Robotic Delegations
51 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: Please do know that as long as even 10 people are reading I won't drop this novel because I started writing this due to my personal interest and nothing more, also if someone wants to know the reason for the late post, it is at the end of chapter.]

~Hoagwarts, Scotland: 2nd September, Morning~ {POV 3rd Person}

At the moment, Aruhik, Sia, and Ash are sitting in Great Hall, eating their breakfast while listening to the students who are trying to think 'creative ways' for entering the Triwizard Championship.

Even though these students don't know the procedure that will be used by management authorities to restrict those below seventeen, it didn't stop them from guessing a possible solution and this is one of the extremely rare cases when even Slytherins are openly discussing breaking the rules.

Most of the Slytherins have somewhat experienced political and administrative section of society, so they should know that it definitely isn't a good idea to openly discuss breaking the rules set by the Ministries of at least three countries, but in the excitement of Triwizard Championship, they have thrown caution to the wind.

Obviously, three vampires are not so much involved in this discussion, as they believe that 24 hours is more than enough to successfully crack the age restriction enchantment around 'Goblet Of Fire'.

Their main difficulty is the process by which the 'Goblet Of Fire' selects the champion, as even though they haven't confirmed the exact process, they have concluded that it forms a soul contract with the magician whose name is written on the paper then examines that magician's capabilities through that contract.

But there are two problems with this.

First, the contract is formed using the true name of the participant, therefore if somebody used a false name that person will be disqualified. But Sia's true name is Sitasia Valden Nox Chalenet, she was originally called Sitasia Valden in her own world and inherited Nox Chalenet part after becoming Aruhik Nox Chalenet's Beast Vassal.

So Sia can't form a contract with the name Sitasia Lestrange, and using the real name is like telling the whole world they are not from Lestrange Bloodline, and this will create a lot of problems that none of the three vampires are willing to deal with.

Second, suppose even if Sia managed to form a contract, how can an artifact that uses magical energy examine capabilities of Sia, whose body contains mana. If Sia didn't resist, the Goblet Of Fire can at most measure her physical capabilities, anything else is impossible as both her soul and magical achievements are dependent on mana.

So the moment it tried to examine anything else all the spell and enchantments used by The Goblet Of Fire will be broken, and in the worst-case scenario, the Goblet Of Fire itself might get destroyed.

Hence, according to Aruhik using the same method as Crouch Jr. is the safest option, because if he can manipulate the Goblet of Fire as a magician, then, they, as powerful vampires, should also be capable of doing the same.

But the problem with this method is that Sia doesn't want to use it, as for her resorting to tricks to compete against some magician kids is a shameful act, so Aruhik is still thinking for a better option.

The talk is still going on but three vampires have eaten their breakfast and the first class in the afternoon, so they left the Great Hall and went to search for their old friend and partner, Peeves.

After they left the Hogwarts according to their contract he can tell everyone that Lestrange siblings have provided him pranking items for the whole year, but he didn't, so they want to establish a similar contract again, after all, they can't help imagine the 'wonderful' picture of Peeves welcoming guests from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons along with Hogwarts students, and his both hands full with the joke items they have given to him.

*****

~Afternoon~ {POV 3rd Person}

The discussion of Vampires and Peeves proved to be quite pleasant for both parties because Peeves also agreed that as a poltergeist of Hogwarts he should give 'a grand welcome' for guests otherwise it will be 'impolite' of him, and then thanked the three vampires for their help.

So Peeves formed a contract with Aruhik, with the same terms as the last time, just products he will be receiving this time have much better quality than last time, after all, V.N. research department has a special section that just researches joke products, and they have made great progress in the last couple of years, especially due to Nicolas Flamel's help.

Also, it is quite famous in the general public, even Weasley twins wish to join it in the future and have visited that research section more than once after getting Aruhik's permission, moreover because joke products research has a separate section in V.N. even Mrs. Weasley allowed them to pursue their interest.

At the moment three vampires are walking towards Hagrid's hut for their first class of the term, Care of Magical Creatures with Gryffindors. It was due to this afternoon class that they didn't sleep last night because no matter how bold and fearless they might be, being late for classes in the first week is shameful even for them.

Care of Magical Creature is actually an elective subject, and as it is compulsory to take at least two of them, so they choose Care of Magical Creatures along with Divination.

Three vampires are indeed interested in the first one as they have even created a personal forest within the manor itself, but the later one is because they didn't have any other choice.

Arithmancy's professor is quite strict so a lot of rules and not even Aruhik is sure that they will complete every homework along with attending every class on time, Study of Ancient Runes is outright useless to them because these runes just too weak for their mana, and Muggle Studies is also quite useless to them as Aruhik has already experienced it in his original world and even in this world they are quite familiar with it due to their work, so they chose Divination as, even though Professor Trelawney is somewhat eccentric, she also has an inferiority complex, so without directly antagonizing her, she can be easily manipulated into being not strict for class timing and homework.

When three vampires reached the Hagrid's Hut near the edge of the forbidden forest, he was already standing outside his hut, one hand on the collar of his enormous black boarhound, Fang. There were several open wooden crates on the ground at his feet, and Fang was whimpering and straining at his collar, apparently keen to investigate the contents more closely.

Even before reaching three of them were able to hear rattling noises along with sounds of minor explosions, and they sensed a large number of small creatures in those boxes. From the original, Aruhik knows that these should be 'Blast-Ended Skrewts', hybrid offsprings created by illegal cross-breeding of Manticores and Fire crabs.

Even three vampires who had seen many types of creatures from all over the world find these creatures without a mouth and eyes as something far from loveable and the strong rotten fish smell along with their enhanced sense of smell really isn't helping with it.

Aruhik really can't understand how can Hagrid associate these creatures with words like cute. The only possible explanation Aruhik can think of is a slightly rude reason that Hagrid is affected by his giant bloodline, since giants indeed like ugly and ferocious things, as Aruhik knows that even he, Sia and Ash are affected by Vampire bloodline.

The most basic example is that as a human Aruhik would have never been able to drink the blood of another humanoid creature....well, as a matter of fact, all other creatures...even though initially, it took him weeks to get over the fact that he wasn't mentally weighed by drinking that elf girl's blood which is a humanoid creature, now drinking blood is something as normal as humans drinking water, and when he finds extraordinary creatures their blood even attracts him.

Sia and Ash's habits are also affected by Vampire bloodline, but it is not on blood consumption, as even before meeting Aruhik the former has killed an uncountable number of humanoid creatures while later still resents humans, so for them drinking human's blood is rather 'normal'. Both have shown features like being lazy in the morning, attracted to ingest the blood of their lover, and other similar things.

