Plans In Motion
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Dartmoor, Devon, England, Campsite Near Quidditch Stadium: Four Months After Glaives Hunt in Rwanda, 17th August 1994, Early Morning~  {POV 3rd Person}

At this time inside the magical tent of the V.N. media department, 9 people are sitting at the dining table waiting for house-elves of Lestrange family to prepare and serve their breakfast.

From outside this tent looks overly decorated and luxurious with accessories, colors, designs, and multiple windows, but from inside this is a three-storied house which includes all type of necessities like kitchen, magic training room, and even a small garden.

Also, the three nocturnal immortal vampires have personally setup protection, so the crowd outside doesn't disturb their late morning sleep. And they overdid it, as even though the protection here won't stay for 1000 of years like that of Hogwarts castle, it much stronger than the one used in the castle.

Those nine people each are from different countries of the world, working in the V.N. media department, and here they are supposed to help with broadcasting Quidditch World Cup's final match.

But they also have a secret identity as Glaives, 3 are fighter class and the remaining 6 are informant class, Aruhik instructed them to attend this match as a precaution, in case any major problem occurs, they might prove to be helpful.

As these Glaives also agree that it is not impossible for some dark wizards to organize an attack at Quidditch World Cup's final match, so these nine people volunteered to become the media crew, and there are some other Glaives who have attended this event separately.

It is because this group of people is Glaives, the vampires decided to stay with them instead of setting up a separate tent in the name of the Lestrange family.

When Dimpy brought the breakfast for the nine Glaives, the youngest among them can't bear her curiosity about the three Lestrange siblings living on the top floor and asked the house-elf.

"Boss won't join us for breakfast?"

Hearing this question, Dimpy replied the reason Mistress Sitasia has told her to identify the right time for waking up Master and Mistresses.

"Lady Isneha, it is midnight so Master and Mistresses will wake up and have breakfast in the morning."

Listening to this reply, for a moment the witch named Isneha Rais doubted that she has heard right, then immediately looked towards the window and found that sun has risen just a few hours ago.

Watching Isneha's confusion and actions, the other eight were trying to hold their laughter, as they also looked somewhat similar upon hearing this awesome concept for the first time, but she failed to notice it and corrected the house-elf.

"Isn't it just around 7:30 am? So it is the morning."

Dimpy is following her Mistress's order, so she confidently denied the Isneha's teaching and told her the 'correct' concept.

"No, 8:00 am is midnight."

Watching the shocked face of Isneha, others can't hold it any longer and few of them began laughing, which finally attracted her attention. As her face was becoming increasingly bewildered, a senior Glaive, wizard named Yoshi Sato from Japan instructed Dimpy to leave.

"Dimpy, we will teach her, you can continue your work."

After Dimpy disappeared with a pop, Yoshi informed Isneha about the reason others are laughing.

"It hasn't been long since you joined us, and a couple of months after you joined Glaives became inactive, so you don't know that Kyaputen has ordered their house-elves to consider morning 8 o'clock as midnight, and since they are house-elves, no matter how absurd it looks they had accepted it as truth."

Isneha Rais has worked as an active Glaive only for little more than two months, and she has been recruited in place of Mrs. Sweta and Mr. Ravi.

As both retired at the same time and India is quite large in both population as well as land size, so just one magician can't take care of it, though soon after retirement they recruited another wizard from India, for more than two years they were unable to find the second one that can be suitable as Glaive.

Finally, they found Isneha Rais, a 20-year-old muggle-born witch, who completed her studies from a local wizarding school in India, currently working as informant class Glaive. Also, though she participated in the Rwanda event, unfortunately, Glaives became inactive after that, so she doesn't have that much work experience as a Glaive and isn't familiar with most of the Glaives, which includes the three vampires.

Another witch continued after Yoshi, as she remembered that others, including her, had a similar expression when they first learned about this fact.

"Well, those three are not really the early birds in waking up ... no, they are as far as one can be from it. Initially, even we didn't know about it and thought that they set irregular meeting times due to their personal reasons, but an informant, who is now retired, collected all those data for fun and concluded that almost every meeting they attend is at night according to their local time. We later understood the real reason behind it when their house-elves told us that their Masters have ordered them to follow a new time chart, and those meetings time didn't have any deeper meaning, it is just because they are not used to work in the morning...By the way, according to house-elves, we are having currently eating the midnight snacks."

Understanding the explanation of fellow Glaives, Isneha released a sigh and spoke something that surprised others.

"I am feeling so envious..."

Noticing other's confused expression, Isneha continued.

"What happened? It is every student's dearest wish that they don't have to wake up in the morning."

Hearing this, other Glaives remembered that she has graduated just a few years ago, also let alone her, sometimes even they feel depressed comparing their teenage life with that of those three siblings.

Just considering the last four months, after Glaives became inactive Lestrange Siblings have traveled to more than ten places for sightseeing and they dropped the school with the excuse of increasing work in V.N., but nobody is objecting. On the other side, if they missed two continuous classes without a proper reason, their least punishment would have been five times the homework.

*****

~Evening~ {POV 3rd Person}

After 'midnight snack' Glaives went to do their work, after all, even though they have joined this event as protection for other magicians, they still have to do the work of V.N. media employees.

