9 – Atlas at last?!
1.1k 14 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi All, I added Patreon and Ko-fi along with Paypal

I'll look into making writing my main job... well since I don't have one at the moment I guess it's my only job!

I'll Try to release regularly as i can and hopefully provide extra service on Patreon. For the moment there is nothing extra there so its just for if you want to donate.

Thanks much!

-Softy

 

9 - Atlas at last?!

 

Atlas City. Often times called the center of Eldering. Before the Empire fell and left the 5 nations Atlas was the capital city. From its sprawling gothic architecture to the Great Temple of Maria Atlas cityscape is the most recognizable in the world of Eldering. To which nation does this great city belong to? The answer is None, The Current ruling body of Atlas city is made of a counsel formed from the 4 great Academies in the City. 

The first Academy is the Academy of Knowledge -  This academy is centered around the Pursuit of Arcane Knowledge and the study there of. The Academy of knowledge is home to the largest library in the world. Shelf after shelf of books line the maze-like structure of the Library of knowledge. To enter without a guide one could easily be lost before they ever find what they are looking for... Like seriously there are currently 8 groups that have not been able to find their way out in a week. even flying book mimics appear in the deeper parts of the library and worse yet is the dragon made out of books that breathes paper flame that somehow still burns...

 The Second Academy is the Academy of Might - Here you can find rows after rows of training facilities... Reminds me of a Ymca... The Academy of Might offers training courses on the various forms of Martial arts. Several of the courses include Close Combat, Field Tactics, Archery & Marksmanship, Boxing, Ki training, and Interpretive Dance! The teacher uniform is the most easily recognizable of any of the 4 academies. The Teachers bear their muscled chests to the sky and wear stylish metal helmets that cover their entire heads. Should classes prove too peaceful, the Academy is home to the Colosseum of Might where students may challenge their place relative to the other students to prove they are the best. Also, the prize money is good too...

The Third Academy is the Academy of Craft - This Academy is home to the knowledge of creation. Students come to learn the arts which allows for creating great works. Several courses are as follows. Art, Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Chartography, Calligraphy, Enchanting, Handycraft, Sewing, Writing, GWNN Blogging(God exclusive class). The Academy of Craft also features a business wing for the study of entrepreneurship. After all what good would it be if you could not make money off anything you make.

The Last and not least Academy is the Academy of Faith - This Last academy is an Academy that has spent their lives to better understand the Gods of Eldering. In Particular, one class has devoted their lives and several generations to the study of the genius of the Goddess of Wisdom! The followers of the Goddess of Wisdom are so sure in their faith that anyone who says otherwise to the goddess not being as Awe-inspiring and Wise as they state she is there would be a great Riot with a great many people pouting in there corners and the occasional stealing of cookies... ((If you think this is not that bad, think of the current world's Fluffy Candy Texture pack and realize the most evil anyone ever sees is the occasional puppy kicking. Even mob monsters in the world don't really kill they just knock people out and send them back to town possibly take some spare change. Like in Pok*mon.))

The combined Might of the 4 academies is enough to dissuade any nation from attempting to claim the city from its current ruling body. However, despite the cities Great and majestic ruling nation the city is grossly unprepared for the chaotic malestorm that is about to descend on angel's wings.

 

Which Academy would you join
  • Knowlege Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Might Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Craft Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Faith Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Yuri! Votes: 101 76.5%
Total voters: 132
26