When other students began arriving their reactions were already expected, as let alone girls even most boys are showing disgusted expression, especially Gryffindors who have just extracted pus from Bubotubers in their morning Herbology class, one of the ugliest magical plants even from Vampires perspective.

When everyone arrived Hagrid stopped his conversation with Harry and began introducing these creatures.

"Morning, you all would love these Blast-Ended Skrewts...Just hatched, in time for our first class....."

Not noticing the change in expressing of students, Hagrid continued to explain their today's task, basically finding what these creatures eat, Hagrid has prepared many things like ant eggs, frog livers, grass snake, and other similar things.

Since none of the students was coming forward to feed these creatures, Harry along with Ron and Hermione volunteered to be the first ones to try it.

Three vampires also went towards an unoccupied box of Blast-Ended Skrewts, but soon they sensed that Draco and Theodore have left their group and are walking towards them to join their group.

Noticing the questioning gaze of Aruhik, Draco explained.

"Knowing three of you, I am sure, that none of you will do such tedious, disgusting, and useless work, so we also want to join you as I can't think of anything to avoid it."

Aruhik agreed to it as there isn't any problem, also he indeed has a possible solution.

"Sure, both of you are welcome...but, even if someone follows Hagrid's instruction, they don't really need to do the dirty work themselves. I just can't understand that even after being magicians, why other students are using their bare hands to pick crushed insects, worms, and meat pieces, even if they are pathetic in levitation spell, they can use gloves."

Hearing this Theodore asked something that even Draco can answer for his cousins.

"I ... really didn't think of it ... And, are you not going to advise others?"

"We will tell them, but don't you think that informing them after everyone's hands have become dirty would be more entertaining? ... Anyway, I do have a possible way to end our task fast, but let's wait for the time being, otherwise, Hagrid might give us a new task which might be in the line of something like, find the smell which attracts these creatures."

Though both Draco and Theodore want to believe that Aruhik might have said the last part as a joke, they can't deny the possibility of it being true after all it is Hagrid, who loves magical creatures above everything else.

So, the group of five stood around a box of Blast-Ended Skrewts and after everyone dirtied their hand they occasionally used spells to present different items for these creatures as food.

When others saw that the group of five Slytherins is leisurely doing their task, without even getting hurt once or spoiling their hands, their expression made Draco and Theodore have similar thoughts.

'Even though their reactions are indeed entertaining, we made a wise decision to join these three.'

Aruhik doesn't remember which of these items have been successful, that is if it has been actually successful, but he knows one thing that might possibly work as food for these creatures, Blood.

Aruhik remembers from muggle biology books that in every creature which possesses blood, it is used to transfer nutrients in different parts of the body, also in magical creatures including magicians, it contains most of that creature's magical energy.

Due to this blood is used as nutritious food by many creatures, especially small ones which can't directly kill bigger organisms, and on the magical side, blood is used as a catalyst in many potions to compensate the inherent low magical energy in the ingredients as well as a necessary item to perform a successful magical ritual. Also, they themselves, who sit in the top region of the food chain, can increase their healing capabilities by drinking the blood of someone who is not their lover, and even their strength increases significantly upon ingesting the blood of suitable creatures.

When around half of the class time was over, and as expected, nobody found something that these Blast-Ended Skrewts would eat, Ash took out a small bottle, filled with slightly viscous red liquid, from her spatial ring while making it look like it has been taken it out from her robe's pockets.

After Aruhik nearly died while researching on Fidelius Charm, even though Dragon Blood proved to be useless at that time, three vampires have made a habit of carrying a few bottles of Dragon Blood with them, as at least in general cases it boost their healing capabilities.

Obviously, they won't be using their own blood just for feeding some useless creatures, even if they have a theoretically unlimited amount of blood in their body. This bottle is their personal 'healing potion' filled with a healthy adult Dragon's blood, as during these years they confirmed the fact that Dragon has the highest quality of blood in this world.

Indeed, there are some exceptions like Obscurial and other similarly mutant creatures, but they are so rare that they haven't found a second alive Obscurial till now, as by the time they got the news those two discovered Obscurials were already dead due to releasing the berserk Obscurus, while mutant creatures with a higher quality of blood are also so small in number that their total count from all over the wold generally remains in single digit, so they don't have the luxury to waste it on these worthless fire crab and manticore hybrids.

Aruhik waved his hand and a few stones near his foot gathered together to form a plate. After the plate formed he levitated it to Ash, who half-filled the plate with the Dragon blood, just enough so Blast-Ended Skrewts don't actually drown in it.

After the plate was half-filled with blood, Aruhik controlled the plate with mana and gently lowered it in the middle of the box. Almost instantly Blast-Ended Skrewts began to climb over the plate, and soon level of blood began decreasing at a rate visible to the naked human eye.

Watching these ugly creatures eating something for the first time Draco can't bear his curiosity and asked.

"This is....unexpected, by the way, what is it that red liquid?"

"Oh, that is Dragon's blood."

Though Theodore and Draco didn't think that Blast-Ended Skrewts will drink blood, considering the monstrous features of this creature they don't think that this is surprising or unacceptable, but they still have one doubt, so Theodore asked it.

"Why do you carry Dragon's blood along with you?"

Aruhik replied to it as if carrying Dragon blood is just a small matter.

"It is a good material for potions and magic rituals."

Even though both Draco and Theodore understood that Aruhik isn't telling the truth, they didn't ask anything further, as they are Slytherins, so they understand that everyone has their own secret and others shouldn't try to investigate it unless necessary.

After confirming that Dragon's blood can be used as a food for these Blast-Ended Skrewts, the group of five Slytherins informed Hagrid about it, who upon learning this fact became very happy and brought a big bottle of Dragon's blood from inside his house, then told other students to feed it to the Blast-Ended Skrewts.

As for why Hagrid has Dragon's blood in his hut is because one of the uses of Dragon's blood is increasing the healing capability of other creatures, and due to his line of work he gets injured quite frequently. But he does love these Blast-Ended Skrewts quite a bit, as Dragon's blood isn't cheap and he is using it for feeding hundreds, if not thousands of potentially useless creatures.

After Hagrid gave 10 points to each, the rest of the class went normally, except that a clumsy Gryffindor boy spilled Dragon's Blood over his face and barely prevented himself from vomiting, yes indeed, the boy's name is Neville Longbottom. Also, after a long time or a better word would be for the first time, three vampires got to see the normal human's reaction upon 'drinking' the blood, but sadly for them, they didn't get to see the complete reaction, as Harry helped Neville by using a cleansing spell on him.