While the three nocturnal vampires have just woken up, they are not late because of tiredness, as even though they are really attracted to each others' blood, three vampires are just not the type of people who can leave themselves vulnerable in a place like this, especially when there are some chances that Voldemort might attack them.

Actually previously they used to wake up in the morning because of their Aunt, but after they joined the school, her direct interference in their life decreased significantly, so after dropping the school they gave in to their instinctual habit and completely inverted their time table.

Like usual the first one to wake up was Aruhik, then Ash and finally Sia, because as soon as one of them wakes up the other two are forced to do the same.

As tomorrow is the match by now most of the attraction and salesmen should have already arrived, and even Dartmoor is quite a good tourist place with many muggle myths and magical legends.

Since their eyesight isn't affected by darkness so they won't have any problem to visit local places later on, therefore this a good time for them to begin touring the attraction site of the final match then check on the local ones, also many people will arrive tomorrow morning so even the crowd should be relatively less.

While they were getting ready to go out, Sia asked about another important reason they are attending this final match.

"Search them after this?"

Well...Sia still has the habit of communicating through the mind and speaking the bare minimum words, Aruhik and Ash are trying to change her habit because if someone observes them closely in another new world, their ability might become public quite soon.

For now, Sia is asking if three of them will search for Voldemort and Barty Crouch Jr. after their evening tour. So, Aruhik gave the suggestion which takes the least risks in luring Voldemort out of his rat hole.

"Yes, we will have to search for both, especially we will be tracking the location of the second one and free him before this event ends, without arousing any suspicion from anyone."

This time the one to ask is Ash.

"How will we interfere with Triwizard Championship?"

They have already made the news of Triwizard Championship public through television, so by now, almost every magician knows that Triwizard Championship will occur between three famous European wizarding schools, this directly replaced the role of Bertha Jorkins.

Also as a matter of fact, when this news became public the concerning parties haven't reached the final decision, so due to three vampires, the public forced the ministries, and then ministries forced the schools to confirm the decision.

"About this....."

While Aruhik was replying to Ash, both sensed Sia's thoughts, so they looked towards her to confirm if she really wants to do it, and Sia affirmed her thoughts.

"Triwizard championship might be fun."

Three vampires are indeed getting bored because Glaives are inactive at the moment, so rejoining Hogwarts and participating in the Triwizard championship might be interesting and reduce their boredom, also by the time year completes most likely Glaives will be active again.

Agreeing with Sia's thoughts Aruhik once again directly asked to confirm her choice.

"Indeed it will become much easier to keep an eye on the competition, but Sia, do you really want to participate in the competition?"

Aruhik received an instant reply to his question.

"Obviously."

Understanding her enthusiasm similar thoughts came to mind of both Aruhik and Ash.

'But isn't that just bullying other champions?'

Sensing their thoughts Sia also retorted mentally.

'It is not my business that they are so weak.'

*****

Malfoys and Harry will arrive tomorrow morning, so three of them first visited salesmen and muggle shops nearby while spreading their senses to scan the whole camp, but as always they didn't find anything that interests them, as most of the items are only useful for cheering up the two teams however they don't have an actual interest in the match.

Also, they didn't find the magical signature of Voldemort as they have already remembered it through Horcruxes, but they have located Barty Crouch Jr. and remembered his magical signature, which will help them to locate him again.

Now three vampires are trying to confirm the myths of Dartmoor. As on the muggle side, this place has remains of civilization since the Bronze age, but they are not too interested in it.

While on the magical side Dartmoor is quite known for its myths and legends and this really interests them.

It is reputedly the haunt of pixies, a headless horseman and mysterious packs of many types of hounds which even include hellhounds, also the famous 'Beast of Dartmoor'.

During the Great Thunderstorm of 1638, the moorland village of Widecombe-in-the-Moor was even said to have been visited by the Devil.

Also, many landmarks have become the permanent residence of ghosts, such as the allegedly haunted Jay's Grave and the ancient burial site of Childe's Tomb.

Ghost residence isn't so appealing to them, so left it for the last, while the second one looks like that it will either take too much time or it will be an uninteresting false legend, so they marked it as the second priority.

For now, they went towards the woods where the sighting of those exotic creatures has been reported, indeed that place isn't open to the public but there isn't something that can stop them.

After warping behind the barrier, they began speeding through the trees and plants while sensing the nearby creatures, moreover, their movement is quite skillful, as the traces they leave is quite less compared to any trained professional, also even the noise made by their high-speed movement is from none to bare minimum which can easily blend in the natural sound of the woods.

All three of them have learned this type of movement technique from both muggles and magicians, but even three vampires don't know that their high mastery of this skill isn't just because of that, after all, no human or magician can teach them to move at the speed which is almost enough to create a sonic boom while simultaneously hiding their tracks and presence.

Their vampire bloodline is one that of the top predator in its world of origin, so it is in their instinct to hunt other creatures efficiently, which drastically improved their learning speed and mastery over this skill as this is very close to their natural hunting, just these creatures are quite weak.

Vampires' natural smell is quite weak compared to other creatures which increase their hiding capabilities, just with a few glances at any new creature they can identify its blind spots, strength as well as its weakness and just based on instincts they know where to hide for which type of creatures.

