know? The way three of you talk is sometimes really irritating, you and Asheal just love to talk in a roundabout way, and for Sitasia, it depends on her mood."

Aruhik: "I am so h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶  ..... I mean sad to discover that my best friend has evaluated me and my sisters like this."

Harry: "Yeah, I know you enough, so you shouldn't have bothered yourself with writing the word sad."

Aruhik: "I will remember your advice for the next time."

Harry: "Anyway, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WITH YOUR 'ADVICE'."

Aruhik: "First, you need to know that even though Sirius Black is a Gryffindor and quite a reckless one at that, like any other pureblood family he is very prideful, even more than some of the pureblood Slytherins."

Harry: "Do you really mean to say that he cannot betray my parents just because of some pride?"

Aruhik: "That is something you need to find out yourself. To the second one, soon your Hogwarts year is about to start, and according to my speculation he should also go to Hogwarts."

Harry: "He is truly after me?"

Aruhik: "No, he shouldn't. The third one, due to his pride, there is a high chance that he won't even steal a wand for himself unless absolutely necessary."

Harry: "Okay."

Aruhik: "The last and the most important one, due to the above reasons added to the fact that he is quite weak because of his long stay in Azkaban, with your current capabilities you might actually defeat him, so if you face Sirius Black, absolutely remember to give him a chance for explaining himself, even if one of your close friends or Professors stop you from doing it."

Harry: "Thanks, I will remember it, and one last thing, previously I found out that he was very good at dueling and charms, so is the reason I might win him is that he never betrayed my parents and so he won't actually harm me?"

Aruhik: "Once again, you have to find it yourself. And absolutely don't underestimate him, otherwise, you won't even get a chance to ask anything."

Harry: "I will remember it."

Aruhik: "Good. Now we will pretend like this chat never happened, delete the messages on your phone."

-----

After Aruhik sent the last message, he instantly contacted the trusted person in V.N. that even Glaives don't know about to remove the record of his last chat with Harry, this is one of the major advantages of owning the whole mobile network company, nobody can trace their calls or chats on the network.

Aruhik doesn't know what actually happened, but somehow Harry, Draco, and few of their other friends tracked Sirius Black, but Draco remembered his previous scolding so he suggested getting help from the Ministry of Magic, by calling the Aurors, everyone including Harry agreed to this.

And they captured Sirius Black even before Aurors arrived, also at that time he was tracking Peter Pettigrew in Animagus form, so believing in Aruhik's advice, ignoring his friend's words Harry gave a chance to Sirius Black for explaining himself.

Since Peter Pettigrew was near them they quickly captured him and learned the truth but with a little help from Ash that nobody noticed, he managed to escape before Aurors arrived.

When this group of students asked for Aurors help through their mobile, the person who has been tracking Harry's mobile contacted the three vampires so they arrived here to watch from afar and if required, help Peter Pettigrew in escaping.

And they didn't even track the Peter Pettigrew because they hoped that when he meets with Voldemort, this rat can cause Voldemort to come out of his rat hole and losing a rat to gain Voldemort looks like a fair trade to them. Also tracking him is a problematic and time-consuming task, so there is no way those three vampires will do this task personally while using Glaives or mana marking can be found out upon looking carefully and they don't want to take any risk.

This matter was over for the three vampires so they went back but for Harry, the last part was still left, as when Aurors arrived there wasn't a single proof left to establish the innocence of Sirius instantly, so Aurors imprisoned Sirius till Harry and other students prove his innocence in the court.

However, soon through Dumbledore, they received another shocking news that Fudge has ordered to perform Dementor's kiss on Sirius without any hearing, and he is not willing to hear anything, in desperation, Hermione suggested using the time turner to Dumbledore and other students.

Time Turner is a really powerful magical artifact that can be used to travel in time, even three vampires are envious of magicians for being able to use such a magical instrument, as they are unable to use it. A major problem arises when they try to use time turner, they checked with some illegal time turners obtained from black wizards and other countries, even if they completely suppress their mana to not destroy the time turner, the amount of magical energy the artifact consumes to make them travel even for a fraction of second is so astronomical that each time turner easily breaks due to not being able to process a large amount of magical energy, also due to some unknown reasons time turners can't be activated by mana. So ultimately time turners are practically useless to them.

Though Harry and his friends can indeed save him with the help of time turner, Dumbledore denied it and advised them to seek help from Lestrange siblings. So Harry immediately called them to ask for their help.

Aruhik was somewhat expecting Harry to call him as he has also received a report from Glaives about Fudge's decision, which in his opinion is completely stupid because if the truth got exposed, Fudge won't be able to bear the consequences.

While talking to Harry, Aruhik was thinking about what to show and what not to show on the television, but when Aruhik heard that Dumbledore has advised him to ask their help, he understood that Dumbledore had enough of Fudge's stupidity so he is trying to use them for removing Fudge from the position of Minister of Magic.

Therefore Aruhik decided to go along with it, as by doing this Fudge might be removed from the position of Minister and Dumbledore will be one to clean up all the mess created by exposure of Fudge's decision, after all nowadays Fudge has become useless to even them due to his greed and insecurities.

So, within hours this news was spread all over the world as V.N. directly showed the memories of students of the time when they were interrogating Sirius and Peter, along with the decision Fudge made to deal with it.

They showed it on television in such a way that, Harry appeared to be an orphan with a tragic childhood and with the help of his friends, he finally got to meet his first parent-like figure, his Godfather, Sirius Black, they boldly declared that the only reason Harry was able to capture him is that Sirius didn't want to hurt his godson, completely not mentioning the fact that they have already captured Quirrell, who was helped by Voldemort. But Harry's tragic life didn't end here, as Fudge has decided to execute his Godfather because the 'intelligent' Minister of Magic wants to save the 'honor' of the Ministry of Magic. Also just as the part of a fun fact that not many can understand, they named this news as 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'.