*****

After eating the lunch along with other students three vampires went to today's second and last class, Charms with Ravenclaws, while on the Gryffindor's side those who have taken Divination or Arithmancy went to attend their classes. Slytherin's Divination is scheduled tomorrow afternoon so Aruhik, Sia, and Ash will have their first Divination class tomorrow.

During the Charms class, after taking the roll call Professor Flitwick told three vampires to ask him if they don't understand something during the class, so even if they missed two years they can cover it up with hard work.

Hearing this Aruhik understood that their other classes will also start in a similar way, with Professors checking whether they know about the second-year and third-year courses, just Hagrid is a special case, who didn't even think about it.

The rest of the class went smoothly, and three of them even managed to earn 30 points, just because Professor Flitwick was happy to 'discover' that three Lestrange siblings haven't stopped studying during the last two years.

*****

Three vampires once again didn't sleep yesterday night, as Aruhik doesn't have any confidence in being able to wake up in the morning without an emergency. So now they are attending Transfiguration along with Hufflepuff.

This class also went similar to Charms, as Professor McGonagall awarded them 15 points and told that they can reach out to her for the last two year's courses.

After this, they went to their next class Divination...well, after the class they understood that this Professor Trelawney is the same as Hagrid, not caring about three extra students joining her course, also her homework is less and quite easy...at least for them, as homework is to draw a planetary movement chart, so even though they are not best in mathematic and physics, this much of calculation is nothing for their shared minds.

*****

Soon Thursday arrived, the day on which fourth years have combined Defense Against Dark Arts class, taken by Professor 'Moody', to be more specific Barty Crouch Jr. disguised as Alastor Moody.

Like in the original, Moody taught them about Unforgivable Curses, and to be honest, even with him staring at them for most of the time in class, three vampires felt that Moody's lesson might be really useful for general wizards.

Even though he didn't mention anything about the actual working of these three unforgivable curses, the preventive measures and precautions are indeed true and quite useful, even for some adult wizards.

Moody even mentioned the aftereffects of curses, along with its cure and the ways to identify those controlled by Imperius Curse without magic sense, the last part is something that even three vampires don't remember much, as they rely too heavily on their senses.

Even with all this, it can't be denied that this lesson proved to be too much for many students, as according to Aruhik's observation by the end of lesson Neville nearly reached mental breakdown upon witnessing the Crusio Curse used on a spider.

*****

Soon the first week was almost over and weekend arrived, also till now Dumbledore and Crouch Jr. haven't contacted them for asking about the petrified magical eye, so Aruhik guessed that most likely Crouch Jr. hasn't told Dumbledore about what actually happened, possibly to hide his true identity. Also if Dumbledore checked it, he should be able to identify that the artificial eye got petrified due to Basilisk, so he would have definitely asked them about it.

After coming to this conclusion three vampires didn't expect anything special to happen before the start of Triwizard Championship but after their dinner, they were approached by Harry and his two friends for a request, though it didn't look like that Harry and Ron are interested in it as much as their third friend, Hermoine.

In the nighttime, when three vampires were returning to their room after dinner, Aruhik sensed that Harry, Ron, and Hermione are walking behind them in the same direction, Slytherin Dungeon. Aruhik guessed that most likely they want to talk to him, Sia, or Ash, so he stopped and waited in the front of an empty classroom, which is located on the path to Slytherin Common Room.

Soon, three Gryffindors caught up to three vampires, and upon seeing them waiting in front of an empty classroom, Harry understood that due to senses much superior to him they have already sensed him and his two friends.

After around 5 minutes Aruhik understood the reason for these three, more specifically Hermione contacting them, who is also carrying a box.

Basically, Hermione wants Lestrange siblings to advertise and support her Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare, through V.N. Pvt. Ltd., to be more specific use the Media Department to promote it and ask others to join them.

As for what this Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare or in short S.P.E.W. is? It is a society that Hermione wants to establish for the welfare of house-elves, which even includes things like giving wages and better living conditions to changing the law about non-wand use and trying to get an elf into the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

Aruhik has to agree that even if he considers some naive parts of the plan, for an early teenager, Hermione has really outdone others by creating such a comprehensive plan for the betterment of House-elves.

According to Aruhik, at least he wouldn't have been able to plan something like this, as he still remembers that around this age he was a kid who was on verge of breaking mentally, and even though he took care of his two brothers, he also hated them by heart for everything he was experiencing and his brothers hated him for the same.

Back to the current issue, even though Hermione has an 'awesome' plan, unfortunately, it is from a teenager's perspective who has never seen or ignored the true face of society, as not all things are beautiful rather many are outright ugly and sometimes even disgusting.

Aruhik remembers that Hermione was motivated to help house-elve due to Winky being freed in front of her and even somewhat helped them after becoming Minister of Magic, but nothing like that happened this time, so he can't understand what motivated her, also he became the one to deal with this problem.

Releasing a sigh, Aruhik turned towards Harry and Ron, as according to him these two should be able to guess his response and shouldn't have contacted him, there is even a chance that they are using him for denying Hermione plan through him which won't affect the friendship of Hermione with them.

But Aruhik really doesn't want to deal with some house-elves loving girl because of their friendship, so he questioned them first as depending on their answer he might not have to deal with this problem.

"So, both of you want to use your names for being senior members of house-elves welfare society? As much as I would like to directly announce your names to the public ... this will be too much for a prank, so I want to confirm again, both of you agree?"

However, even before Harry and Ron can answer, Hermione spoke for them.

"Obviously, Harry is secretory and Ron..."

But Aruhik interrupted her first and directed her attention to Harry and Ron's response.

"That might be the case for you but ... I still haven't received any response from them."

Hermione immediately turned towards Harry and Ron, expectations clearly shown on her face for their agreement. Unfortunately for her, neither of them was able to give their affirmation, as upon agreeing, by tomorrow morning their names might be associated with house-elves welfare.

But both consider this idea as practically impossible, and Harry, who has associated with three vampires quite early on, understands that consequences of giving rights to house-elves might prove to be catastrophic for both magicians and humans.

Harry is not naive enough to think that two different species can live in peace with each other, even humans of different societies or cultures fight with each other, let alone a completely different species, especially when one species enslaved the other one for millenniums.