Though they haven't tested it on creatures stronger than them, when they face those creatures in the future their instincts will still give them some insights about some general strength and weakness, without even an actual fight.

Also, as a matter of fact, it is even possible for them to remain hidden while crossing the sound barrier by using their mana and body movements, their instincts will teach them how to do it after some failed attempts.

It is just that they haven't tried to achieve such a technique after failing to do it for the first few times and they don't know the true capabilities of their instinct, so their current 'slow speed' is due to their own limitation.

Around one minute after the start of their search, they found the first group of magical creatures other than pixies, their search took 'so long' because they have suppressed their senses just to make it more interesting, but their senses are still working in a small range to not leave themselves completely defenseless to sneak attack. Obviously, to not reduce the fun they have completely suppressed their aura.

Upon reaching closer three vampires found the magical creatures are a pack of Cù-Sìth, according to records these dogs make its home in the clefts of rocks and roam the moors of the Highlands. Also, Cù-Sìths are supposed to be natives of Scotland, three of them really don't know how they reached here.

According to legend, the creature is capable of hunting silently, but would occasionally let out three terrifying barks, and only three, that could be heard for miles by those listening for it, even far out at sea. Those who hear the barking of the Cù-Sìth must reach safety by the third bark or be overcome with terror to the point of death.

Instantly after reaching near the pack, three vampires hid at three different positions with the pack in between them. It can be considered as a side effect of their bloodline, as just after hunting for the first time they really liked it, and sometimes prefer to pass their leisure time while hunting other powerful creatures.

Also, Aruhik noticed it only after this that in the main world he really enjoyed hunting the other creatures, which can be considered as the part of the reason he wasn't able to leave that forest in ten days.

This pack contains a total of seven hounds, Aruhik and Ash are responsible for two each while Sia will take care of three.

Also, their prey must not notice them from start to end and three of them must not kill even a single of their target, the one who breaks either of the rules will loose.

After distributing the targets among them, three vampires moved at the same time.

Aruhik warped at the top of his first target and his right hand is already covered with weak lightning then he instantly touched its head. Without even checking his result he warped at the side of his second target and repeated the same procedure, however this time he warped back near his initial hiding place.

By the time he returned Sia has already knocked out all three of her target and she was observing the hounds from Aruhik's hiding place, soon Ash also knocked out both of her targets and warped near the other two.

Then three of them checked the hounds and found that this time there is no loser, so after leaving some food which is enough for one meal of seven hounds, they took out seven sobering potion injections from their spatial ring and used it all seven hounds, which will wake them up in less than a minute, and then they went ahead to search for next target, by the way, injections are introduced in magical society by V.N. as initially almost every potion was given by mouth which can be very difficult if the target is in severe condition.

Obviously three vampires won't be killing those creatures, because magical creatures are relatively quite low in number, so they just can't go on a killing spree and make bring these creatures on the edge of extinction.

Most of the times they knock them out and if they especially liked any of the creatures they take it to their personal zoo, created by Aruhik in France Manor, as he is indeed quite good with space-related spells, so he has extended the part of Manor to more than five hundred kilometers just to create a natural habitat for their favorite creatures, they also recruited few more house-elves to take care of those creatures.

Also, though they don't have any prize for the winner, the loser will be punished by getting the least chance to drink the blood in their next night session. Even though the feeling of their blood getting sucked by their lover is quite euphoric and addictive, for a vampire the attraction of their vampire lover's blood is not something that can be easily overcome.

Aruhik especially knows just how frustrating that night session of theirs can be, because when he becomes the loser he has to face two partners, also in most of the cases the looser has been him, as Sia is just too strong to make such mistakes while Ash is naturally quite good at these huntings.

During the rest of their hunt, they found a few other types of creatures, but even after searching the whole area they didn't find any hellhound or the famous 'Beast of Dartmoor', according to Aruhik there are chances that people might have identified creatures wrongly due to panic, but they still decided to come back once again to clarify the myths.

After this, they went to the location where Devil has visited according to the legends but upon reaching it they found that it is actually a church. Aruhik felt that this is quite ironic as three demons from another world are searching a church at late night for traces of a devil. Unfortunately, they didn't discover anything that can be related to the devil.

As there is still have some time left till sunrise, three vampires went to the haunted places but as they expected there isn't anything worth noting in those places, just some abandoned locations where ghosts have taken permanent residence, which even included four rare animal ghosts.

Upon returning to the camp they once again sensed the location of Barty Crouch Jr. but found that a house-elf is still there so they decided to leave it for now, and made themselves busy with snacks and ice-cream till the sunrise. Because their aunt is arriving tomorrow morning and if they slept now a lecture from her almost certain as she still considers them as little kids, also at that time even Glaives might discover this embarrassing event, so not sleeping is a better choice.

*****

In less than a couple of hours, three vampires sensed that the rate of people entering the camping area has drastically increased, so they understood that Harry and Sirius should be arriving soon. As they already know that the Malfoy family will be arriving slightly late, therefore they directed their senses towards the Black family tent to wait for them as touring the camp with few more people might be a good experience.

