11 – Detect **!
1.6k 23 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11 - Detect **!

 

Gillian: "Oh divine Maria. To you, I beseech Give guidance in these uncertain times so that we may better serve you."

High Priest Gillian has fallen into somewhat of a routine since his appointment as high priest of the temple of Maria in Atlas City. Every morning he would begin his day by cleaning the Temple... the whole temple... from sweeping the front steps to polishing the giant statue to Maria the high priest would handle everything. So diligent is his work some have referred to him as the goddess's Butler.

Gillian: "In your great name I pray... A-America."

In the evenings Gillian would finish his days with his own personal prayer, No one is sure what the final word in their great prayer means. Legend states that it is a word of great power passed down by the goddess herself.

Why was this priest so devout that he even took the time to do a job that could easily be passed off to an acolyte or apprentice priest. It is a common belief among Maria's followers that Maria would pay a visit to her most devout followers to grant them a single wish and what you ask is the priest's wish. Why to be reborn as a catgirl of course... To be free and for all the string to play with and fish to eat to her heart's content! the pure joy of being a Catgirl adventurer was the deepest darkest secret this Priest hid in his heart of hearts... It would be a total shame if this secret was just revealed... That's why this shameless narrator decided to screw privacy and give you all the contents of this priest's inner shame for your own amusement! Are you not entertained?

Ahem... moving on!

Johnathan: "High priest! Come look quickly!"

Gillian: "What is it this time Acolyte Jonathan? you lose your hat again?"

Johnathan: "No, In the sky! Maria has come to pay us a visit!"

Gillian: "What? Realy! Lets go see for ourselves!"

the two priests rush outside as they look up into the sky. Maria slowly drifts down as the world sings of her visit, the sky clear up and light shines down around the area. Several doves fly around holding her hair while a few more fly by letting off soft tweets. The High priest confirms that this is Indeed Maria, He could never forget her very image which he would spend hours on hours while polishing her statue! It was her! She finally came to Grant his wish after his long years of piety he would finally have his wish granted! Ah oh no! Is the temple repaired to receive her divine figure!? Absolutely not! How could it ever be ready to receive the divine being of the Goddess of Wisdom!?

Gillian: "Ah! I need to straighten up the temple for her visit! Come with me, Acolyte Johnathan!"

The two priests rush back in and get to frantic work cleaning the temple.

Maria's Followers increase by 1
Maria's Followers increase by 1
Maria's Followers increase by 1
Maria's Followers increase by 1

Maria slowly drifts to the ground in front of the temple as the people around her are in awe. Maria begins to look down the north street... Nope not that way... Then the East street... nope... then finally the south street... AH there!

Maria: "There she is!"

Maria points in the direction of the darkest part of the city where it seems so dark that all light seems to avoid the place as though it was the plague. Fortunately for Maria, they don't allow carriages in this part of the city. So she need not worry about walking on the street. Maria then takes a step forward... and trips on the temple's front step...

Maria's Followers increase by 8
Maria's Followers increase by 5
Maria's Followers increase by 6
Maria's Followers increase by 13
Maria's Followers increase by 3
Maria's Followers increase by 5

 

Rainy: "Ahaha! Look at all this! Catgirl! Elves! All soon to be part of my great harem!"

Several people turn around to check out who is causing all the commotion suddenly shudder and dash off as the highest speed.

Terance: *sigh emote*

Rainy: "Ah my harem! Where are they all running to?"

Suddenly several people rush past Rainy all of which seem to be in a hurry as they suddenly rush inside a certain tailor shop.

Rainy approaches the window and looks inside... There she sees a crowd gathered around the cutest little girl Rainy has ever seen... But it was not just any little girl, this girl's features were something that set off Rainy's deepest Yuri desires to cuddle her for hours! 

Rainy then bursts in inside the building the black tentacle appendages shout out from her dress grabbing and binding the rest of the cround

Shadow Bind has reached level 12

Rainy: "Hands off the Loli! She is mine!!"

Rainy then shoves the shadow bound people against the wall as they are trembling against her 'intimidation' passive. she then approaches the loli.

Rainy casts a spell on ??
?? is at peace.

Rainy: "Wait a second..."

Rainy pulls out two books one's cover says 'basic magic 101' the other is a 'mind magic manual' She looks up the mind magic manual book for pacify spell then looks to the harem spell in her other book... then tosses the basic magic 101' book to the ground in a fit of rage!

Rainy: "What the heck! It's just a pacify spell!"

Loli: "Why did you use a pacify spell on me?"

Rainy: "Ah! haha! Little Loli why don't you come with me, I'll buy you some ice cream later!"

The little loli hits Rainy with her black wings!

Loli: "Who the heck are you calling a Loli? I'm male and my name is Grim!"

Skill unlocked: Detect traps
Detect traps skill has reached level 1

Rainy: "Eh... NOOOOOO! That's... Such a waste!"

Rainy slumps down on her hands and knees in defeat... the certain feature of black wings and his cute face was totally wasted on a boy!

Now you know why Grim was chased! Everyone thought it such a waste a cute girl was not dressed in a nice dress!

Too bad the Loli was actually a Shota!

32