Harry was hoping that Aruhik, Sia, or Ash, might make Hermione give up this idea, so their friendship won't become stiff, but he forgot that these three are the ones who taught him these tricks, so even though Aruhik didn't agree or deny Hermione, Harry knows that upon agreeing once Aruhik might really use his name to promote such a welfare society.

Upon not receiving a reply from both Ron and Harry for around half a minute, Hermione had an expression of disappointment, sadness, and anger, three vampires were even able to notice tears accumulating at the corner of her eyes.

When Hermione finally started tearing up, Harry lowered his head while releasing a sigh and Ron tried to console her.

"Hermione, this idea really isn't realistic....."

But ignoring both Harry and Ron, Hermione ran out of the class while crying. Watching this Ron also released a sigh, then after staring at Lestrange siblings with anger filled expression he went behind her, so now only Harry and three vampires were left in the room.

After sensing that Hermione and Ron are far enough, Aruhik first broke the silence in the room and asked Harry with a slightly amused expression.

"Come on Harry, did you really think you can set me up with such a simple trick?"

Harry once again released a sigh and spoke.

"I ... wasn't able to convince her, also you explaining denying her would have been much better."

But Aruhik doesn't agree with his claim, and according to him, even Harry knows the better solution.

"Oh, really? We both know that a better option is telling her the true consequences of her actions. Anyway, she is going to know it in the future, you have to choose whether she gets to know by you or after facing society."

Even now Harry doesn't have the same opinion as Aruhik, especially because he didn't want to 'ruin' his friendship.

"But ... I am her friend, Aruhik ... unlike us, she has stepped in the real world for the first time, I don't want to become the bad person who told her the world is beautiful but societies in it are not."

Aruhik understood that Harry still isn't convinced, so Aruhik gave him the last advice in a serious tone.

"I also have no reason to become the 'bad guy' for her, that's why I directed her grievance to you and Ron, also she just left our discussion in the middle upon discovering your lies, so both of you must have quite a high position in her heart due to which she even gave up a chance to help house-elves, and ... if you don't apologize soon your friendship might be permanently broken."

As four of them were about to leave the classroom, Ash spoke for the first time, and Aruhik believes that even though it is somewhat harsh for teenagers, it is true.

"Harry, you should keep in mind that if a friend of yours hate you just because you introduced her to the true part of the world and society, is that person really worth keeping in the circle of your close friends? After all, even in the same scenario, I don't think you hate us."

*****

By the next few days, three vampires noticed that all Professors except Hagrid and Trelawney are drastically increasing their homework, soon they also found out the reason for this, it is for the preparation of Ordinary Wizarding Level exams, which will happen at the end of next year.

Though even now three vampires are doing the bare minimum homework so as to not get punished by Professors, they have decided that no matter what happens they won't attend next year as even this bare minimum is also more than complete regular homework.

Even in this condition, three vampires managed to get 'permission' from Professor 'Moody' to not attend his classes, hence drastically reducing their workload, as he is quite strict and last week they had to do the complete homework, which took them around 1 hour of continuous work.

As for how they got the 'permission'? I was due to Hermione's 'help', who is still not talking to Harry and Ron.

As when Crouch Jr. announced to use Imperius curse on students, to have them the 'experience' of resisting it, many students were horrified and Hermione voiced her complaint.

"But ... but you said it's illegal, Professor, you said ... to use it against another human was..."

But 'Moody' interrupted her in middle and pointed his gnarled finger toward the door.

"Dumbledore wants you taught what it feels like ... if you'd rather learn the hard way when someone's putting it on you so they can control you completely ... fine by me. You're excused. Off you go."

When Moody finished this statement three vampires instantly stood up from their seat and Aruhik spoke to Professor 'Moody' before leaving the classroom with the other two.

"Then ... I thank you for your permission Professor, as we will skip this lesson."

Crouch Jr. told students to go out in such a way that those who actually left the classroom will feel shameful, but Aruhik made it look like Professor himself has given permission to skip this lesson.

When they were about to leave the classroom, Ash added one more sentence with a sweet smile on her face and noticeable cheerful tone, just to tease Barty Crouch Jr. as he has been staring intently at them for more than once in this and previous classes, and because he doesn't have his magical eye working condition he had to use his normal eye, so even other students noticed it, and they really felt creeped out to be stared by a half-mad 'old man'.

"Professor, you taught us in last class that we should maintain constant vigilance, so believing in your words we can't easily believe in you using Imperius Curse on us."

This time even the rest of the students were able to sense clear anger on disfigured 'Moody's face', so in his anger, he spoke something that Ash didn't expect, but is happy to follow his 'suggestion'.

"Then you don't need to attend my other classes, they will be the same as this one."

Normally this statement would have scared any other student, as Professor is practically disallowing the said students from attending any of his future classes, but for three vampires they just got an official reason for skipping all his classes.

As Aruhik and Sia have already left the classroom, Ash agreed for three of them with even a bigger smile.

"Sure, Professor. Master and Mistress will be happy to hear this."

Harry, Draco, and some other students also wanted to skip this lesson, but the angry face of 'Moody' is too much to even ask about it, let alone leaving like Lestrange siblings, so some even doubted that the if any student actually gathered the courage to ask for leaving the class, Professor 'Moody' will directly attack instead of agreeing or disagreeing. Well, considering the mental state of Barty Crouch Jr. this might actually happen.

Later that night, three vampires learned from other fourth-year students that only Draco and Harry managed to resist the Imperius Curse, but now both have a severe headache, as because they resisted it Crouch Jr. used Imperius Curse on them more than once in rows.

*****

During the next couple of weeks, the whole Hogwarts Castle has been cleaned and decorated to welcome the delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs, even the people in magical portraits were cursing for rubbing their faces in the name of cleaning.

Three vampires were also excited that something new and interesting will happen after a 'normal' month, they even had an 'important' meeting with Peeves just to prepare a better 'welcome' for guests.

But at the moment three vampires are not feeling happy, as they have been standing in front of the castle along with other students for more than ten minutes. Maybe it is due to their bloodline or some other reason but Aruhik noted that all three of them don't really have much patience to wait for anything, except for the case when doing something related to each other, hunting or improving their strength.

At first glance, there is nothing wrong with getting bored in school, but upon close observation, it is quite strange to get bored in just one 'normal' week. After all, there are many other students in this school who are uninterested in studies, but they don't face such a problem, they must have really low patience to feel frustrated in less than one week, also Aruhik, Sia, and Ash clearly remember that they weren't like this before becoming a Lucian Vampire, especially Sia who lived in clouds without taking any action for decades.