They are still not sure of their arrival because even though upon concentrating their senses can cover the whole camp, in the case there are too many people identifying each and every magical signature requires a long time along with a constant concentration, and they don't want to perform such a tedious work without any necessity.

Soon after sensing the presence of Harry and Sirius along with the Black family's house-elf, they reached the Black family tent. Unlike the V.N.'s tent, the Black family's tent is more on the medieval side and slightly smaller in size from the outside, also even before entering they sensed that from inside this one has only two floors with many facilities missing compared to their tent.

When three vampires entered the tent the first one to welcome them was Kreacher, who greeted them with much greater respect than his own master.

"Welcome. Kreacher happily welcomes Nobel Master Lestrange and Nobel Mistress Lestrange."

Hearing the excited voice of Kreacher, two magicians sitting in the main hall of the tent looked towards the entrance as his loud voice has already informed them who the visitors are, so Sirius greeted his niblings.

"Hi Aruhik, it's been a while since we last met, you too, Sitasia and Asheal."

Aruhik replied while casually sitting on an empty sofa along with Sia and Ash.

"How's it going, Sirius? At least you look much better than last time, I almost doubted the choice of ladies in the previous generation, after all, you were quite a well-known playboy in school years."

"Ah!...No, that is the thing of the past..."

Sirius wanted to change the subject to save his image in front of his godson but Harry already heard it.

"Sirius, you were...."

"No, listen to me Harry, it isn't like this, I was young at that time..."

By this time three vampires were already smiling, then Ash interrupted Sirius and Harry to bring it to the next level.

"Sirius, you are not understanding Harry's meaning. He wants you to teach him to interact with his love interest. Even though magician kids are considered to be precocious, Harry and his friend Ron are a special pair of friends who might remain single without external help...No, Ron might be able to find his partner, but ... Harry really doesn't have any hope."

This time Harry began feeling embarrassed as being told something like this by a beautiful girl can become a very big hit to any normal boy, but the problem is that he knows that Asheal is true as even his other best friend Draco has found someone dear to him last year, but he still doubts that any girl can actually possess romantic feeling towards him.

Well, three vampires are also somewhat responsible for this, as the only 'kids' who have really interacted with him before coming to Hogwarts are these three, but there is no way either of girls will show any real interest in him. At some point, he even doubted that those two even consider him as a human, and by now he has figured out that at least initially those two girls communicated with him only because of Aruhik.

But ignoring past matters, at the moment Ash's statement has created quite a hilarious situation between Sirius and Harry, so three vampires have become quite and they are watching the interesting show in front of them.

Actually the situation is, Sirius wants to help his godson as a responsible godfather, but due to Aruhik's statement doing so would look like he has accepted the fact that he was a playboy, which according to him will reduce his status in Harry's eyes. On the other side, Harry wants to learn how to interact with his crush but doing so is like accepting what Ash said about him, which according to Harry will make him look like an idiot in front of his godfather.

The solution to this is quite simple, they just have to accept the facts told about them, but both don't want to be embarrassed in front of each other, also if they actually did it none of them will actually feel shameful as both are only paying attention to themselves.

For more than the next 10 minutes, both tried to talk out the same required information in a roundabout way but ultimately failed.

As their discussion proceeded this situation became more amusing, as both are wishing for the same thing but can't accomplish it, so three vampires weren't able to control themselves and began laughing, which finally stopped their discussion, but the more hilarious thing was that both Sirius and Harry felt that Lestrange siblings are laughing at only him.

Finally, to come out of the embarrassing situation, Sirius suggested visiting the Weasley family's tent. Since three vampires are free and Mr. Weasley treats them really well, they agreed to it.

As a matter of fact, almost the whole Weasely family have quite a good relationship with the three vampires, with the only exception being Percy and Ron. Former one just doesn't like them due to some reason they don't know about and never bothered to find it, but he also doesn't antagonize them directly, while they haven't interacted properly with the latter one after presenting him naked in front of the whole school during their first year, so their relationship can be considered at the level of strangers.

*****

~Evening~ {POV 3rd Person]

Three vampires are going towards quidditch stand along with the Malfoy family, as soon after they sensed the Malfoys reaching their tent they separated with the Weasely family and went meet their Aunt, Uncle and Cousin.

Even though because of three vampires, Draco and Harry's friendship, Weasleys and Sirius don't oppose with Malfoys each time they meet, at best their relationship can be considered as neutral, so it is better to not let them meet with each other, especially Sirius Black and Lucius Malfoy who particularly hate each, and are not pointing wands at each other only because their godson and son have quite a deep friendship.

After walking for around 15 minutes through the woods on a path marked by magical neon lamps, they reached the stadium on its other side, even though it doesn't look impressive on the outside, as a matter of fact, it looks pathetic compared to V.N.'s tent, this one is a stadium capable of holding 100,000 people at the same time.

But compared to their own tent whose enchantments are focused on quality and are very few in numbers, this one has relied on a huge quantity of weaker enchantments.

In a way, this is a better procedure for a large temporary structure, as weaker enchantments don't cost too much effort, and if somebody wants to destabilize the whole structure that person will have to undo a large number of spells and enchantments, which is definitely above single digit.