A couple of hours before the set time of Sirius Black's execution, the Ministry of Magic began receiving messages and calls from all over the world and those people weren't really happy with the decision of the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, so they....well, weren't really 'polite' in their talk, so Fudge was soon forced to resign from his post.

Obviously, Sirius Black is still alive now and declared as not guilty by the court, so he can move in open. Also, though when Harry and Sirius watched the special repeat news 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' their expression was just awesome to look at, they indeed thanked the Lestrange siblings and even now both are really grateful for their help.

Three vampires have talked with Sirius after his release, though initially, he had a hard time believing that his mad cousin's children can become like this, their relationship tuned out to be as quite good friends.

It was shortly after the release of Sirius, another companion joined the three vampires as Ash's Beast Vassal because they finally found a way to convert Basilisk into a vampire.

[A/N: In case some of you forgot the problem with converting the Basilisk into a vampire, none of them want to bite a snake with scales much thicker than the length of their fangs, added to the fact that it usually moved through sewage pipes.]

Though the process can't be said as easy, it was quite a simple method. Also, Ash is the only one capable of doing it at the moment, but since Basilisk is going to her Beast Vassal, it is actually better if she is the one to convert Basilisk into a vampire.

Soon after three vampires began working on it, they discovered the process by which they can convert another living creature into a vampire, which is actually a two-step process.

In the first step, the creature must be injected with their vampire venom in its bloodstream, but this alone can't convert someone into a vampire, as when they tested it on criminals and animals, each and every one of the test subjects died.

Through their senses, they found that the cause of death was the same, victims' vitality being sucked by their venom. This was a big surprise for the three vampires as they never expected that they possessed venom which can be used to kill people, even though it isn't a fatal one as people with higher strength possess greater vitality and the rate at which their venom consume victim's vitality is quite small.

The second step, they must use a spell to merge venom to target's body to complete the process, and then the creature will begin converting into a vampire, also later they found that their venom doesn't only affect the body but also the soul, and they still haven't found the actual effect.

The problem in this step was that three vampires just don't know the actual spell to merge their venom with the creature's body and soul, the only way they are able to use the spell is through their instinct when they are biting another person, even after years of effort, they weren't able to detect the exact spell.

Due to this, Ash came up with the idea of using the spell in her Obscurus form as she can easily breach its scales using the decomposing properties of her dark element, but she can't produce venom in her Obscurus form, so they manually injected the venom inside the Basilisk before she converted into her Obscurus form to use the spell.

Though it wasn't easy for Ash to execute the spell in the Obscurus form, after some effort, she managed to accomplish it, and the Basilisk became a vampire snake, its conversion took around 30 minutes, much longer than Ash.

Obviously it became much stronger after becoming a vampire, as even its eyes became capable of partially petrifying Aruhik and Ash, as while looking into its now red eyes they became slightly stiff and movement became difficult, only Sia was unaffected. Also, its scales now became capable of deflecting the majority of their mana spells. But they can't check the limit of the effectiveness of its poison except for the fact that phoenix tears can no longer cure it.

But even though Basilisk became much stronger, it never thought of escaping as during these years Sia and Ash spent their free time training it, so it has developed a deep-rooted fear for both vampire girls and thought of escaping never came to its mind.

After checking Basilisk's capabilities, Ash formed a familiar contract with the Basilisk and gave it the name Seeleria, such a strange name because three vampires have seen a variety of cultures so even naming sense of Ash got affected.

Fortunately for them, Ash's familiar contract isn't something like Aruhik's contract, otherwise it would have been impossible for them to bear the thought process of a not so intelligent creature, but even with normal contract Ash is capable of mentally commanding Seeleria.

Obviously, due to the normal familiar contract, they didn't get the benefit of powerups like in the case of Sia and Ash. But after weeks of testing, three vampires discovered that they indeed gained four auxiliary abilities.

First is that Ash got parseltongue, while the other two vampires don't have this ability due to connected thoughts they can understand it but speaking is slightly more difficult for them.

Second is that Ash also got eyes of petrifaction, it is similar to how Aruhik can borrow Sia and Ash's powers to temporarily increase his power. When using it, Ash's pupils elongate and become vertical like reptiles, while her iris take the usual blood-red color and glow.

Third is that now Ash can use poison directly through her fumes of the dark element, though it is also an auxiliary ability, this increased her combat power drastically, as a single wound from her can prove to be fatal.

Fourth and last, this is the only ability that all three vampires gained, it is petrification and poison resistance, though according to Aruhik this resistance should have an upper limit which they haven't discovered now, it is at least better than having no resistance.

Three vampires are not the only ones who gained more abilities, Seeleria also gained some of the abilities from the three vampires, as now each one of them can speak parseltongue the process of discovering her abilities became much easier.

First is Elemancy of four elements fire, ice, lightning, and darkness, but except for darkness element being at the slightly higher level than others, there is nothing special about it.

Second is two normal weapon slots but no permanent weapon slots.

The third is the ability of warping and mana sense, but Seeleria can't do large distance warping like vampires by sensing the mana, most likely due to low intelligence, still, a colossal and poisonous snake that can teleport in a short distance is quite terrifying in itself.

Fourth is something Seeleria learned on its own, Seeleria can change its size from just a few inches to more than a hundred feet. Due to this Ash began to keep her familiar constantly summoned and coiled around her left forearm, after all, Seeleria only takes around 20% of Ash's mana to remain in summoned form, also Ash's own mana comes from Aruhik, who has net mana pool that is multiple times of her so she doesn't need to fear about deficiency of mana.

2