And the reason due to which they are standing here along with other students is the notice on Triwizard Tournament.

____________

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

THE DELEGATIONS FROM BEAUXBATONS AND DURMSTRANG WILL BE ARRIVING AT 6 O'CLOCK ON FRIDAY THE 30TH OF OCTOBER. LESSONS WILL END HALF AN HOUR EARLY.

STUDENTS WILL RETURN THEIR BAGS AND BOOKS TO THEIR DORMITORIES AND ASSEMBLE IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE TO GREET OUR GUESTS BEFORE THE WELCOMING FEAST.

____________

Now it is almost 6:15 pm but those guests still haven't arrived, though three vampires know that sometimes arriving late shows the importance of guests and has even used it sometimes during parties and meetings, it doesn't mean they love to be on the waiting side, so they have decided to set up one more meeting with Peeves with the purpose of 'welcoming' these guests every day, even on the weekends.

Fortunately, for Beauxbatons delegation, they finally arrived, otherwise, three vampires were even thinking of giving these guests the same courtesy as Quirrell.

A few seconds after vampires sensed and saw Abraxan horse-drawn house-sized carriage coming from the direction of Forbidden Forest, soon Dumbledore, then Harry also sensed it, and in less than a minute, it did a rough landing in front of the waiting students.

The door of the carriage engraved with the coat of arms of Beauxbatons, which is two crossed, golden wands, each emitting three stars, opened and a boy in pale blue robes jumped down from the carriage, bent forward to activate the switch near the door and unfolded a set of golden steps, then sprang back respectfully.

A few students gasped at the sight of the largest woman they have ever seen emerging from inside of the carriage. While Sia came to a slightly rude conclusion that the size of the carriage and horses really do match with its owner, a slight smile also appeared on Aruhik and Ash's face as after sensing her thought they also began feeling the same.

Dumbledore started to clap; the students, following his lead, broke into applause too, many of them standing on tiptoe, the better to look at this woman.

Her face relaxed into a gracious smile and she walked forward toward Dumbledore, extending a glittering hand. Dumbledore, though tall himself, had to barely bend to kiss it.

"My dear Madame Maxime, Welcome to Hogwarts."

Madame Maxime also greeted back in a deep voice.

"Dumbly-dort, I 'ope I find you well?"

"In excellent form, I thank you."

Nodding her head, Madame Maxime said while waving one of her enormous hands carelessly behind her.

"My pupils."

About a dozen boys and girls in their late teens emerged from the carriage and stood behind Madame Maxime. Unsurprisingly they were shivering, as their robes seemed to be made of fine silk, and none of them were wearing cloaks only a few have wrapped scarves and shawls around their heads.

Madame Maxime then asked about the other guest.

"As Karkaroff arrived yet?"

"He should be here any moment ... would you like to wait here and greet him or would you prefer to step inside and warm up a trifle?"

"Warm-up, I think ... But ze 'orses..."

"Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher will be delighted to take care of them, the moment he has returned from dealing with a slight situation that has arisen with some of his other - er - charges."

Madame Maxime doubted whether any Care of Magical Creatures teacher at Hogwarts could be up to the job, can't bear but inform.

"My steeds require ... er ... forceful 'andling ... Zey are very strong...."

"I assure you that Hagrid will be well up to the job," said Dumbledore, smiling.

"Very well ... Will you please inform zis 'Agrid zat ze 'orses drink only single-malt whiskey?"

"It will be attended to."

After bowing at each other Madame Maxime imperiously spoke to her students

"Come"

The Hogwarts crowd parted to allow her and her students to pass up the stone steps.

While both Principal were having this conversation about Abraxan horses, Aruhik felt that this situation is quite ridiculous, after all, they are Principals of top eleven wizarding schools in the whole world, even though Abraxan horses are quite rare and expensive, they shouldn't be ones publicly discussing this topic in the front of the whole student body of Hogwarts and top students of Beauxbatons, or she shouldn't have used it for the travel.

Well, though Aruhik's thoughts aren't entirely wrong, they also not entirely true, because Olympe Maxime is an excellent Magizoologist, a common talent found in almost every half-giant, and she has personally bread these Abraxan horses, therefore, she really cares about them.

While three vampires, including Aruhik, subconsciously think of other species as something at a much lower status than them, because this is what their instincts are telling them, so for them these Abraxan horses are nothing more than disposable pet rats which are capable flying at 'slow' speed.

While students were waiting for guests from Durmstrang to arrive, not even half a minute has passed after Beauxbatons entered the castle, three vampires sensed Peeves is getting near them.

Soon everyone outside the castle heard a few high pitched screams from inside, while vampires heard Madame Maxime scolding Peeves to come out, who ignored them and went away while laughing.

Due to these screams, Dumbledore silenced the crowd of students and suggested to check it out, so all four head of houses ran inside and after a few minutes, only Professor McGonagall returned.

Even students can notice the strange expression on Professor McGonagall's and when she informed Dumbledore about what happened to guests, vampires saw the rare sight of the usual kind smile on Dumbledore's breaking also his lips and eye twitching for a few moments, though a smile returned on his face soon enough, it looked quite a helpless one.

Though students are curious about what happened inside, they don't want to miss the grand entrance of another school, so most people are gazing hopefully up at the sky.

For the next a few minutes, the silence was broken only by Madame Maxime's huge horses snorting and stamping. But then few students noticed that loud and oddly eerie noise is drifting toward them from the direction of the Black Lake

From their position at the top of the lawns overlooking the grounds, students had a clear view of the smooth black surface of the water, but suddenly some disturbance began taking place deep in the center; great bubbles were forming on the surface, waves were now washing over the muddy banks, and then, out in the very middle of the lake, a whirlpool appeared, as if a giant plug had just been pulled out of the lake's floor.

What seemed to be a long, black pole began to rise slowly out of the heart of the whirlpool, and slowly, magnificently, the ship rose out of the water, gleaming in the moonlight. It had a strangely skeletal look about it, as though it were a resurrected wreck, and the dim, misty lights shimmering at its portholes looked like ghostly eyes.

Finally, with a great sloshing noise, the ship emerged entirely, bobbing on the turbulent water, and began to glide toward the bank. A few moments later, they heard the splash of an anchor being thrown down in the shallows, and the thud of a plank being lowered onto the bank.

Soon people began disembarking; wearing thick cloaks of some kind of shaggy, matted fur.

The man who was leading them up to the castle greeted Dumbledore in a loud voice while walking up the slope.