Soon they reached their viewing compartment at the top floor, the room was filled more than half, as Weasley family, Hermione, Harry, and Sirius are already seated, even British Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour and Bulgarian Minister for Magic, Oblansk are also present.

Three vampires also noted a female house-elf sitting beside an empty-looking seat, but they can sense Barty Crouch Jr.'s magical signature on that seat, and he is enveloped by an enchantment created by magical artifact, an invisibility cloak, also they sensed a spell working on him which has Barty Crouch Sr.'s magical signature, the Imperius Curse.

Also among the three vampires, only Ash's eyes can directly see through the invisibility cloak but even that is not a clear visual of the other side. While the other two can only sense it and their eyes can't find any significant difference, except for things like the difference in the distribution of dust particles near him. After Ash contracted Seeleria, her eyesight has become much better than the other two, petrification is its main ability but it also includes some auxiliary features.

As soon as the vampires' group entered the room others began greeting them, which even includes Bulgarian Minister for Magic Oblansk, after all just from money alone these two families can change the direction of Ministry in any country, Fudge is already an example.

So after a few small talks, three vampires took their seats, and when it was finally quiet, Harry approached them to ask in a low voice.

"Do you also feel that there is something wrong with the empty seat beside the female house-elf?"

This is a surprise for Aruhik, as he didn't expect that Harry's senses will grow to such an extent that he can perceive the presence of invisibility clothes.

But this is a problem for Aruhik as sooner or later others will find out that Barty Crouch Jr. is alive and out of Azkaban, so they can't involve themselves in hiding him, therefore he told Harry some genuine but not complete facts, and if Barty Crouch Jr. really got caught they can help him later on, or in the worst-case scenario, they will perform carpet search for Voldemort on the whole earth before leaving this world.

"Yes, a magical artifact related to visual senses is used, most likely an invisibility cloak."

But Harry once again expressed his doubts.

"But I can't sense anything through my invisibility cloak."

Obviously, Harry can't sense anything through his cloak, as these two artifacts are on a completely different level. A similar deathly hallow, Resurrection Stone took Aruhik more than 10 minutes to equip it, while any other magical artifact gets equipped within seconds, but Harry doesn't need to know about it.

"Well, it is just my personal guess."

As expected by Aruhik, Harry asked him for further details.

"Then...are you not going to check it?"

But Aruhik has already prepared an answer that can reduce Harry's interest.

"Why should I do it? That is the seat of Barty Crouch Sr., but which higher official is absolutely clean? Who knows if he is hiding his secret sweetheart behind the cloak?"

Upon hearing Aruhik's response a weird expression Harry's face, but he can't deny the possibility of what Aruhik just said, so he decided to leave it without interfering because according to him Barty Crouch Sr.'s secrets have nothing to do with him.

Soon, Ludo Bagman entered the box and he asked in an enthusiastic voice with his round face showing clear excitement.

"Everyone ready?.....Minister...ready to go?"

When both Rufus and Oblansk gave affirmation, Ludo took out his wand, while directing it at his own throat said.

"Sonorus!"

And instantly Ludo's voice sounded over the whole crowd, reverberating into every corner of the stands.

"Ladies and gentlemen...welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!"

As he finished speaking, suddenly multiple screens appeared at the top stands, these are the only thing installed by V.N. in the stadium to keep track of each player, because generally, players move too fast for a normal magician to keep track of them.

As for the reason V.N. didn't participate in building any other part of the stadium because if it broke during the riot all responsibility will be thrown on V.N.'s head.

On every screen 'Valden Nox' is written in bold letters and soon few of them changed into scoreboard showing BULGARIA: 0, IRELAND: 0.

When the crowd slightly quieted down Ludo once again announced.

"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce...the Bulgarian National Team Mascots!"

Instantly, except for the few scoreboard screens, every other began showing incredibly beautiful women, with moon-bright skin and white-gold hair that fans out behind them despite the absence of wind. They are Veelas who has just entered the stadium and are about to begin their dance.

Even though three vampires have already met Veelas more than once during their travel, they have to agree that these creatures are indeed quite beautiful. Even though for Sia most of the time wolves are more appealing than humans, she also feels the same.

They can also sense slight waves of magical energy generated by Veelas, which has already covered the whole stadium but most of the people in the top box are immune to it.

Most of the magicians believe that Veelas release their mesmerizing aura consciously, but upon talking to them three Vampires discovered that it is somewhat similar to their charm.

Both attract the opposite sex unconsciously and the holder of ability can't really control it, also both charms work only on those who are already interested in them, the two major difference between them is that Veelas' charms work on their possible mates and its intensity increases with their dance, while Vampires' charm work on their possible prey and its intensity increases by their desire for blood, also Vampires' charm is much stronger than Veelas' charm and they don't need to use mana for it to work but Veelas require magical energy for their charm to work.

Since three of them found these creatures quite interesting they have kept a small tribe of Veelas in their 'private forest' in France Manor. Obviously, they didn't kidnap the whole tribe of Veela, the tribe agreed to reside in their 'personal forest' because of resources provided by them, also no danger of humans and magicians' interference in their habitat.

When Veelas' dance finished and the music stopped, angry yells began filling the stadium, as most of the male crowds didn't want Veelas to go.