"Dumbledore! How are you, my dear fellow, how are you?"

"Blooming, thank you, Professor Karkaroff,"

Karkaroff has a fruity, unctuous voice, he is tall and thin like Dumbledore, but with short white hair, and a goatee finishing in a small curl. Upon reaching Dumbledore, he shook hands with both of his own, then he said while looking up at the castle with an overly fake smiling.

"Dear old Hogwarts ... How good it is to be here, how good ... Viktor, come along, into the warmth...you don't mind, Dumbledore? Viktor has a slight head cold..."

*****

Hogwarts students and Professors are having the welcoming feast in the Great Hall along with their guests from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, but the atmosphere in the hall nowhere near that of welcoming important guests.

As Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students along with their Principals have a sullen expression on their face, if not outright angry that is on the verge of exploding. While on the other side Hogwarts students have a just opposite expression, as most have a wide smile on their faces and they are stopping themselves from chuckling, however remaining few like Weasley Twins, Aruhik, and Sia are already laughing out loud, completely ignoring the increasingly worse expression on their guests' faces.

Actually, Peeves did an 'awesome' job and managed to catch Durmstrang's delegation off-guard, also unlike Madame Maxime of Beauxbatons, this time even Karkaroff became a victim, so now all of them have deep red skin, matching to their coat's color, and occasionally golden shine appears on their skin. Also, even their clothes have become quite stiff so they have to spend one hell of an effort to just move their body inside their thick clothes.

Overall, they look like high-quality human-like robots made of golden red metal and look especially funny while trying to eat, as more than one Durmstrang students have put food in their nose while trying to eat through their mouths, and one unlucky one poked his right cheek with forks, though he didn't bleed, he is really scared and has stopped eating.

While on the other side Beauxbatons students look like human-sized Smurfs, as they have deep blue skin with occasional silver shine on it. Also, because they are wearing thin silk uniforms, now they are looking like clothes made of hard paper, but at least they are able to move and eat properly.

There are also few Hogwarts students with colorful skin and other features, who weren't allowed to stand in front of the castle for welcoming the delegations, Hogwarts is already used to it and they might even find it strange if every student was normal for once. Especially Weasley twins, who at the moment have a strange combination of pink and yellow skins, as it is in their time table to have at least one round against Peeves, daily, for the 'title' of the 'Top Prankster of Hogwarts'.

It not like their respective Principals didn't try to remove this charm, it is just that even with their high accomplishments they will need to spend at least one hour on each student for dispelling the charm, due to this even Karkaroff is sitting in the robotic getup. The only reason they are not complaining publically is that even a few Hogwarts students are in similar condition, otherwise, at least Karkaroff looks like he wants to murder someone.

These charms are executed with magical energy, not mana, but they are made by bored to death Glaives on the three vampires' request. So, to overcome the boredom Glaives have put heart and soul in creating these items, as each and every Glaive have quite high quite accomplishments in magic, there is no way these prank items can be something simple. Though the total stock of these items is quite small, it more than enough to make these guests feel despair for around one month.

After a few minutes, even the remaining Hogwarts students and even some Professors weren't able to control themselves, and Great Hall broke out in loud laughter, as when Barty Crouch Sr. and Ludo Bagman entered the great hall, watching the colorful students the latter of two commented.

"Oh!... This is ... new fashion? ... Well ... anyway, this made it much easier to identify different groups."

Many students can swear that upon hearing this comment, Durmstrangs' faces became black while Beauxbatons became purple, which is entertaining in itself.

After the feast, when students and some excited Professors calmed down, Dumbledore stood up and began explaining the selection procedure of Triwizard Championship, though his usual kind smile was replaced by helpless one, as he can conclude that some students must have helped Peeves to get these top-grade prank items, also because they must be quite expensive he can even guess prime culprit responsible for it, but even though it was indeed entertaining, he is Principal of Hogwarts, at times like this he really wishes to be on the other side of teacher's desk.

"The moment has come...The Triwizard Tournament is about to start. I would like to say a few words of explanation before we bring in the casket...just to clarify the procedure that we will be following this year. But first, let me introduce, for those who do not know them, Mr. Bartemius Crouch, Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation"

After a smattering of polite applause from students, Dumbledore continued.

"And Mr. Ludo Bagman, Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports."

This time there is a much louder round of applause, for Bagman, than for Crouch, perhaps because of his fame as a Beater, or simply because he looked so much more likable. Also, he acknowledged it with a jovial wave of his hand. Barty Crouch Sr. did not smile or wave when his name was announced. After applause stopped, Dumbledore once again continued.

"Mr. Bagman and Mr. Crouch have worked tirelessly over the last few months on the arrangements for the Triwizard Tournament.....and they will be joining myself, Professor Karkaroff, and Madame Maxime on the panel that will judge the champions' efforts."

At the mention of the word 'champions', the attentiveness of the listening students seemed to sharpen. Perhaps Dumbledore noticed this sudden stillness, for his smile became more natural as he said.

"The casket, then, if you please, Mr. Filch."

Filch, who had been lurking unmarked in a far corner of the Hall, now approached Dumbledore carrying a great wooden chest encrusted with jewels. It looked extremely old. A murmur of excited interest rose from the watching students.

"The instructions for the tasks the champions will face this year have already been examined by Mr. Crouch and Mr. Bagman."

While Filch placed the chest carefully on the table before Dumbledore, he continued explaining.

"And they have made the necessary arrangements for each challenge. There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and they will test the champions in many different ways.. their magical prowess ... their courage ... their powers of deduction ... and, of course, their ability to cope with danger."

At this last word, the students became quiet and some even held their breath, as even though they already knew about it, for these teenagers their Principal directly admitting that champions will face dangers is a great shock. While Dumbledore calmly resumed his explanation.

"As you know, three champions compete in the tournament, one from each of the participating schools. They will be marked on how well they perform each of the Tournament tasks and the champion with the highest total after task three will win the Triwizard Cup. The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector, the Goblet of Fire."

Dumbledore took out his elder wand and tapped three times upon the top of the casket. The lid creaked slowly open. Dumbledore reached inside it and pulled out a large, roughly hewn wooden cup, which is full to the brim with dancing blue-white flames. Even from such a distance, three vampires can sense dense and complex magical energy pathways, inscribed on and inside the wooden cup, which is comparable to one on Slytherin Locket and Hufflepuff cup.

Dumbledore then closed the casket and placed the goblet carefully on top of it, where it is clearly visible to everyone in the Hall.

"Anybody wishing to submit themselves as champion must write their name and school clearly upon a slip of parchment and drop it into the goblet. Aspiring champions have twenty-four hours in which to put their names forward. Tomorrow night, Halloween, the goblet will return the names of the three it has judged most worthy to represent their schools. The goblet will be placed in the entrance hall tonight, where it will be freely accessible to all those wishing to compete."

"To ensure that no underage student yields to temptation, I will be drawing an Age Line around the Goblet of Fire once it has been placed in the entrance hall. Nobody under the age of seventeen will be able to cross this line."

"Finally, I wish to impress upon any of you wishing to compete that this tournament is not to be entered into lightly. Once a champion has been selected by the Goblet of Fire, he or she is obliged to see the tournament through to the end. The placing of your name in the goblet constitutes a binding, magical contract. There can be no change of heart once you have become a champion. Please be very sure, therefore, that you are wholeheartedly prepared to play before you drop your name into the goblet. Now, I think it is time for bed. Good night to you all."

Instantly after Dumbledore finished speaking, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students stood up and practically wanted to run out of the hall, but only Beauxbatons managed to leave first as due to thick coats of Durmstrang even walking at normal speed is difficult for them, so they sat back again.

On Harry's side, Ron wanted to get Victor Krum's autograph, but Harry dragged him out, as at the moment for Durmstrang students, even walking is difficult let alone autograph, the only result Harry can think of Krum hating Ron for publically shaming him.

*****

Next day early morning, three vampires went to the entrance hall after eating their breakfast, though they didn't sleep last night and could have put the name in the Goblet of Fire while in secret, the one participating in the tournament is Sia and she wants to enter her name in front of everyone, also, this is better as nobody will be able to blame her using some dirty tricks.

They were just in time to see Weasley Twins getting thrown away from the golden circle representing the age line, and then spouting identical long white beards, well, they still look like identical twins.

While everyone in the entrance hall, including Weasley Twins, was laughing at their long white beards, Dumbledore came out of Great Hall and spoke in a fairly amused voice.

"I did warn you ... I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

Watching that Dumbledore is also here, Aruhik mentally told Sia that this solving the age line now, in front of Dumbledore, is much better than doing it in front of just students.

As Fred and George were leaving for the medical ward, they along with others in the entrance hall heard a sweet female voice filled with confidence.

"Let me try next."

Upon hearing it even Weasley Twins stopped as they recognized that this is their close friend's twin sister's voice. While others saw that Sitasia Lestrange has walked up to the golden age line.

Dumbledore had a surprised expression for a moment, but soon an amused smile returned to his face and waited to watch the actions of Sitasia.

After reaching in front of the golden age line, Sia waved her hand and the two-dimensional golden line transformed into a three-dimensional golden dome covering the goblet of fire. A surprised gasp was heard from the students watching her as for the first time they saw the true shape of age line, or rather age barrier.

Then she began manipulating mana, which is partially transformed into dark elements to hide its overbearing presence, to create an opening for her in the dome-shaped barrier.

As this spell is made from the magical energy, if her mana destroyed an important part of the spell the whole barrier will break down, so Sia has to work with great concentration to create a door on the barrier where no scanning occurs, as even if the spell just tried to scan her age it will get destroyed.

After a couple of minutes, the dome in front of Sia began deforming, and slowly an oval gate opened, which is big enough for her to enter inside the dome. While most of the students watching this scene cheered for her, and even Dumbledore had a shocked expression on his face, as he can sense her fine manipulation to breach such a complex without actually destroying it.

Sia walked to the front of Goblet of Fire through the oval gate and put a slip of paper into the fire, on which her 'name' is written as 'Sitasia Lestrange' while the school name is written as 'Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry'.

Upon sensing a successful connection to the Goblet of Fire, Sia temporarily stopped it from scanning her true name and other details, because if Goblet of Fire got destroyed just after she put her name, it will lead to a big mess that she absolutely does not want to deal with.

A few seconds after Sia put her name in the Goblet of Fire, students confirmed that it accepted it like normal and nothing strange happened, so they began cheering for her.

When Sia came out and began fixing the age barrier, many wanted to stop her but watching the Professor Dumbledore standing nearby them they weren't able to voice it out. Instantly after Sia fixed the barrier, Dumbledore made an announcement that was a surprise even for three vampires.

"Excellent demonstration of wandless spell casting and Charms, Miss Lestrange. So, as a reward .... with my position as one of the judges and organizers of the Triwizard Tournament, I declare that, if Miss Sitasia Lestrange got selected by Goblet of Fire, she will be treated as the honorable champion representing the Hogwarts..."

Watching the surprised expression of three Lestrange siblings standing among the cheering students, with a happy smile Dumbledore added to his previous statement.

"Miss Lestrange, you have earned it with your capabilities, and are competent enough to participate in the tournament....ultimately, the age limit is set, to prevent any unforeseen accidents."

Obviously, three vampires are surprised because Aruhik expected that Dumbledore might even become angry for breaking the rules in front of him, but he instead praised Sia and even gave her the official recognization as a participant.

*****

By the evening the whole Hogwarts along with their guests knew about the news that a fourth-year girl, Sitasia Lestrange, one of the only two members of the richest family in the world, one of the three young magicians owning the legacy of great alchemist Nicolas Flamel, and fiance of her twin younger brother, had put her name in Goblet of Fire by solving the age line and even got recognization from Professor Dumbledore as an official participant, though during the whole discussion Sia's last title was either not discussed or mentioned in an extremely low voice.

Many asked Sia for the method to dispel the age barrier, however, Aruhik was already prepared for it, so even Draco and Harry received a list that Aruhik has duplicated and stored, the list contains names of 28 books which contains the whole theory for executing, breaking, and altering the age limiting spell used by Dumbledore.

Unfortunately, none of the students were able to complete 28 books in less than 24 hours, many directly gave up upon counting the number of books, especially when six of those books are not even in Hogwarts Library, while most of the remaining ones are in the restricted section.

And now the time has arrived for Goblet of fire to choose champions.

At long last, the Halloween feast was over and the golden plates returned to their original spotless state; there was a sharp upswing in the level of noise within the Hall, which died away almost instantly as Dumbledore got to his feet.

On either side of him, Professor Karkaroff and Madame Maxime looked as tense and expectant as any other student. Ludo Bagman was beaming and winking at various students. Mr. Crouch, however, looked quite uninterested, almost bored. Then Dumbledore began speaking to attract everyone's attention.

"Well, the goblet is almost ready to make its decision ... I estimate that it requires one more minute."