While in the top box because Harry is much stronger than the original, Ron is the only one ready to dive from the box, but somehow Harry managed to pull him back before he climbed the window.

Mr. Weasely, Bill, Charlie, and Sirius are laughing at Ron's actions and mesmerized conditions of Fred and George, while Ginny and Hermione were angry and ashamed at boys' actions, but young boys can't really be faulted for this. However, at the same time Lucius, Narcissa, Sirius, and Mr. Weasley are proud that Draco, Aruhik, Harry, Percy, Bill, and Charlie weren't affected by Veelas.

After Veelas settled on the side of the stadium, Ludo Bagman's loud voice once again spread through the whole stadium

"And now...kindly put your wands in the air...for the Irish National Team Mascots!"

The next moment, what seemed to be a great green-and-gold comet came speeding into the stadium. It did one circuit of the stadium, then split into two smaller comets, each hurtling toward the goalposts. Suddenly, a rainbow arched across the field, connecting the two balls of light. The crowd cheered, at what looked like a fireworks display from the first glance.

Now the rainbow faded and the balls of light reunited and merged; they had formed a great shimmering shamrock, which rose up into the sky and began to soar over the stands. Something like golden rain seemed to be falling from it, as heavy gold coins rained from it, bouncing off their heads and seats of the crowd.

Through their superior eyesight, Vampire can clearly see that these creatures are Leprechaun, yet another magical creature that is resident of their 'private forest'. They are green in color, generally, reach a height of around six inches, and normally wear clothing made out of leaves.

Also, Leprechaun love to live in forests, generally far away from civilized areas, as they are fully sentient and capable of speech but have never requested the Ministry of Magic to reclassify them as Beings.

Leprechauns have a great reputation as pranksters, even their inherent magic is creating fake golds that disappear after a few hours and they generally use it in their pranks, but even after all this, they have a record of never inflicting lasting damage on any human.

After this Ludo introduced both teams and match started, but for the three vampires watching the actual match was one of the most boring things they did after arriving at this place.

Even though they know that players in both teams are giving their best, if wounded players can be considered as proofs for their best efforts, in their eyes the whole match was no different from children's game, as for vampires they are just too slow also even their mistakes and techniques looks like beginners' works.

During the whole match, the only interesting part for the vampires was the fight between mascots of both teams. Especially the part when the referee got attracted by Veela's dance, and Ludo spoke in an amused voice loud enough to be heard through the whole stadium.

"Now, we can't have that! Somebody slap the referee!"

Then a medical wizard came running across the field, his fingers stuffed into his own ears, and kicked Mostafa, the referee hard in the shins. Mostafa came to himself and looked exceptionally embarrassed, then started shouting at Veelas, who stopped dancing and were looking mutinous.

By the time match finished, the imperius curse on Barty Crouch Jr. has become quite unstable, and it was already expected because Aruhik can guess it even without knowing the original turn of events.

As one of the best ways to resist the imperius curse is by having a strong will and desire for it, but here Barty Crouch Jr. is watching the Quidditch final, which is the favorite sport of wizards, if his mind didn't react to this then it would be strange, Aruhik really can't guess how his father concluded that it is safe to let him visit such an event.

Well, it is indeed difficult for three vampires to understand the reasoning of Barty Crouch Sr., as for them, especially Aruhik and Ash, they place rationality above emotions in most of their actions, with only exceptions to these criteria being decisions related to each other, so it is difficult for them to guess a father's emotion toward his som.

As a matter of fact, three have even considered the idea of kidnapping Harry and using him as bait to lure out Voldemort, and the only reason they didn't execute this is because of the very low chances of this being a success. Also, it isn't wrong to conclude that in their plan related to Triwizard Championship, Harry is acting as bait.

After the prize ceremony, when people were about to leave, Barty Crouch Jr. completely overcome the imperius curse, but this significantly changed the flow of magical energy around him, and this attracted the attention of Harry, as he is sitting quite near Barty Crouch Jr.

Therefore Aruhik began thinking of ideas to distract Harry, and soon he found a way upon 'seeing', through Sia's vision, Weasley twins receiving 'gold coins' from Ludo Bagman, so walked towards Harry and spoke in a low voice.

"Harry, I just discovered a quite interesting event....related to Fred and George."

This successfully diverted Harry's attention.

"What?"

"You remember, that Fred and George made a bet with Ludo Bagman?"

Obviously he remembers as the result was the same as they predicted 'Ireland won, but the Bulgarian Seeker Viktor Krum caught the Golden Snitch.'.

Watching Harry nod his head, Aruhik continued in an even lower voice.

"Well, both of them have just received their prize, but I suggest that you use your magical sense on those coins."

Hearing this Harry looked towards Weasley twins and then closed his eyes to sense the coin bag. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and asked while towards Aruhik for confirmation.

"Leprechaun gold-galleons?"

But Aruhik didn't say anything, he just smiled, and this was enough for Harry to get confirmation, so Harry immediately began looking for Ludo, and found that he has already gone out of the box, therefore he left his seat and went towards Weasley twins.

Obviously, Ludo Bagman will try to run from Fred and George, because Weasley family isn't poor like original, so the amount both twins gambled can be placed in the top five, and with the high odds Ludo Bagman has set for them, just their prize will take away more than half of his belongings.

Three vampires also began to walk out of the viewing box as tonight they have to take care against possible raids, send a message for scheduling a meeting with Dumbledore to continue Hogwarts, and make sure that Barty Crouch Jr. has managed to escape, at least he is intelligent enough to not try to escape instantly after breaking the imperius curse so it shouldn't be too difficult for him to escape.

*****

For the general public, nothing significant happened during the whole night after Quidditch World Cup final match, except for the fact that Barty Crouch Sr. significantly increased the security, few people know that for some reason he even wanted to check the people leaving the camp, but his proposal was denied by every other magician official responsible for maintaining the security in the camp, as he can't give a good reason for it.

Through their senses, three vampires 'observed' the whole escape process of Barty Crouch Jr. and they were ready to help him if required, but it proved to be unnecessary.

As even Aruhik felt he is quite a capable magician because he managed to leave the camp without causing any commotion and no one except his father and house-elf Winky noticing it. Also, he didn't create a dark mark in the sky like original, Aruhik thinks that it might be because he isn't confident in escaping after attracting the attraction of the whole camp and without distraction made by death eaters. In original he got captured because Death Eaters fled upon seeing the Dark Mark, so nobody was there to attract the attention of Ministry Aurors and he got captured by his father.

Also a couple of days after Quidditch World Cup finals, news came from Ministry that an ex-Auror named Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody was attacked in his home and the matter escalated too much due to his neighbors calling the police. Upon getting this news three vampires understood Voldemort has begun acting, the only thing left is for him to come out of his rat hole.

The meeting of three vampires with Dumbledore was also successful, as he agreed to accept them in school again in the fourth year, during the whole meeting he didn't even ask them about the reason for their return, they just discussed their daily lives, politics, and progress of V.N. research department, also about sweets and ice-creams.

And now three Vampires are sitting in Slytherin table of Hogwarts Main Hall, almost everyone was surprised by their return, it even includes Malfoy family, as the decision was made just a week ago before the start of school due to Sia's desire to participate in Triwizard Championship, so Malfoys got to know this information after their meeting with Dumbledore concluded.

There is almost no one in the school who are unhappy with their return, as Lestrange siblings were the first group of students to interact with everyone else irrespective of house, so most of the students are delighted by their return and remaining are neutral to it.

Three vampires have already greeted other students, and, as first years are already sorted, at the moment the start-of-the-term feast is going on.

Soon after desserts were over, Dumbledore stood up from his seat which silenced the whole hall and even normal magicians can hear the sound of rain and howling wind from outside.

And then Dumbledore began speaking with his characteristic kind smile.

"So!...Now that we are all fed and watered, I must once more ask for your attention, while I give out a few notices."

The corners of Dumbledore's mouth twitched while speaking the next statement.

"Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle has this year been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office, if anybody would like to check it."

"As ever, I would like to remind you all that the forest on the grounds is out-of-bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all below the third year."

"It is also my painful duty to inform you that the Inter-House Quidditch Cup will not take place this year."

Unlike the original, students weren't angry at the last announcement, instead, they cheered because most of them have already guessed the reason for it. Another reason for their cheering is because of the bad taste of Aruhik, as he denied the V.N. media department to mentioning anything about age restriction in the news, so even now almost every student thinks that they can participate in Triwizard Championship.

Not minding the cheers, Dumbledore continued.

"This is due to an event that will be starting in October, and continuing throughout the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy - but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts....."

But a deafening rumble of thunder interrupted him and then the doors of the Great Hall opened with a loud voice. Everyone in the Great Hall looked towards the man, who stood in the doorway, leaning upon a long staff, shrouded in a black traveling cloak.

Though three vampires have never seen him personally, they concluded that he is Barty Crouch Jr. disguised as Alastor Moody, as they can sense a weak Barty Crouch Jr.'s magical signature which is enveloped by an unidentified magical signature, very similar to the case of someone using polyjuice potion.

The second magical signature should belong to Alastor Moody because this body belongs to him, as every inch of his facial skin is scarred, the mouth looks like a diagonal gash, and a large chunk of the nose is missing, also he has one artificial eye and one artificial leg.

Ash especially doesn't like his appearance as it reminds her of life before meeting Aruhik and Sia, because she was in similar condition, scarred skin, torn mouth, and many physical disabilities like missing fingers, eye, ear, and limb. Sensing her thoughts Aruhik grasped her hand and, even though she doesn't need it as she has become a strong-willed girl, both Aruhik and Sia consoled her mentally.

Moody lowered his hood, shook out a long mane of grizzled, dark gray hair, then began to walk up toward the teachers' table. A dull clunk echoed through the Hall on his every other step. He reached the end of the top table, turned right, and limped heavily toward Dumbledore.

Upon reaching Dumbledore, Moody stretched out a hand that was as badly scarred as his face, and Dumbledore shook it. After some discussion, Dumbledore nodded and gestured him to the empty seat on his right-hand side.