Dumbledore continued while indicating the door behind the staff tables.

"Now, when the champions' names are called, I would ask them to please come up to the top of the Hall, walk beside staff tables, and go through into the next chamber where they will be receiving their first instructions."

Then Dumbledore took out his wand and gave a sweeping wave with it to make Goblet of Fire look more dramatic, by extinguishing most of the candles in the hall.

The flames inside the goblet turned suddenly red and sparks began to fly from it. The next moment, a charred piece of parchment fluttered out of it.

As the whole room was holding their breath, Dumbledore caught the piece of parchment and held it at arm's length, so that he could read it by the light of the flames, which had turned back to blue-white. Then his loud voice resonated through the hall.

"The champion for Durmstrang will be Viktor Krum."

Viktor Krum rose from the Slytherin table and slightly bowed towards Dumbledore, then turned right to enter the next chamber. Well, no doubt, the most excited one for his selection, even more than Victor himself, appeared to be Karkaroff.

When clapping and cheering died down, the goblet turned red once more and the second piece of parchment shot out of it. Once again, the loud voice of Dumbledore resonated through the whole hall.

"The champion for Beauxbatons, is Fleur Delacour!"

The girl who resembled a Veela gracefully got to her feet, similar to Veelas even her silvery blonde hair is waving in the air and her every movent mesmerizing most of the boys in the hall, then she also went towards the side chamber.

But unlike Victor Krum, girls, especially those from Beauxbatons don't look happy, rather, saying that they have fallen in despair won't be wrong, as two of the Beauxbatons girls who had not been selected have started tearing up and are sobbing with their heads on their arms.

When Fleur Delacour entered the side chamber, silence fell again, as the next is Hogwarts' turn.

Suddenly, the Goblet of Fire turned red once more, sparks and tongue of flames shot high into the air, from its tip, Dumbledore pulled the third piece of parchment.

Upon reading the name, Dumbledore paused a little and then announced the name with a slightly wider smile, that most likely only three vampires noticed.

"The Hogwarts champion is...Sitasia Lestrange."

As Sia went towards the chamber behind the teachers' table, every single Slytherin along with many of the students from other houses, which includes Gryffindors like Harry, Fred, and George have stood up, and are screaming, stamping, cheering, and clapping, even the original champion Cedric Diggory isn't showing negative emotions and clapping for the twin sister of his first Slytherin close friend, also due to the fact that Sitasia is a friend with his girlfriend.

Three Vampires have the largest friend circle in the whole student body and the fact that beautiful girls are more welcome by males, who form the larger section of students, led to cheering for Sia continuing for more than just a few minutes.

Obviously, it isn't a surprise for Vampires that Sia got selected, as she has worked continuously for than an hour just to make sure that she got selected as champion by Goblet of Fire. It took so long because tricking the scanning function of Goblet of Fire and forming a false soul contract, without actually destroying it, wasn't an easy task.

*****

Upon entering the chamber, Sia saw that the two human magicians, selected as champion of Durmstrang and Beauxbatons, are standing in front of the fire and have just begun greeting each other.

Now they have dispelled the charm used by Peeves, so upon watching their normal faces Sia felt that it is unfortunate that other Hogwarts ghosts have captured Peeves, otherwise it would have made this event more memorable for them to have their champion selection photo with colorful skin and hair, or even chicken feathers growing on them.

When they saw that the one entering the chamber is Sitasia Lestrange, there was a clear surprise on their faces, finally, Fleur broke the silence by greeting her.

"You are 'Ogwarts champion?..... Congrats!....I'm Fleur Delacour, I learned zat 'Ogwarts Principal gave you official recognization?"

Though Sia doesn't see them as her equal, it doesn't mean she is socially awkward, as even though she can't hide or doesn't want to hide her true thoughts in a serious conversation, living with Aruhik for more than a decade has taught her enough to converse with almost every type of person, let alone she already knows about these two, as from the information collected by their sources Aruhik has concluded that Fleur is a straightforward girl with a slight princess syndrome, while Krum is quite a polite boy even with all his fame.

"Sitasia Lestrange ... Professor Dumbledore mentioned that the age limit was to keep weaker magicians from endangering themselves, so as I solved the age line he allowed me to be an official participant."

This time Victor greeted Sia.

"Victor Krum and ve do know you, after all, even in Durmstrang, you and your twin brother are much bigger celebrity than me, also, honestly speaking, I personally respect and look up to your accomplishments."

Then they began discussing their schools, subjects, and Professors, so when Sia mentioned ghosts of Hogwarts their faces became quite ugly, as one is a celebrity while the other one has borderline princess syndrome, therefore they have never felt ashamed like yesterday, that too in front of so many peoples.

Due to this Fleur and Victor asked one of the culprits, who was just thinking about turning them into a chicken feathered colorful human, about the 'main culprit' of their embarrassment.

"Zat Peeves ... he hier..."

"What was he doing ... I mean, does he do this ....."

Sia can understand that they want to ask, whether they were particularly targeted just to shame them, but they also don't want to sound rude, that is why they are not able to ask properly.

"Well, Peeves is a poltergeist, so it is in his nature to prank others, and ... you can consider that as his ... welcome gift? Every fresher and new Professor has experienced it, also, to be honest, last time he was quite tame..."

Sia is speaking the truth, even the last part, as the 'grand gift' was kept for today's evening, and it is another matter that the 'grand gift' was prepared on her lover's demand. Though Sia still doesn't like speaking lies, Aruhik has at least taught her to hide some of the important facts while talking.

As Sia was talking about past exploits of Peeves and in a way their exploits, suddenly she stopped, as she sensed and saw through Aruhik that Harry is about to enter the room. Watching their confused expression she spoke.

"We have a fourth champion...."

**||**_____**||**

[A/N:

You can skip this note as it is about me, also please do know that as long as even 10 people are reading I won't drop this novel because I started writing it due to my personal interest and nothing more.

As this is about my current situation that I initially didn't think of mentioning, but because it even got in the news, I also wrote it here.

In my country when we travel from one place to another, COVID checks are done, but to earn extra money from the government, quite a few doctors are giving the result as positive for almost every person.

Because they didn't leave even a single person, soon a checking occurred and they got caught, but those already tested, even those with the false result has to stay in quarantine for around one month, as some healthy 'patients' have come in contact with other 'true' patients.

I really have one hell of a luck to have the 'honor' of participating in this disgrace, even with the original negative result.

I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH THAT DOCTOR IN THE FACE, but the government just isn't disclosing his name.]

2