Then Moody sat down, shook his mane of dark gray hair out of his face, pulled a plate of sausages toward him, raised it to what was left of his nose, and sniffed it. He then took a small knife out of his pocket, speared a sausage on the end of it, and began to eat. His normal eye was fixed upon the sausages, but the artificial electric blue eye was still darting restlessly around in its socket, taking in the Hall and the students.

Three vampires were brought out their mental discussion when their instincts informed them about a piercing gaze locked on them, so they instantly looked in its direction and found 'Moody's artificial eye' is locked on them.

As three vampires have made the habit of converting the mana near their skin into Dark element along with sticking a thin layer of darkness to their clothes, to nullify and hide from any scanning magic, Crouch Jr. shouldn't be able to see anything, but the fact that he can't see through is strange in itself, due to which his eyes are locked on them.

Even though his eyes can't see through them, that intense gaze is beginning to annoy them, as they were about to take action his gaze suddenly stopped along with sight wave of darkness mana from Ash's sleeves.

Three of them almost immediately understood the reason for it, as they overlooked the presence of Seeleria in Ash's sleeve. Seeleria has the habit of sticking out her head from the sleeve to look at the surrounding, so when Crouch Jr.'s gaze locked on them she also felt it, but upon getting annoyed by it, as a less intelligent being, she partially activated her eyes of petrification.

Crouch Jr. is really lucky that Seeleria activated her eyes of petrification only partially and he looked at it through the artificial eye, so without even knowing the reason what happened his artificial eye got destroyed and turned into stone. If even one of these two factors has been different, at the very least he would have got petrified and the worst case being death by petrification.

At the same time, unaware of what is happening, Dumbledore introduced in a bright voice.

"May I introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher? Professor Moody."

It is expected for new staff members to be greeted by applause, but none of the staff or students clapped except Dumbledore and Hagrid, who both put their hands together and applauded, but the sound echoed dismally into the silence, and they stopped fairly quickly. Everyone else seemed too transfixed by Moody's bizarre appearance to do more than stare at him, while three vampires just don't like him due to him spying at them, as that eye can see through almost everything and nobody likes the feeling of somebody trying to see through their clothes and even their body.

Crouch Jr. is very surprised and somewhat alarmed about what just happened, as his artificial eye can be considered as a top-grade magical artifact but it just stopped working, and because Seeleria is quite small in size and hidden under darkness coated sleeves of Ash, he didn't notice her, so he doesn't know what happened but he can guess that it should be related with Lestrange siblings.

Three vampires also know that Crouch Jr. and possibly even Dumbledore will ask them later on about what just happened, but Aruhik has already thought about a possible explanation. As they can claim to be using an anti-spying spell or artifact, which destroyed his eye.

And if Crouch Jr. asks the reason for his artificial eye's petrification, they have no obligation to answer anyone about their specifics, as Aruhik will not let this issue escalate above the level of 'a teacher trying to spy on student and students countering it', putting all the blame on 'Moody' head.

Dumbledore is also looking at now still artificial eye of 'Moody' as he also sensed that suddenly magical energy form that eye disappeared, but he decided to ask the specifics later on and continued his incomplete speech.

"As I was saying....we are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event that has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year."

As Dumbledore saw that he has once again attracted the attention of students looking at 'Moody' he continued.

"Well, by now most of you should already know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely."

"The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the tournament once every five years, and it was generally agreed to be a most excellent way of establishing ties between young witches and wizards of different nationalities - until, that is, the death toll mounted so high that the tournament was discontinued."

"There have been several attempts over the centuries to reinstate the tournament...none of which has been very successful. However, our own departments of International Magical Cooperation and Magical Games and Sports have decided the time is ripe for another attempt. We have worked hard over the summer to ensure that this time, no champion will find himself or herself in mortal danger."

"The heads of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving with their short-listed contenders in October, and the selection of the three champions will take place at Halloween. An impartial judge will decide which students are most worthy to compete for the Triwizard Cup, the glory of their school, and a thousand Galleons personal prize money."

This time many students cheered unaware of the depression they are going to face next.

"Eager though I know all of you will be to bring the Triwizard Cup to Hogwarts, the heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an age restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are of age...that is to say, seventeen years or older...will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration. This....."

Dumbledore raised his voice slightly, for several people had made noises of outrage at these words, and many are looking furious.

"...is a measure we feel is necessary, given that the tournament tasks will still be difficult and dangerous, whatever precautions we take, and it is highly unlikely that students below a sixth and seventh year will be able to cope with them. I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge into making them Hogwarts champion. I, therefore, beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under seventeen."

"The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving in October and remaining with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your whole-hearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected. And now, it is late, and I know how important it is to you all to be alert and rested as you enter your lessons tomorrow morning. Bedtime! Chop chop!"

Dumbledore sat down again and turned to ask 'Moody' about his artificial eyes.

There was a great scraping and banging as all the students got to their feet and swarmed toward the double doors into the entrance hall. During this Draco noted the smile on his cousins' faces, even though he somewhat guessed the reason for it, he still asked them.

"You already knew about it, right?"

"What?"

"Obviously, I am talking about Age Restriction."

Aruhik still played dumb but with a happy smile.

"Oh! How is that possible? Professor Dumbledore just announced it."

How can Draco believe such a white lie?

"Only if you three didn't have the expression of enjoying our grief....."

2